Spottedleaf

What did you have for dinner

I had pasta salad and a sandwich that I made with mayo, tomato, and jalapeño spread. Delicious.

A Seafood buffet. There were too many different types of foods so I won't list them.

sounds really scrumptious 0023567467

I had beef cubes, applesauce, and cheesy twice baked potatoes.

I havent had dinner yet today but yesterday I had pizza because I had to eat something that could be fixed quickly so I could go to that concert that I went to last night.

Half a peanut butter and jelly sandwich....I should probably go to the grocery store soon 8DDDD

A Seafood buffet. There were too many different types of foods so I won't list them.

I love all-you-can-eat buffets. I also hate them at the same time because whenever I get to one, I lose all self-control and start gorging myself. I end up way too full and hating myself.

I love all-you-can-eat buffets. I also hate them at the same time because whenever I get to one, I lose all self-control and start gorging myself. I end up way too full and hating myself.

I try to make sure that I don't eat to much since it makes me feel sick but I can't really help it if the fish and stuff tastes nice unsure.gif

Anyway I just had some macaroni cheese for dinner

@0023567467 I'm like 'Ooh, this looks nice. And this too, gotta have a piece of that. Ooh, I had this once, it was delicious.' and so on and so forth. I just can't decide what to take, so I take a little bit of everything. Which is a lot.

And I had potatoes and sausages with dip.