TJ09

2014-08-02 - August Release

Hmm...I'm going to guess the green one is from Forest and the gold is from Mountain...

*will probably be wrong* xd.png

I was thinking the same thing, as it comes natural in my head that green would be from forest so he can blend in with all the green stuff from forest.

The hatchling seems familiar, the thing I'm thinking of is a hybrid though, but the colors match it perfectly..

Nope; Turns out I was wrong! The dragon I was thinking of was the Sugarpony Dragon, which is still on the completed list.

That was my thought too, when I saw the green hatchie. Then I had to remind myself that the eggs aren't hybrids.

I'm excited for these. Purple and green is one of my favorite combos, and the gold one is nice too.

Those hatchlings. They are so pretty. Teal and purple, two of my favorite colors. And the yellow, it is so vibrant. I'm not normally a fan of yellow but I really like that shade. I can never get over the detail the artist can put into such a small area.

Very pretty, both eggs and hatchies. Well done, spriter/s, thanks! wub.gif

Just checked, got eggs from both biomes, yay!

Drats! I forgot to separate the eggs I got from the different biomes. If the colors are random, I'm okay, but if the colors are by biome, I'm in trouble for influencing for genders.

The Other Color is gorgeous too!!

I'm really excited to see the adults, havent been this excited About a release since the Brute Release!

Got a breeding pair from the alpine so now im gonna stalk the forest ^.^

So is there going to be multiple releases this month or just different times from now on?

Drats! I forgot to separate the eggs I got from the different biomes. If the colors are random, I'm okay, but if the colors are by biome, I'm in trouble for influencing for genders.

Kind of the same predicament here |D I influenced 3 out of 4 Alpines to be male without paying any sort of attention x.x

I'm kind of hoping that the colors are by biome mostly as I could still work with it |D Just would have to get more sooner than planned. Randomizing the colors would be more difficult .-. Especially if it turns out like the Alt vines? I've yet to get a single alt vine |D

So is there going to be multiple releases this month or just different times from now on?

Only TJ knows that. But I doubt that there will be multiple releases per month. Just that it will be random every? month.

Those hatchlings are adorable!!!!!

I need one more from the forest once my eggs hatch then I'll have four from each biome biggrin.gif

I got four eggs, two from each biome. I can't wait to see what they grow up into. Thank you TJ and spriters!

Oh my those hatchlings! I might go about gathering a bunch of the little pretties for freezing. Their pose kind-of reminds me of a dragon on another game.

Ah, but since their location is "cave", there's no real way to tell if the alting is based on location or something else. At least not for 2 days.

I love the golden/yellowish too smile.gif

Oooh! Look at those gorgeous, fancy babies! They look so shiny and glossy!

I'm glad now that I grabbed eggs from both biomes. Great job, artist(s)! Thanks for a wonderful and interesting new release, TJ! smile.gif

Hatchling dimorphism and adult dimorphism would be one possible explanation for 8 eggs (along with it being August!). TJ would keep a frozen male and a frozen female of each hatchie, each colour, and then a full grown male and female of each colour = 8.

Cute hatchies. smile.gif

I love the golden/yellowish too smile.gif

They look festive - like a Christmas dragon would. Maybe they'll go well with the Tri-colored Snow Angel or Winter Magi? And as for the Green one, maybe Wrapping-wings since that shade of green reminds me of Mints wub.gif

You can check there origin on their page smile.gif It will tell you if it's from the Forest or Alpine

The hatchies all look adorable and familiar. I know I've seen these before, but I can't remember what they are. I just wish TJ's didn't all say "cave". laugh.gif