anniiattack

[Drawing Requests!]

Im all about art and i need help getting better! send me some requests!!!! ill draw animals, mlp, pokemon, and even people (these wont be super realistic, sorry)

let me draw something for you!!!!!!

here's the guidelines;

subject:

additional details:

traditional/pixel/digital:

size:

for size let me know if you want an icon, banner, or full size image :3

examples!:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

also i did this but im not offering any clay pieces on here without a donation smile.gif

user posted image

Edited by anniiattack

reserved for any requests c:

in progress:

PrismriverPhantom

COMPLETED:

diaveborn:

user posted image

Edited by anniiattack

Ooooh I like your stuff! The person with the purple and white shirt made me smile cause it looks so cute and happy! :D And I love looking at clay art - I think that's so awesome.

I have a request :)

subject: This pony, and instead of the duck cutie mark, a green heart and a blue heart next to each other under a rainbow. Giving it a friendship is magic style is good, and if the mane could be really prominent that would be awesome since I <3 rainbows :)

additional details: This isn't an OC of mine or anything so any artistic license you want to take and any way you want to do it is perfectly fine with me - even if you'd rather leave out stuff altogether, I'd just love to see any way you want to do it.

traditional/pixel/digital: digital (but pixel also works too 'cause I love the sparkles you did on that pixel pony!)

size: I'm not going to place it in a signature where it has to be small, and I would be looking at it full screen on my larger monitor so it can be as big as you want, but I don't mind appreciating smaller stuff either - so any size works for me :)

Subject:This girl.Can you make it like that chibi person?

Additional details:N/A

Traditional/pixel/digital art:digital

Size:100x100

subject: Rayquaza and Latios

additional details: They can be in any position, they've just gotta look cute. :3 Could the sun be setting behind them?

traditional/pixel/digital: Digital

size: 300 X 320, or somewhere around there, whatever works for you

Ooooh I like your stuff! The person with the purple and white shirt made me smile cause it looks so cute and happy! biggrin.gif And I love looking at clay art - I think that's so awesome.

thats a "self portrait" i made for myself as my deviantart id smile.gif

Eeeeee I love it!! Thank you SO much!

It's so bright and cheerful! And, the green and blue hearts have personal significance to me and for me to see them in such a cheerful context definitely lifts my spirits.

I am grinning so big right now :D Thank you!!

Eeeeee I love it!! Thank you SO much! 

It's so bright and cheerful!  And, the green and blue hearts have personal significance to me and for me to see them in such a cheerful context definitely lifts my spirits. 

I am grinning so big right now biggrin.gif Thank you!!

ahhh so glad you enjoyed c:

(may be complicated but I think you can do it)

subject: Mega Charizard - Y and Mega Swampert battling.

additional details: In the picture, the charizard is in the air with its back facing the picture, you can see the sunlight weather effect. The charizard is about to use Solar Beam. The swampert is on the ground, looking up at the charizard. (Remember their megas)

traditional/pixel/digital: Digital

size: 512x800 px