Zeditha

A Forgotten Destiny

((My computer ran out of time and I posted what I had, planning to edit the rest in on my iPad... and forgot. xd.png I'll fix that.))

((Not to be that guy, but Zeditha, aren't we heading in a bad direction with all this complacency? The town's inhabitants are basically given everything they need. What are they to do once they're done making small talk with one another? Have you considered the point in which there will be some sort of significant conflict? I don't want to see this go silent, and the best way to make RPers go silent is to leave them with nothing left to write about... I feel like Alexander is approaching that point already. His characters are homestuck, watching TV with nothing to do.))

The two spent the next while leisurely cleaning up the worst of the inside, which mostly consisted of taking down spider webs and disposing of opportunistic pests. With their combined effort, the place was nearly done. It just needed a good dusting, and for some furniture to be set in.

Let's pause for now. -suggested Bryce. He was still overflowing with curiosity about the place's potential, and his new weapon. If only he had some ammunition for it.

Okay. I'll go for a run outside, then. Uh, do you, do you need anything done?

No. Just be careful. -said Bryce, nodded in dismissal and watched Torque go on his merry way, off to explore the town.

Right, let's have a look up there, then. -he spoke to himself, approached the small ladder in the corner of the room, tested its condition with a few choice tugs, then climbed up, and out the hatch, to the building's roof.

Well, that explains the power down there. -he thought back to the dim illumination inside the room in which he'd found his rifle.

Roughly half of the roof was covered in solar panels, but like most things in the structure, they needed maintenance, and a good cleaning. Luckily, they all looked in operative condition, more or less.

Bryce noticed a small crate in the far edge of the roof. It was covered by green fabric, so naturally, he went to check it out. Removing the covering, a smile crept across Bryce's face. The crate was literally filled to the brim with all sorts of ammunition, and even a few grenades. Oh, I'm gonna have fun with these. -he mumbled under his nose, rummaged around the various boxes of bullets until he found one, full of rounds that looked like they'd make a perfect for for the rifle he was carrying. Without hesitation, he loaded the clip and re-inserted it into the weapon, considering taking a few practice shots, but decided against it. There was a time and place for everything, but not now...

===================================

Jeez... -whispered little Torque as he scurried through the streets of the town- This place is a little creepy when you actually get to look around... it's so, quiet. Little Torque was used to the hustle and bustle of the big city in which he'd lived with his carer prior to coming here. To him, this place was akin to a ghost town, with no ghosts. At least, none yet seen. And everything seemed so fresh, so... new, unspoiled... perfect. It was eery, somehow.

Edited by Brotato

Contalia jumped when she heard the dragon speak. {Wh-who are you?} she asked, standing up. {What are you doing here?}. The dragon was a bit smaller than she was. {A village? with dragons?} here her voice sounded curious. She had never met any dragons apart from Rudus, who didn't talk much, the big dragon in the cave who didn't say anything to her either and now this dragon. Then her voice became more suspicious and she asked again, {Who are you?}. Just then, there was a sound from the other room.

((Brotato, that's the reason I want to leave Rudus with Daryl; so they can cause some trouble later on and fuel the story a bit more. I don't want to see my first RP go silent either.))

Edited by berbolkiki2013

((Don't worry guys, I have a plan! Once everyone is settled down, just keep talking until everyone is there... The village is perfect, but humanity isn't. Create as many NPCs with dragons as you like, in fact please create lots!))

Baltia blinked. {My name is Baltia. The Guardian of the Eggs teleported me here, to bring you to the village. And probably your human, to... Where is your human?} She looked around, seeing nobody other than the two dragons.

((Ooh that gives me an idea for Rudus - he can be a prankster in the village and Daryl can be one of the evil humans. Also do NPC'S need forms?))

{The human is in the other room. He's really mean to us and we've barely eaten at all} said Contalia quietly. {I'm Contalia and this is Rudus. Can you bring us to the village you speak of? I don't think we should let Daryl, the human, know we're leaving; he'll try to keep us here} Then Rudus spoke in a sleepy voice { A-a village? What's a village } {It's where people can live together} replied Contalia

{How will we get there? } Rudus asked Baltia.

Tulvir and Tabitha both cheered as the Guardian carried them down the hill. They giggled as they were carried. Then Tulvir saw someone chasing them. {Look! Human!} The two giggled and waved.

Esko had spotted them after worrying that something bad happened. He saw them on the tail of the Guardian. "S-Sh*t! Tulvir! Tabitha!" Esko started running after them. He started to pant as he chased them.

((Yeah, probably the worst post seen so far xd.png

Feel free to maul my human if you want *coughcoughmousecoughcough*))

Baltia fluttered her wings nervously. {Hmm... Well, then, we need to escape quickly. We can fly there, I think, and the Guardian of the Eggs should be able to direct us. You can fly, right? It took me a day or so to learn how...} She looked back at the other two, spreading her wings, then looked around for an escape route. She spotted the open window, and flew up to it, testing whether she could fit through. She did so easily. Resting on the windowsill, she watched the other hatchlings expectantly.

Yawela slowed down when she saw the human. {Is this your human?} she asked, now walking slowly. {You should probably go tell him you're okay...}

<OOC: Plus, Hannah is sure to kick up a fuss whenever she can so there ya go. xd.png Try not to murder her too much. tongue.gif

P.S. She is so asking for her phone to be broken right now. xP>

Hannah scrambled backwards at the last part, her expression succumbing to fear once again.

"Wh-what the censorkip.gif ing hell is your problem?!" she hissed, her tone fearful but not losing its spiteful edge. "I-I'll censorkip.gif ing sue you b censorkip.gif es!" she threatened, waving her iPhone 6 about.

"You can't do this! I'll call the censorkip.gif ing police! And animal control!" she continued. Her other hand, the one that wasn't holding anything, inched towards the cordless phone on her bedside table. If the dragon tried anything, she was gonna call hotel services and then all three of them would be so screwed.

Rudus watched eagerly as Baltia took off. She jumped then flapped her wings to get higher. Already Contalia was jumping up and trying to fly herself. She wasn't doing to bad, either. She had told him about how she had been in the air doing something similar to flying - gliding. Now he tried. Crouching down he leapt and beat his wings down hard. He didn't get far up before falling again but in that short moment he'd felt the rush of air around him. This encouraged him and soon he found himself on the windowsill beside Baltia and Contalia. { How far do we have to go? } he asked, excitement blooming inside him.

Mia sighed. {Hey Dianora, let's get out of here, shall we?} She opened the door and slipped out. "I'll just... Get out of your room... Bye. Zeditha, catch up, will you? Hey!" This last part was because Dianora had huffed, shuffled and launched a spike from her tail towards the phone Hannah had been waving around. {was asking for it,} she muttered, wedging her nose back into Mia's elbow.

Zeditha was amused by the spike, but spotted the phone on the table. Dashing towards it, she took a deep breath and blew on the phone... Smoke. Great. "Ugh, stupid fire! Why - won't - you - work!" She tapped her snout with each word, then tried again, with similarly limited success. "Oh, censorkip.gif it." She grabbed the phone with her tail and flew up to the light at the cieling, depositing it high up where Hannah couldn't reach it. She looked down from her perch there, and adressed the human. "Okay. Now, idiot, you have a choice. One. Come with us to the village. You will have a house, all to yourself, and all the other dragons and humans will help you look after Hazie. Bring whatever you like. We will teach you how to care for a dragon. Two. I burn you." Realising that the threat probably seemed a little futile, considering her lack of success with the phone, she decided to change it. "Or maybe claw you. You get the picture. You coming or not?"

Baltia looked around, surveying the mountains. {Up,} she said. {Not too far before the Guardian can reach us, though.} She flew off the windowsill and hovered. {Ready?}

Hannah Graft stared at the ruined iPhone 6 in her hand, the spike that stuck out of its shiny back close to nicking her fingers. She actually shut up for a moment before she opened her mouth. And shut it again. And then opened it again.

"You...you broke my censorkip.gif ing phone! Are you censorkip.gif ing insane?!! You almost took my censorkip.gif ing hand with it!" What would have followed would most likely have been another cussing storm from the dark-haired teen but she paused when Zeditha suddenly turned her attention to the cordless phone Hannah had been inching her hand towards and started to...blow smoke at it? Startled by the sudden heat (there may have been no fire, but this was coming from a dragon's mouth), Hannah jerked her hand away, scrambling backwards some more as Zeditha started to get frustrated at her fire's uselessness. At this, Hannah began to smirk but her amusement vanished instantly when Zeditha settled for placing the phone somewhere up high at the ceiling.

The way she saw it, she was currently screwed. She was dealing with unfamiliar forces, beings who didn't care about money or lawsuits or anything that was remotely human. What choice did she have? Hannah may not be very bright but she knew that she didn't want her death to be something as stupid as getting mauled by a deranged dragon. Preferably something more in the spotlight. Either way, she wasn't going to test her luck. So, grudgingly, she rolled her eyes and tossed her broken iPhone aside, getting off the bed.

"Fine, you win," she waved her hands in the air for emphasis, before grabbing hold of the handle of her pink four-wheeler lightweight suitcase. She paused for a moment before unzipping the suitcase and taking out a light blue cat harness that she had bought the day before. Walking over to Hazie, she sighed with exaggerated exasperation and strapped the harness onto the White hatchling, with little resistance. With that done, she returned back to her suitcase and zipped it shut, grasping the handle with Hazie's leash in her other hand.

"I was going to leave this censorkip.gif ing place when you b censorkip.gif es came so all my stuff's already packed. And before you start b censorkip.gif ing about this," Hannah held up the light blue leash in her hand, "I don't want Hazie running off anywhere. It doesn't choke, it doesn't squeeze, it doesn't do anything that censorkip.gif s her up except makes her follow me, so do you have any problems, your censorkip.gif ing Majesty?" The teen's tone was even, an icy edge to her voice.

~~~

Hazie Silver looked about with a slightly confused expression as the quiet dark green dragon and the blonde girl left the room. Was all the drama over? Apparently not, since the dark green dragon shot a spike at her owner before leaving. Hazie was actually quite shocked there for a moment but she relaxed when she realised that her owner wasn't dead yet. Eventually, her owner had given in to the dark orange dragon's demands and proceeded to strap Hazie into that weird rope thingy that seemed to connect her with her owner. It wasn't uncomfortable, in fact, she barely felt it, unless her owner tugged hard on it so she didn't mind much. However, after seeing the dark orange dragon's negative reactions to everything her owner had done so far, she thought it might be a good time to back her owner up a little.

"{I...I don' m-mind...th-the thingy}," she stuttered quietly, having picked up the gist of this mysterious language that both the green and the orange dragons had been speaking in ever since they'd entered the room.

Zeditha relaxed. The girl was coming to the village now, so everything was fine. She picked up the phone and replaced it on the table. "Anything else you want to take?" she asked, deciding to ignore the leash. If Hazie didn't mind, it was fine. "Don't touch the spike. It makes you nasty." She wrinkled her nose, remembering a deer that Dianora had shot like that. "Nasty," she repeated. Then she perked up, and looked for Mia. {Mia? Where did you go?} Her tail waved in the air, but then it drooped a little and she flew over to the door. "We need to follow Mia. Mia knows the way..."{I hope.} Fumbling a little with the handle, she managed to get the door open and perched on the handle, waiting peacefully for the girl to follow.

{Ready} said Contalia and took off. Rudus was already ahead. The flight was very bumpy and tiring, but every hatchling enjoyed it none the less. The sun was shining and there wasn't a cloud in the sky. There was however a fairly strong wind blowing

and this proved problematic. By the time they stopped by a stream to have a drink and rest, they were exhausted. All three of them were panting faintly.

~~~

It was quiet, too quiet, thought Daryl as he went to check on the dragons. He'd decided to feed them as they had not had a proper meal yet. As he went into the room, he got a shock. They were gone! He stomped outside to look for them, fuming.

Esko was panting. {Yes, these are mine.} but as Esko reached for his hatchlings, Tulvir swat at him. {No! Keep riding! I was having fun!} Esko was surprised, panting as he was rubbing his scratch. {Keep going! Go!} and the two Falconforms were hopping on the sled like tail, wanting the ride to continue. Esko sighed. Kom igen , varför? he whispered to himself, putting his hand on his forehead.

((Okay, so he said "Come on, why?" In Swedish. Thanks google translate))

((Ouchies. Understood. Wish you the best!))

Yawela stopped, and looked between the two bouncing hatchlings and the human. "Umm..." she said. "It seems we have a problem. Human - Sorry, I don't know your name, would you like to ride on my back while I give these two a ride on my tail?" She decided that it would be the best course, since everyone would end up at the village and the hatchlings would not be separated from their hatcher. {I hope he isn't too heavy... I'm not a small dragon, but I might be testing my limit to carry anyone large...} She muttered this to herself, eyeing the human, wondering if she could carry him and still bounce enough for the Falconiforms to have fun. The hatchlings in question were unlikely to be a problem; she was several times bigger than them.

Baltia stopped by the stream with the other two hatchlings, took a quick drink, and then tried to contact the Guardian. Hello? Guardian, please answer me... The two hatchlings are with me, but I need help getting back. She 'listened' carefully for any response, and finally one came: You are quite near. Head towards the top of the nearest mountain, and I will contact you when you should fly downwards. From there, you will find my cave, and I will teleport you to the village. Baltia immediately brightened at the reply, and hopped into the air. {The Guardian replied!} she chirped. {And she says it isn't far from here!}

Esko panted. { My name is Esko Arkus. You can carry me. I am not very heavy.} He climbed on. The Guardian didn't feel like she would fall. The two Falconforms giggled a lot. {C'mon! Ride, ride ride!} the two said at the same time, bouncing about. Esko looked at the Guardian. {Can you carry me back to my camp? It is somewhere over there.} he said, pointing to the direction of his campsite. He really needed to get back. He ABSOLUTLEY did.

((I dunno if Zed will get mad but I got 2 'go do it's))

~Timeskip to evening~

Cay~

The two had been working on covering up the cave and their tracks all day. The river was quite obviously wider and deeper now than it was before, and the wall would take a few days to dry, but it worked. Cay held her bag, full of their food, her contacts, embroidery kit, fresh water, and pocket knife. She didn't tell Shade that she had buried her night camo clothing in the walls. She picked up Nightshade, holding the sleeping Night Glory in her arms, and walked toward the Dragon Village she had been told to go to by the GotE.

Nightshade~

The brown and green dragon woke up to Cayline talking to a Guardian. What is this one doing up so late? he wondered.

"Um, are you the owner of this village?" Cay asked, "I was told to go here when I was ready."

---(Ocevo)---

Ocevo woke from her nap on Alex's lap feeling hungry. She nibbled Alex's fingers to get him to feed her, which he did. This time, he fed her something special, something sweet and tasty and cold, and lots of it. She didn't know what it was called yet, but Alex called it something like, "Cheesecake." Whatever it was, Ocevo loved it and ate until her poor stomach was fit to burst, then curled back up on Alex's lap and fell asleep again.

---(Alex)---

I wasn't surprised that Ocevo liked the cheesecake I found in the fridge, but I didn't expect her to eat so much of it. I guess I found out what her favorite food is, I thought. I knew that Richard was out playing in the backyard, chasing a butterfly or other bugs.

Suddenly, I heard Richard's equivalent of crying.

---(Richard)---

[A bit earlier]

Richard was happily frolicking in the backyard, chasing after a floaty-thing that was very pretty and waved around as it floated. Then, Richard noticed a smaller floaty thing that was very odd. It seemed to float without waving, something Richard didn't know was possible before. Richard walked up to it and pawed at it. Suddenly the not-wavy floaty-thing landed on Richard's nose and caused a lot of pain where it landed. Richard began to cry as the not-wavy floaty-thing flew away but left the pain behind.

---(Alex)---

I placed Ocevo on the floor, gently, then ran out to see why Richard was crying. I saw a red spot beginning to swell up on his nose, caused by a bee sting. I picked him up and brought him inside, then looked around in cupboards until I found some soap. If I remembered right, bee stings would become better if they were cleaned with soap. I first had to get the stinger out if Richard's nose, which meant I had to scratch the stinger out of the spot where he got stung, and that might hurt him and make him not trust me. I had no choice but to try, though, and on my third attempt I was able to get the stinger out. I then wet the soap bar, and gently rubbed Richard with the soap where the stinger had been.

After a few minutes, Richard's nose gradually returned to normal. I gave him some cheesecake to make him feel better mentally and so he would still trust me. He happily ate until he was full. I smiled and brought both hatchlings upstairs to the bedroom, where we could sleep for the night.

As I climbed into bed with my PJs on, I realized that soon the two hatchlings, when they grew up, would probably hold ME like a pet, and not the other way around. But for now, we all snuggled up together in a nice comfy bed.

Shanquia walked to a village, carrying a small dragon in her arms. Her shirt was burned, and her hair fizzed up so much to where it looked like a afro. 

But she smiled.

She begged he daddy to fly her to the Himalayas so that she could have a real dragon of her own. The big, light blue dragon in the cave said that she was the proud owner of this "Blusang Lindwurm", and that she would learn to live with it like a sibling. She hoped so.

Ever since she was a child, he always wanted a dragon. Her father gave her a realistic toy of a dragon, which she still has, but that wasn't what she wanted.

But, when one of her friends that lived in the Himalayas told her that some mountain hikers found a cave of real dragon eggs, her father flew her there.

And here she is, a happy, but messy, dragon owner.

She spent weeks walking from the mansion her dad bought them. He asked why she couldn't stay in the mansion, and she said it was 'cause the dragon told her that she had to live in this village.

At first, she thought that it would be like a run-down commoner village, but it looked like one of the large mansions that her dad bought that had some little houses by it. She choose one that was big and grand, one that reminded her of her favorite mansion that her family owned in Rio.

It was big, and looked like it had atleast three stories. It looked a bit red, but was colorful, splashes of color here and there, orderly yet out of order. The inside was wonderful, the walls where the perfect hue of tan-ish yellow, and the floors where a lovely brown.

The living room was the largest, smack down in the middle of the first floor. It had a brown, leather couch, a few out-of-place blue chairs with white floral designs on them. It had a brown rug with black, spiraling designs on it. The T.V was big, huge! It was on top of a wooden table-like thing, and had a little area to store DVDs and books in.

The kitchen was next to it, and seemed to be the not only the second (and only other) room on the first floor, but it was the over-all second biggest room. It had a green stove, pure-white cabinets and table-tops, and a black microwave. It had a sink that, to Shanquia, looked like pearls.

On the second floor, it had a bathroom, and a washer room. The bathroom had a wide shower with white curtains that blocked anyone from seeing the person washing themselves. The bathtub had one, to, and it was almost pure white, with a few rings of dirt that grossed her out. The washer room had a dryer and a washer, and a closet to put clothes in.

On the third floor, there was two bedrooms, one for Shanquia and one for the dragon, Helio.

Shanquia's room had hot pink walls and a white floor that was covered by a Hanna Montana rug. She had a desk that was made of a dark wood, and she put her laptop on top of it. It also had some places to store DVDs, CDs, books, and more. It had a bed that had Hanna Montana all over it, but she replaced it with hot pink and pink bed stuff.

Helio's room was more yellow than the first floor was, and so was his bed set. He had some toys to play with, and a desk too, which he began to chew on.

"Oh, come on, Helio! Leave that alone!" She said, pulling him off. He just make a little giggle sound, and threw up a lava-looking thing on her. It atleast burned like the other times he breathed fire on her. "HELIOOOO!" She screamed, and ran out of the room, leaving Helio to chew on the desk leg again.

She ran to the bathroom, and took a bath. After she washed herself, she brushed her hair, and put on some new clothes. "There we go." She said, and walked back to her room.

Edited by unknowntoya

((Can we have a skip to morning? For now I'll put another evening post. PS I use Orange for my Dragontongue now.))

---(Ocevo)---

Ocevo woke up after only a few minutes asleep, her little tummy rumbling. She nibbled Alex's fingers as per usual, and he woke up.

---(Alex)---

{Are you hungry again already? But I just fed you a ton of cheesecake! Fine, come here. I'll feed you an apple or two.} I climbed out of bed, careful not to disturb Richard, and carried heavy little Ocevo downstairs to the kitchen. I left the light off, and put Ocevo down on the countertop. I rummaged through the fridge until I found some apples. I had discovered earlier that Ocevo liked her apples cold, so I had put the ones I had left in the fridge.

I pulled two apples out of said fridge and put one in front of Ocevo so she could practice eating. I didn't want her to grow up helpless. She needed to learn how to eat on her own. I held the other one until Ocevo had eaten the entire apple except for the seeds, then gave her the other to eat.

{That's all you get for the rest of the night, you hungry beast. Aww, but you're just so cute. Come here, let me hug you.} And that's exactly what I did. Ocevo didn't mind being hugged gently, and in fact returned the gesture, putting her front arms over my shoulders. I carried her back up to bed like that, set her down on the bed, climbed back under the cover and stroked her like a cat until I fell asleep.

When Shanquia walked back to her room, she turned the lamp on her computer desk on, and began to turn on her laptop.

When she turned her laptop on, she put up a video chat. The first person she chated with was her dad.

"Hello, Shan-ban!" He cheered, smiling so much to where it looked like his cheeks covered up his eyes. She blushed as her dad called her by her nickname, and was glad that she wasn't around anyone. Well, anyone that understood english, anyway.

"Hiii, dad..... Can you please not call me that? I mean, now might be ok, but I want you to get use to calling me Shanquia. I mean, it is the name you gave me..." She smirked, and her father chuckled.

"Ok, ok, Shanaquia. Anyway, how is that dragon of yours...um... Helios, was it? How is he?"

"It's Helio, dad. You where close. Anyway, his doing good.....chewing on a desk leg.....and catching me on fire..." Her dad's eyes widened.

"You do know, we can send some-one to help you. Maybe a maid, or a butler, or maybe a zoologist, or-"

"Nah, I'm fine, dad. Plus, what would they know about caring for a dragon?"She said, and grabed a orange from her backpack.

"As much as you would." Her dad said, a smirk on his face.

"Well.... that light blue and silver looking dragon at that cave gave me this egg, and so she must think I can take good care of this dragon" She said, walking to Helio's room, caring her laptop.

"Well....I've heard a few 'teens at your age, maybe older or younger, got two eggs. How 'bout that?" Shanquia opened the door to her dragon's room, and as it open, Helio bit at her pant's legs. But Shanquia ignored it, and looked at her father with a frown.

"Yeah, well......So what! I bet a very old person whent in there, and only got one! Or none!" She spat, and quit talking to her father. She walked into her dragon's room, and sat down in the middel.

As she sat down, she turned her chat to the next person, one of her freinds.

"Hey, Shanquia! How are you doing?" Her friend chirped, waving.

"I'm doing fine, Kayle. Oh, and hello, Nimare!" She said to her two freinds, and turned to her dragon. "Ok, lets see if I can do this... um...{Come....here?.....Hel....io....}" She said slowly, so that she wouldn't mess up. So what if others knew dragonspeak better that her, all that mattered was that she was able to have a dragon.

"Hey, Shanquia, why are you roaring and chirping like that?" Nimare asked, trying to get into the window of the laptop.

"Oh, that. It's called 'Dragonspeak'. It's sorta hard to- Helio! What? I-I can't....HELP!" She laughed, and crawled over to Helio. He was sucking on the orange, and had it stuck in his mouth, tossing and turning like a cat might do when it had a cup stuck on it's snout or something. She tugged the orange out of his mouth, peeled it, and put it into little bite sized pieces so that he could eat it. {Here, try to eat these one by one.} She said, giving him a piece, and then she turned to her friends.

"D-Did you hear that? I spoke dragonspeak without having to speak slowly! I spoke dragonspeak, I spoke dragonspeak." She did a little dance, and then yawned.

"Um, Shanquia? I think you should go to sleep. It is pretty late...." Shanquia looked at her laptop, and saw the clock on it.

"Oh, it is getting pretty late.... 'night, gals." She said, and when they where done saying there goodnights, she shut down her computer, turned her dragon's lights off, closed his door, walked into her room, and laid down in bed.

{'Night, Helio!} She called to her dragon.

{Night, Shanquia!} Helio called back, and she smiled, and fell asleep.

Edited by unknowntoya