Spottedleaf

What did you have for dinner

Coca Cola chicken wings. Not going to add as much soy sauce next time though, it was a bit salty. laugh.gif

Cheeseburger that I just grilled up, a piece of blueberry pie that I baked yesterday, and a glass of seltzer.

Pretzel Pizza and it was a bit odd lol but it kinda tasted like macaroni pizza so it wasn't bad just salty

Let's just say Lanette=0; Vermicelli=1. Tried cooking vermicelli for the first time for dinner today and ended up a totally gross looking glob-y mess. It was quite tasty though and I'm not too picky so I ate it... xd.png

Chicken Chimichangas. My mother's not usually a fan of Tex-Mex cuisine, but the Chimichangas were thoroughly enjoyed.

A small, personal pizza via DiGiorno and a small amount of rotisserie chicken.

Last night's dinner was home made buttermilk fried chicken with chips. Tonight dinner better not be anything with chicken as I've had enough of cooking it for the week. laugh.gif

Edited by VampiricOmen

a taco and a shredded chicken and cheese quesadilla from Taco Bell's dollar menu. wink.gif

a taco and a shredded chicken and cheese quesadilla from Taco Bell's dollar menu. wink.gif

Haha nice, I had Taco Bell for lunch xd.png

But for dinner I had ramen noodles....the meal of champions //single tear

Slow roasted leg of lamb seasoned with cumin, coriander and garlic served with roasted carrot, potato, parsnip, and pumpkin. Normally I cook lamb with rosemary, but since my mother hates rosemary I found an alternate recipe. I'll certainly be using this recipe again, as it was simply fantastic.