Zeditha

A Forgotten Destiny

((Yeah,he's getting taken back to his house, and Yawela will sleep in front of his door while Salema sleeps by the other one. xd.png))

Yawela ignored Esko's mutterings and swearings, but carried him away to his house. She did a few loop-the-loops on the way, to keep the Falconiforms entertained, but got to the house Esko had chosen, opened the door with her tail (she hooked the shield around the handle and just pulled it, I assume Esko wouldn't bother to even close it properly when running away) and shoved the trio inside. {Go to sleep. You can explore in the morning. Bear with this place for one night, okay?} She closed the door gently, careful to avoid little black-and-blue tails, and then lay in front of it. {SALEMA?} she shouted. {Could you sit by the back door?}

Salema teleported herself over, but ended up inside the house. {Oops. Lemme try again.} She focused on the spell, and ended up a few feet from the back door. She happily stepped in front of it and sat down. {Whaddya want me to do now, Sis? Go to sleep?} She was joking, so she was surprised at the answer: {Yeah, that's be good.} Shrugging, she lay down and began to snore.

Dianora was unhappy to be disturbed by Salema teleportting away, but grumbled a little and headed into a random nearby house and slept on the bed there. ((Hannah might just find a dragon in her bed. :3))

---(Alex)---

((My characters saw that bit with Esko and Yawela by the way, that is my explanation for their reactions.))

"O...K... That just happened. Sheesh, they really don't want anyone taking hatchlings far away from this place, or even a few feet. I don't like that. We're the ones who own the dragons, why should dragons be telling us what to do without our opinions? It's oppressive!" Ocevo just nibbled me. "Ok then. More food for you. Come on." I picked up Ocevo and carried her back to the house.

I was kind of happy when Ocevo shouted, "Food!" in English and not Dragontongue. Why am I not surprised by that? Of course she would pick up on that right away. I don't even know if I said 'food' in English before just now. Smart kid. I smiled and diced a couple apples for her, which she happily crunched. "So, you figured out what 'food' means in English. Clever." When I said 'food', Ocevo stopped eating her apple cubes and nibbled me. {Yup.} "Food" {equals nibbling. Either one works.}

((I said 'food' in English but not the rest of the sentence, that was in Dragontongue. Just wanted to be clear.))

((I am just gonna assume that Cade and Co. are accepted.))

Cay~

"Oh, that's it, huh," Cay said absentmindly. Her voice was laced with terror. She wasn't even paying attention at this rate. Instead of seeing concerned people and dragonets, all her memories with guns was flashing in front of her. Including... No. That one played the most, and she got so terrified she literally dropped a concerned Nightshade and fled. She ran down the road to her house and slammed the door. But she didn't hear it. She heard the ringing of a gun. Over and over. "No, no..." She buried her head in her arms and sat by the door.

Abbie~

((I plan on writing her and Kahina in first and everyone else in third.))

I sat on the couch with Kahina. The dragonet was growing large and yet barely 2 weeks had passed since I got her. Not even 2 weeks. Cade was making food ((Argh, I love that name but it's BOTHERING ME NOW)) with Koda. Yay, lazy days. I kind of like this.

((

(( ohmy.gif Food! Ocevo will hunt it down. She WILL FIND YOU.  tongue.gif  ))

I know. Come to Chatzy!!!))

Contalia pushed her way through some high grass. It was very dark as the moon and starts were covered by trees , though Baltia said they were almost at the village. Contalia's feet were leaden and her tail dragged limply behind her. The others were in the same condition behind her. She came out of the grass near a stream and the others shuffled to sit beside her. There were some glow worms on a tree and from their light she could see some tiny fish in the stream. Her stomach grumbled, but she was too tired to try and catch them. Then Contalia noticed some other lights, not the greenish glow from the worms, but a more yellow, warm colour. {What are those lights? } she asked wearily. {Looks like it's from a house! We must be at the village! } said Rudus. Heartened by hope, the three got up to cross the stream.

Rudus noisily crossed but the little fish only flicked their talks nervously. However when Contalia's first talon touched the water, the fish swam away like their lives depended on it. huh , thought Contalia as she crossed. The water refreshed her and woke her a bit. She went a little faster, hoping against hope that there would be somewhere warm to lie down and sleep, forgetting about the Baltia and Rudus. When she broke through the last bush, she was standing in a large garden with a house at the end. There was a large lighted window that she crept up to.

Through it she saw two large yellow hatchlings with green and purple stripes. They were being fed cubes of white, crunchy looking, juicy looking food by a human. Contalia bristled at the sight of the human petting the dragons. Them she realised that they seemed very happy and rubbed back against the boy. Are they crazy! that is a human! She thought, not understanding how they could trust him. With a pang she realised that she didn't have anyone to pet her like that.

Her stomach grumbled again and she decided to try get some food from the house when the boy left the room. Then she saw him look up at her and their eyes met.

((Ocevo has a purple stripe, not green. Silly. smile.gif ))

---(Alex)---

As I looked out the window, I locked eyes with a small dragon, who seemed to be quite interested in my two dragons. Suddenly, as my two dragons noticed the one outside, they hopped off the counter and ran out towards the dragon outside. Panicking, I shouted in English and not Dragontongue, "Hey! Come back!" But to no avail.

---(Ocevo)---

Seeing the strange dragon outside made Ocevo curios, so she jumped off the counter despite not having eaten all the apple cubes, and scurried outside to say hi. It wasn't easy with her large belly getting in the way of her back legs, but she managed. Richard followed too.

When Ocevo got outside, she ran around the side of the house and over to the new dragon. {Hi! Want} "Food?" The last part she said in English, not thinking that the new dragon might not understand it, as she was too proud of herself for learning her first English word.

((Dawww...))

Baltia followed weakly into the village, glad that she was finally back. She followed the others as they peered into a window, and stood by curiously. She recognised the English word, but couldn't pronounce it. {Food?} she asked.{We'd love some! We travelled a long way to get here, so we're very tired.} She flapped her wings weaky for emphasis.

She looked around, then added, {If your human is okay with that...}

---(Alex)---

I hurried after my hatchlings, only to find that they'd found more friends than I'd originally thought.

---(Ocevo)---

"Food! Dragons need food!" Ocevo shouted this at Alex in 100% English.

---(Alex)---

"Well, at least you're learning full sentences now. That's good." {I have food for you, follow me.} I picked up Richard and walked back inside with Ocevo following, shouting "Food!" once more.

Contalia watched curiously as the hatchling with the purple (( tongue.gif )) stripe ran over. She didn't understand part off what the hatchling said to them, but when Baltia translated, she was very happy, or rather her stomach was. She noticed with a bit of a laugh that Rudus was slobbering all over himself at the thought of food, as hungry as he was. Then then another hatchling came out and so did the human. At the offer to come in and eat, Contalia wasn't sure if she could trust the human but her hunger won, and she followed everyone inside, though she stayed near the door. After all, if the human could bring up such bubbly and cheerful hatchlings he couldn't be that bad.

Edited by berbolkiki2013

---(Alex)---

I was running out of apples, and I wasn't sure if all the hatchlings would like apples anyways, so I got out some roast beef that I was going to use for a sandwich, and instead gave some slices out to each hatchling.

Rudus gobbled up his meat at lightning speed. He felt very sleepy now that he had eaten his fill and yawned widely. The others were yawning too.

~~~ Victoria ~~~

Victoria was content. She was lying in bed, reading a book about carnivorous plants, though now it was getting late so she put the book away and turned off the light. Earlier that day, she had gone to the GotE and asked to be granted the dragon tongue so that she could teach the hatchlings and carers about plants and animals. When she entered the cave, she saw some eggs, but not as many as when she had been shown the cave for the first time. She still had no intention of getting a dragon. She felt neutral about them. The GotE granted her the ability to speak dragon tongue, but told her not to use it for bad intentions and that she was lucky and it was her duty to help the hatchlings grow up well. She thought about all this as she went to sleep.

((Sorry for the delay, I ran out of inspiration.))

---(Alex)---

All the hatchlings sitting together was quite an adorable sight, but Ocevo seemed intent on nibbling Rudus. "Cut that out. That's not nice." With Ocevo having learned the smallest iota of English, the thought of using Dragontongue went right out the window. Luckily, Ocevo got the meaning from my tone at the least, and ceased her frantic nibbling.

Edited by Alexander_Drake

((eeeeep! Need to spark dis as well as I can!))

Esko grunted. He hated this. Now his temporary home was blocked by two big dragons. He loved being around people and in this case, dragons. Just not when they were keeping him in one place. Why did the dragons need to be there? Was there a hidden power they needed to live by? The purple dragon in that cave never said ANYTHING about that! He paced. And paced. Aaaaand paced more. The hatchlings then nipped at his legs.

{Sorry guys, don't think there is food. Welp, I can at least clean out the frid-}

He gawked when he saw a fully stocked fridge. Well at least they give us food. A small positive in an ocean of negatives. He threw some meat down and a little bit of chocolate, which the hatchlings dug into. He watched Tabitha gobble more chocolate then Tulvir and chuckled. Would it be fun raising these guys...

((I wish I could do something, but I can't leave Berboliki's hatchlings alone. Also yay for chocolate-loving dragons! biggrin.gif))

Yawela woke up as the sun's warmth crossed her face, and rose, blinking. {Morning,} she noted. She got to her feet and moved to the back door to poke Salema. {Hey Salema, it's morning. You can move from the door now.} Salema woke up, lazily opening an eyelid. {Huh? Oh, okay.} She shook her head and grinned, teleporting the two of them into the house.

{Salema...} groaned Yawela as they faced the human and two Falconiform hatchlings.

((By the way, it's morning. xd.png))

(Yay, morning!)

~~~Shaquia~~

She woke up, yawning. "Time for that breakfest I promised." She said, and walked into Heilo's room. {Oh, Helio! Time to get up!} She called. When he woke up, she carried him to the bath room. She turned the tub on, and took a quick bath with her dragon. After that, she got clothes on and brushed her hair. When she heard a knock on her door, she thought was Alxe. "Coming!" She said.

~~~Nimare~~~

She knocked on her friend's door, trying her best to hold both of her dragons, Réaltnéal and Jurni. When Shaquia opened the door, she gasped in surpirze. "Nimare! I thought you where Alex!" She said, hugging Nimare. "Who?" She chouked. "Oh, I'm going to his house! Wanna come?" Nimare nodded, and followed Shamquia to Alex's house.

~~Shaquia~~

When she got to Alex's house, she knocked on the door, and said, "Hey, Alex, I'm here!"

(BTW, Berbolkik2013, right? You asked if Juri and one of your dragons could be friends? You can introduse them now if you want. IDK.)

Edited by unknowntoya

((Yay!))

Esko slowly opened his eyelids. He hated the lacking of adventure, the thrill of being out in the wild missing. He got up and looked out the window to see the dragons walking from his doors. He was relieved until they teleported into his house. {AH! Can you not? Anyways, I am going to get my things from camp. See you.} He walked out, glad that his hatchlings went with him without him needing to grab them. It just looked like they were staying close to their 'daddy'. He wanted to get out and explore. In fact, once he got to camp, he would pack things up and leave the mountains. So sad that I have to never come back. These mountains are my favorite to be in. But as long as this town was here, I can't be here.

---(Alex)---

I heard a knock on my door, so I put my fork down and got up from my seat to go answer the door. Unfortunately, Ocevo got up from her own breakfast and ate my pancakes when I wasn't looking.

When I got to the door, I opened it, and saw that Shaquia was there, along with someone else. "Uh, hi! How's Helio doing?"

~~~Shanquia~~

She giggled.

"Helio's doing fine. I hope you didn't forget the breackfeats meeting we agread on, I don't mind if don't want to do it." She said, shruging.

"Um, H-Hello, I'm Nimare..." Nimare said, looking at the ground, her hair covering her face. Shanquia patted her back, and laughed, "Now, come on! The only thing you have to worry about is his dragons mistaking you for food!" She chuckled as Nimare nervousely laughed.

---(Alex)---

"Oh, no! I did sort of forget! I already made a bunch of pancakes for breakfast. Well... Uh... This is awkward. Uhh..." I began to crack under the pressure. "Hopefully you don't mind...?"

((Ok unknown))

Rudus woke and yawned. He'd fallen asleep on a pillow in Alex's living room. The nibbling that Ocevo had done last night had been pretty funny and ticklish, in other words he enjoyed it, but didn't know what it meant. Contalia was already out and about and he smelt something nice in the kitchen. Rudus got up, stretched and went into the kitchen with a proud strut. There he saw Alex, two human girls, Ocevo, Richard ((I think)) and three other dragons.

Edited by berbolkiki2013

~~~Shanquia~~~~

"No, I understand!" Shanquia chuclked.

~~~Nimare~~

As Shaquia and Alex where talking, she saw a little brown dragon with three horns.

"Um, what's that one doing?" She asked, walking into the house. {Hello there, little one, what's your name?} She asked, tickling it's belly.

~~~Shanquia~~~

She watched as Nimare walked into Alex's house.

"Hey! Girl, what are you doing? You're always telling me to use manners, so should you!" She said, putting her hands on her hips. When she did, she dropped Helio, who yelped, {OW! Mommy, hurt!} She picked up Helio, and said, {Oh, baby, I'm so sorry!}

---(Alex)---

"Nah, it's fine. I mean, all of these guys are pretty cute. I can understand that it's hard to resist wanting to cuddle them." To Ocevo, who was nibbling my pants, I said, "Food?" in English. Ocevo stopped nibbling and replied, "Food!" to me.

"Okay, we'll go get food." I picked up Ocevo, grunting as I lifted her heavy weight, and carried her back to the kitchen. I saw Contalia there. {Hey little buddy, how are you?} I then realized my pancakes were all gone. {Ocevo! You ate my pancakes! Dang it.} I sighed and went to the pantry to get more pancake mix. "You can make yourselves comfortable while I make more pancakes."

((For a second, I wrote in third person. I fixed it though.))