TJ09

2014-08-02 - August Release

Awesome!!! Will they still be every month tho??

Thanks for the pretty new eggs

Eight eggs? One dragon? Hmmmm.

Thanks TJ and thanks for letting us know that releases will change after this one.

Went straight to the Cave and just started clicking like mad and got three before even coming here. Wonder what the 'eight eggs' means - maybe another egg slot??

This month marks the end of consistent beginning-of-the-month releases. While knowing when to look is nice, it also seems to have become a bit stale. Future releases will (very likely) still be on weekends, but may be scattered throughout the month.

Ooh thank you TJ ^ ^ It was always more fun to have random drops than one every month on time.

Beautiful eggs TJ and Spriters thank you! 8 eggs hmm does this mean different sprites then? I liked the consistent weekend release I could plan my work around when they would come out and not miss it. Will it at least still be on a Saturday at 1pm?

Beautiful eggs. But I love knowing when the new releases are, I'll miss it.

Eight eggs?! I am intrigued. o.o

Also, more often releases sounds awesome! biggrin.gif

"One dragon breed, eight eggs" - What does that mean?

Gotta love a mystery biggrin.gif

Edited by deblogan

I would love to have 8 eggs on my scroll too! biggrin.gif Fun fun..

Grabbed 4 so far; 2 from the Forest, 2 from the Mountains (all I have room for right now). Wondering if the different biomes produce different variants.

*raises eyebrow at the end of the scheduled releases*

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Went straight to the Cave and just started clicking like mad and got three before even coming here. Wonder what the 'eight eggs' means - maybe another egg slot??

remember tj's in the first post keep the s2 hatchies and adults..

so it's probably 2 adult types with a male and female varient and the s2 of those

Ouh, eight eggs... And I'm leaving tomorrow without a chance to hunt for eggs the whole August. Thats so me. xd.png Hopefully I get my share today. Away to hunt!

And, sad to hear that it will be the last monthly release. I was getting so used to them. wink.gif

Thank you TJ and spriters both! I'm curious though as to the meaning of eight eggs as gold level can only capture seven of course---I wonder what it means. Will we be missing a specialty egg (might they all belong to the same breed but be a little different?) So glad I picked Forest to sit on.

This month marks the end of consistent beginning-of-the-month releases. While knowing when to look is nice, it also seems to have become a bit stale. Future releases will (very likely) still be on weekends, but may be scattered throughout the month.

NOOOOO! ohmy.gif

I LIKED the predictability...

Otherwise: Thanks for the new egg, and it looks as if we'll get at least quatromorphism this time biggrin.gif YAY \o/

Wooo new release! I can only grab one though since I'm locked sad.gif

Also wondering what the eight means!

Aww man, they're so hard to catch! Especially with my derpy internet. :c

Edit: Got two now. smile.gif

Edited by Pixel.G

A bit stale? For who exactly?

Seconding... I would still like to have some idea of when to be around for them, since I can't always hover over the forums/Cave all day. :/