Spottedleaf

What did you have for dinner

@Nitrogen: Hey, I'm like that too! tongue.gif I would put Knorr in my rice. I grow up with Knorr. I know some other people who does that.

Homemade chicken noodle soup. It was so good. We ended up getting 3 full meals out of one rotisserie chicken! laugh.gif

barbecue chicken, rice, pasta, and peas

How many people, MedievalMystic?

We had a lot to eat this evening for dinner. We had two dishes of fish, cauliflower, soup with white bones (白骨/baikut in Fukien Chinese) some kikiam and bamboo shoots.

Two cookies. I wasn't really hungry tonight. I might eat something a bit later. *shrugs*

Edit: Just had a bowl of soup. Now I feel better.

Edited by Syiren

Would have had Roast if Dad hadn't fallen asleep while it was cooking and let it dry out! It was so tough and tasteless that I said heck with it and had some Ramen. It was quicker, easier and I could actually chew it.

Cottage pie, pretty tasty for a microwave meal. Since everyone else is out, I couldn't be bothered cooking something for myself. Nevermind that it's now (nearly) half past three in the morning. xd.png

I'm eating late tonight. Been too busy watching youtube doing stuff to realize how late it was getting. after 11 pm? Meh, I've eaten at 3 am before so *shrugs*