Spottedleaf

What did you have for dinner

I went to a wedding last Sunday (June 21, 2015) and the menu might give you an idea what I had for dinner.

user posted image

tongue.gif See? I said that I dislike weddings but the food is good. Although I didn't like the dessert- it just looks nice but tastes horrible. I prefer to keep it as mere deco.

Mixed Indian grill at an Indian food restaurant. What a yummy change! biggrin.gif

I went to a wedding last Sunday (June 21, 2015) and the menu might give you an idea what I had for dinner.

tongue.gif See? I said that I dislike weddings but the food is good. Although I didn't like the dessert- it just looks nice but tastes horrible. I prefer to keep it as mere deco.

Wedding and special event dinners are delicious most of the time. So many courses.

Got chinese last night at a more expensive place. Beef and rice noodles (the thick ones), and lemon chicken with rice.

Pizza, just finished my final slice. happy.gif An early dinner for me today. smile.gif

Some mashed p'tatoes with steamed broccoli smooshed into it.

I kipzin' love broccoli.

AND strawberries. Almost forgot about the strawberries. Not in the mashed potatoes, though. Separately.

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili