Zeditha

A Forgotten Destiny

For some, there is another destiny, one from long ago. A hidden destiny, newly found. A forgotten destiny... Of dragons.

There is a mountain with a hidden door. Five hundred million years ago, during a glorious reign of dragons, it was magically sealed. Inside the cave there are eggs, two of every dragon type, suspended from time. Guarding them is the strongest Guardian of Nature who was alive at the time of the cave's creation. She became known as the Guardian of the Eggs, and her job was to make sure that the young hatchlings survived to adulthood without problem.

The magic seal on the cave was set to unlock one hundred million years after the last dragon outside it died, so that the dragon race would continue even after their initial extinction. Hopefully, in that hundred million years, the earth would restore to a point where the dragons could survive. The magi dragons cast spells over it to keep it locked, let it unlock, and keep the eggs safe inside. They carved decorations in the rock, suspended them in time along with the cave and created a magical inscription that would tell any traveller, in their own language, what was inside.

But what happened to the dragons? At least they went out with a bang. A massive battle from a long-time feud between different dragon tribes caused destruction everywhere: trees and land on fire, water dragons causing tsunamis, flapping wings stirring tornadoes that ripped apart everything as far as the eye could see and beyond. The dragons pulled the dinosaurs into their cause, using them as brainless armies. The dinosaurs never realised that the dragons forcing them to fight were gone until it was too late, and they wiped themselves out, exactly as the dragons did. The last few dragons lived in fear, cowering in holes until they were either found and killed by the few fighters who survived or died from old age and hunger.

100 million years later, it is early 2015, and everything is normal. First-world countries obsess over the latest iPhones; third-world countries strive for survival. The world is as we recognise it today. Except for one thing...

One explorer in the Himalayas finds something unexpected - a ridge in the rock of a mountain face, carved with beautiful decorative vines and flowers. An inscription reads, 'Lucky explorer, open the door. For you have found dragons - dragons galore!'

Needless to say, the explorer was intrigued. She opened the door, then stepped inside to see eggs of every colour and size she could imagine! She noticed one egg that stood out to her, cautiously touched it, then picked it up. It hatched in her arms, and she brought her dragon home. Soon the story spread everywhere, and brave explorers took their dragons home. Few saw the Guardian of Nature at the back of the cave, as she never moved unless someone tried to take an egg that would not hatch for them. Some that took eggs, those the Guardian deemed worthy, she blessed with the gift of dragontongue, so that the hatchlings would have people to communicate with.

It is now mid-spring. Easter eggs are forgotten in the excitement of the dragon eggs, and the young hatchlings are growing stronger by the day.

Are you a lucky one, blessed to speak with the hatchlings? Are you a hatchling, born into a strange world, learning to accept the new society? Or are you afraid of the dragons? The story is up to you.

Yay, story is done smile.gif

Banned dragons:

- Holiday dragons

- Tinsels or shimmers

- Metallic dragons

- GONs or Avatars

- Dragons from the Completed section (I heard using them in RP can disrupt their approval process somewhat.)

- Chickens (They aren't dragons... -.-)

- Zombies or Neglected dragons

- Cheese or Paper dragons

- Alts

- Dinos

If anyone has a suggestion for a breed they really would like to keep from that list, or one they think should be on there that isn't, please tell me! (I removed discontinued dragons because I like the Frilled dragon, but please try and resist the neon pink Pinks if possible xd.png)

Edited by Zeditha

Rules!

- Please be literate! At least four or five sentences (although two are allowed when fighting or conversing with another person's char), and no grammar or spelling mistakes. Go over your posts fifty times for typos! No, I'm joking, once is fine. Write it, check it, post it.

- No Mary-sues or Gary-stus. They ruin the RP for everyone. Similarly, no godmodding.

- Be nice to other RPers and their characters! Your characters don't have to be nice, remember - they can insult another character and kill their mother, but you have to be nice about it. Apologise if you cause another person's character emotional trauma, or at least ask about it beforehand.

- No having a dragon from the banned list. If you really want a specific dragon from that list (for example, say you particularly want to RP as a chicken for no reason at all) then PM me with a request saying what banned dragon you want and why.

- No excessive gore, or detail when birthing or mating. Nobody really wants to read that stuff. (Or if someone does, they're strange.)

- Censor any cursewords. F*ck and b*tch are allowed, as are any similar interpretations of other words, but don't write it in full. (I personally have no problem with swearing, but the site does, so censor it or I'll get in trouble. biggrin.gif)

- Please, no textspeak. Ts so nnyng whn ppl spk lik dis! Your character is allowed to speak in textspeak - for example, they can say 'nnyng' or 'ppl'. (I get told off for speaking in textspeak IRL sometimes.) Also, abbreviations such as lol or irl are allowed.

- Dragontongue is denoted by {curly brackets}. You could also add {colour} to your dragontongue! (Colour is optional.) Ordinary humans cannot understand it, and dragons (initially at least - they must be at least a week old before they even begin learning) cannot understand English, or any other non-Dragontongue language. Dragontongue can be spoken and understood between blessed humans as well, so if two blessed characters speak different languages, and can't understand each other, they can speak dragontongue and get a message across the language gap.

- Please use English. Even if your character is Chinese or Indian, and only speaks their native language, type it in English anyway. If you must, add that your character is speaking in ~language~ (please do use ~tildas~) so that other players know whether or not they understand you.

- PM someone if you have any problems or questions about the RP or any post. (Me if it's about the RP, whoever posted about a post.)

- I have final say over what goes and what doesn't! (other than mods of course.) If I think you're being too gory, or nasty to someone in OOC, or you've made too many grammar mistakes (Grammar Nazi Watches! :3), I'll PM you asking you to edit or delete your post.

- For simplicity, all dragon owners have moved to a new town in the Himalayas, or will do shortly after the beginning of the RP.

- Have fun! If you don't, why are you even here? Go somewhere you like. xd.png

The rules, while important, aren't exactly compulsory (except the last one); so while I'll be watching, I'll allow the odd grammar mistake or typo through, or the occasional slightly unrealistic action. I'm not completely heartless smile.gif

I'll PM with any problems, rather than making a scene; I have to conform to my own rules!

Edited by Dragonhatchling

Character forms:

For dragons:

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b] (in days, since all are new-hatched.)
[b]Breed:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b] (description please! Link or paste a picture above the form if you want to use a picture as well. Your appearance is allowed to differ from the average breed picture, as long as you are recognisable as that breed. Also, no neon colours.)
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]History:[/b] (I know how annoying these can be, but at least two sentences.)
[b]Human carer:[/b]
[b]Extra:[/b]

For humans:

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b] (description please! Link or paste a picture above the form if you want to use a picture as well. Also, no neon colours.)
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Attitude towards dragons:[/b] (This can be as extensive or simple as you like. No more than Three sentences though, save the long bit for the personality. )
[b]DragonSpeaker?:[/b] (the people who can speak to dragons. Y/N.)
[b]Do they have a dragon?[/b] ('No' or the name of the dragon.)
[b]History:[/b] (I know how annoying these can be, but at least two sentences.)
[b]Extra:[/b]

Edited by Dragonhatchling

((C'mon zeditha... I WANNA START! *throws tantrum like 5-year old*))

Edited by Alexander_Drake

( (I am waiting on my Dargos keyboard on my IPad! Start! *throws tantrum like Alex))

((Wow, sheesh, calm down! Fine... You may begin. *crouches with hands on head to wait for all hell to break loose*))

((Uhh... Here goes?))

Alex was so excited to have two ACTUAL dragons, and they were so cute, too! They both had a big appetite, which would be a bit problematic at first, but still, they were REAL DRAGONS! Something Alex had somewhat foreseen was that they were of opposing genders and unrelated, so that when they did grow up, they could continue a family.

Alex saw the big lilac-coloured dragon in the back ask him to approach by beckoning with its claw, so he did, holding the older baby dragon in his arms still. The other followed him dutifully and sat before the lilac dragon.

Feeling nervous, Alex stood still as the lilac dragon placed a claw lightly on his chest, right where his heart was. His pulse quickened, then slowed again as the claw was removed from his chest.

Suddenly, he heard a voice in his head say, {Congratulations, young Alex. You have received the two Harvest Dragons of the new world. Care for them like you would younger siblings, and they will become your best friends and most loyal allies. We are not unruly beasts, incapable of communicating with you humans. No, please understand and, in fact, spread the word, that dragons are to be considered the equals of humankind. As the generations pass, the bond between humanity and dragonkind will grow and strengthen, and soon, soon life as you knew it but days ago will be no more. But do not fear this change. Accept it, and allow your society to nurture it, and dragons will nurture the advancement of humanity. Take care, Alexander, DragonSpeaker, of not just yourself, but take care of the two who have accepted you as their ally and friend.}

Alex was somewhat blown away by the immense amount of responsibility dropped on his shoulders, but accepted it all the same. He stepped away towards the exit, before the lilac dragon said, {By the way, you can do this too. Practice elsewhere, though, else you wake all the younglings. I have practiced for many years to hone my voice, so that these eggs could rest in peace while I instructed the new friends of the dragons. Goodbye, Alexander. Go now, return home, and take care of your hatchlings.}

Remembering to remain silent, Alex merely waved goodbye to the lilac dragon, and stepped out into the fresh air of the mountains.

Creeping past the boy in chain-mail armor, Cay made sure as to not make a sound. If she did her cover'd be blown. "{Shade, no sound or movement. Keep still. This one'll be tricky,}" she said in reference to the baby dragon in her pack. She edged around the mansion, the purple and black clothing that was covering her whole body, hands, face, and feet tight against her skin. She broke off into a run as she got around, but her padded shoes made no sound. "{Your turn, Shade,}" Cay said as Nightshade jumped out of her bag. The dragonet scampered lightly over the tiles, hovering ever-so-slightly off the ground. "{Shade, look out!}" Cay called, ducking into a corridor. Nightshade, seeing that the guards were walking down the hall, was horrified at the idea that the guards might catch him, ran into a room with an open door. "{Oh, no...}" he whispered as he realized the room he was in was none other than the housemistress's son's bedroom. "{Um, Cayline, is the cost clear?}" he asked, but Cay was too far away for her to hear him. He stuck his little head out the door. The guards were about to turn down another hall. He ran back to Cay, but in his haste he tripped. The sound of his talons on the tiles was enough to make the guards turn. "Catch it!" they yelled to each other. "{Arrrgh, Nightshade, get in the pack!}" Cay said as she grabbed him and broke into a silent run. The guards ran after them until she finally disappeared into the darkness of the river.

Slipping into the little cave she had made by the stone bridge, she sighed and took off her mask and pack. "They'll increase security by 3 times for the rest of the month... {Nightshaaaaade!!!!!}" she roared, annoyed with the baby dragon, "{I'm not taking you on any more heists till the security dims down. But we won't have any food unless we can get some money or find a restaurant or store that doesn't have many guards, well, guarding. We'll have to live off the food people have grown in their own backyards.}" She sighed and laid down next to the dragon on a 'cot' of stolen midnight-indigo and brown blankets. She didn't sleep till late, but as she fell asleep she held Nightshade close. Even though he was a pain in the butt sometimes, she loved him anyway.

((Any grammar errors I missed?))

Baltia peered out of the cave, watching as another dragon tumbled over; Nightshade, it seemed. She knew her name was Baltia, because the big dragon in the cave had given it to her. Flying out, she picked up a stone and aimed it at Nightshade. Darn, it missed. She picked up another few and threw them as well, aiming carefully each time.

Mia wandered through the village, wondering if anyone else would come along. Sometimes it seemed like just her and her dragons. She smiled at the two behind her, Zeditha and Dianora. {You guys okay? Hungry or anything?} she asked them, with one shaken head in answer. {Zeditha? Hungry?} she asked the other dragon. {Yeah. Just a bit,} Zeditha smiled. {Could I have a rabbit?}

Mia smiled, and rubbed Zeditha's head. {Sure you can, little one. Into the forest!} she laughed, and walked towards the woods, her two dragons following.

Esko walked out with his two hatchlings. Once he was out of the cave, he decided to try to speak in....dragonspeech, it was called?

{Tulvir? Tabitha? Can you speak?} Esko looked at his hatchlings. Could they speak? Did they have to learn? Like humans? He pet the make one on the head. The Falconform Wyvern purred and rubbed against him. The female nipped his shoe. Esko saw the hungry face. Crap! What do I have? Esko sighed. All he had was some chocolate and an apple. He held out the two items. The male took the apple, and the female happily nomed on the chocolate. They looked at him for more. {Sorry guys, that is all I have. Well, on me right now. I have more at camp.}

Esko had been camping in the Himilayas when he heard about the cave. He had rushed over as soon as possible, and moved camp near. Esko made two makeshift cots out of rags he found laying around. He looked upwards. Last time he checked, the weather was going to be fine. Now it looked like there was going to be a heavy storm. He hoped for the best and fell asleep, with the two hatchlings close.

((Waaaaait just a second there Zed. Baltia is with Nightshade? Vhat? Nightshade's in his own cave at his own home with Cay. He's already been hatched for a couple days so his start isn't like the others' if that's the cave you mean.

Also, thanks Alex! I was gonna use your speech in mine but then I remembered he's 4 days old...))

Cay woke up early to scavenge some food. It was still dark out, and so she could maybe grab something before dawn struck and she'd have to take off her nighttime camo. She pulled on her mask and gloves, then ran out of the cave. She ran down the street, up the mountains, then turned into a camp. ((Esko I'm comin for ya!)) She didn't see anyone there, but she couldn't see well without her glasses, period. She had worn contacts last night but her only pair were dirty. She shook her head and walked in quietly, trying to find food. Her sense of distance was cruddy, and she had to hold her hand out the entire time. Crouching into one of the tent-y things, she moved her hand till she found something that felt like food. She reached over to grab some, when CRRRRK! she fell on a twig.

Taking up a small amount of food and running down the hill, she hoped whoever had been there didn't catch her. If she got caught, she'd be sentenced to more than a million years of jail, and only Nightshade'd live through that.

Looking around the outside of the dragon cave ((Huh. How bout that.)), Alex saw a boy with two dragon-looking creatures, so Alex started to walk over. One of Alex's Harvest hatchlings managed to bite Alex's pants' leg and hold on, alerting Alex to the fact that they wouldn't be particularly fit, having hatched as chubby as they did. Alex picked up the hatchling, struggling slightly under the combined weight of both hatchlings. He then proceeded to finish walking over to the boy nearby. ((Esko, hi! Its me!))

Daryl looked out of the plane window and thought about the scene at the cave. The large, purple dragon had been following him closely as he went through the eggs of the cave and hadn't let him take any of the eggs. Daryl had been considering ditching his whole plan on the dragon breeding program when the egg he had had in his arms, a large, light brown one made a loud CRACKK . Daryl had jumped in surprise. That egg had made him uneasy and right then he just wanted to drop it and run. But he knew that if he wanted to make money, he'd need to get as many dragons as he could. He put the egg quickly on the ground. When the hatchling had gotten out of it's egg and looked up at him, he stared resolutely away and searched on for more eggs.

It was nearing 3 hours 'till the plane left when Daryl got the next egg. This one was mainly dark brown, with some white splotches and bits of bright blue. It didn't crack in his arms like the previous one did, but shook a bit. Daryl had been expecting the large dragon to nudge him to leave the egg, as he had many times before, but the purple dragon had instead touched him on the chest and spoken in a deep, rumbling voice; {I see the good in you, young man. Name these dragons well and take care of them like...................................}. Daryl wasn't listening to the old dragon. He was thinking about the money he could make if these dragons turned out to be a boy and a girl. Maybe he could get more eggs? or steal some.The only other bit he caught of the adult dragon's speech was: {I am now speaking Dragon Tongue. You will be able to aswell with some practice but do refrain from it here. Go now, for your time is running low and there are no more eggs for you here.} Daryl checked his watch- there was only 2 hours left and the hike down to the landing spot would take a while. So he put the egg in his bag and said to the hatchling: {Come, dragon}. He heard a growl from the old dragon behind him but didn't turn around.

Now the little hatchling was jumping up and down, moving around and flapping it's wings. It was tearing the fabric of the seat next to him with it's sharp little claws, but he didn't care. It wasn't his problem. He unwrapped the old sandwich which he had left and took a bite. Next thing he knew, the little dragon was on his lap, squeaking and trying to steal the whole thing. He shoved the dragon back onto the seat next to him and continued to eat. Then he felt a tiny pang of guilt and with the uneasiness he got from the dragon combined, it was enough to make him tear a quarter of what was left and give it to the dragon. He got a happy little burp in return and then the only sound was the plane's engines.

((Constructive criticism please ))

Edited by berbolkiki2013

Esko was falling asleep when he heard a rather loud crack. He jumped up, along with Tulvir and Tabitha, and Esko scrambled to his feet. He grabbed his gun ((never know when you need one)) his sword sheath ((ditto)) and a flashlight, and jumped outside. He didn't bother with shoes; he walked around barefoot all the time. Esko had put his cloak on, too.

His flashlight beam bounced off of a figure. "HEY!" He saw the figure seemed to have food with them. Esko chased until he shot the gun and aimed at a foot. Tulvir made a tiny dragon roar, and Tabitha giggled. Esko slowly walked up to the person. "Wuo are you, and why are you waking me up? Is that my food?" He had the gun ready.

<OOC: Gah, gotta jump in. X3>

Hannah Graft lay on the queen-sized bed, sprawled out on her stomach as she had her eyes glued to her iPhone 6. She hardly paid any attention to the baby White that was curled up on the floor next to the bed as she scrolled through pictures on Instagram. It had been yesterday when she had retrieved her dragon egg and as soon as she had returned to her hotel room, the egg had hatched in her very hands, revealing a sticky white dragon hatchling with wings, coated with...whatever goop that resided in eggs. Much to Hannah's disgust, she had been forced to clean up the hatchling, herself, and the mess that had splattered to the floor. Afterwards, the hatchling had started squealing for food so once again, Hannah had to leave to buy some meat for the hatchling...only to find out the hard way that the hatchling didn't eat meat when it choked and spat the food back into her face.

"Fine, go starve to hell," Hannah had hissed, tossing what she'd just bought into the bin. The hatchling had whined at that, seeming to realise that it had done wrong, but Hannah merely gave it a withering glare and the hatchling shut up at that. It hadn't helped that the hotel staff had given her a hard time when she had tried to bring in the hatchling (regulations and all that). In the end, she had resorted to tossing them a couple hundred NPR before they were finally pacified.

Yeah, yesterday definitely had been a troublesome day. Which was why Hannah was not going to bother with the hatchling today. Cleaning up gooey, icky messes and feeding dragon hatchlings were the servants' job, not hers. Why had she even gone here alone in the first place? She should have brought along her personal maid with her. She paused in her scrolling on the phone, rolling over to the edge of the bed and looking down condescendingly at Hazie.

"I hope you're censorkip.gif ing proud of yourself," she said coolly, "Bringing me down to the level of a censorkip.gif ing commoner." The White dragon hatchling peered up at her, not quite understanding her words but whimpered a little at the tone of her voice. Hannah rolled her eyes at that, before returning to her position earlier. She had enough interaction with her pet and it was already proving to be annoyance. A couple of minutes later, though, she heard something skitter about but ignored it. Her dragon could do whatever the hell it wanted. It wasn't her problem.

However, it soon was when a certain scaly Something climbed up and over the edge of the bed, its paws gripping the bedsheets tightly with its tiny, underdeveloped claws digging into the soft cloth. Hannah shot it a weird look but Hazie was unmoved and continued to clamber onto the bed's surface. As soon as Hazie was on top, it bounced on the bed a little, before jumping right on top of Hannah, curling around her neck with a growly purr-like sound emanating from its throat. Hannah started, dropping her iPhone, and tried to grab the hatchling.

"Ew, gross! Hazie, get off of me!" she exclaimed, shoving the hatchling off roughly. Hazie tumbled onto the bed next to Hannah, looking at the teen with sad, blue eyes.

"Don't look at me like that, b censorkip.gif, you asked for it," snapped Hannah, picking up her phone once more. Silence ensued in the room once more.

<OOC: Sorry for the language. >.< I swear, it's just to keep her in character.>

Edited by Dream_Dragon

((Swearing is fine as long as you use censorkip.gif's to censor it. For anyone who doesn't know how to do that, four *'s in a row makes a censorkip.gif.))

((Edit: Made an actual post now.))

When Alex saw the boy run off towards a snapping twig, Alex panicked a bit. He held the two hatchlings next to his chest in an attempt to protect them. they hugged his neck of their own accord, which hurt Alex just a bit. They both squeaked, and Alex rand back towards the cave entrance. He squatted in the shadows behind a boulder, and waited for what felt like an eternity. When all had been quiet for a while, he crept out of the shadows and stared speed-walking back to his own campsite, where he had plenty of food for the hungry hatchling duo. Most of his food supply included apples from the many apple trees around the campsite; several of said apples were rapidly gobbled up by the two Harvest hatchlings. With bellies bulging far more than normal, the two soon fell asleep and began to snore quietly. Alex gently picked them up and brought them inside the tent, changed into his pajamas outside and out of sight, then came back in the tent, and got into his sleeping bag. The rustling woke the Harvest hatchling with the purple stripe on it's back, who sleepily plodded over to the opening of the sleeping bag and got cozy next to Alex's chest, snuggling up with Alex and holding Alex's arm.

Edited by Alexander_Drake

censorkip.gif, he saw me. S**** blindness... She tumbled down the hill and ran off. She clutched a airtight plastic bag of grapes, a small can of chicken soup, a wrapped bar of chocolate, and a tin of SPAM. She jumped and tumbled through the air, landing by the river. Swimming was her specialty. She pushed the food in her pack and jumped in. She kicked and paddled and swam without making as much as a ripple. She'd been training in stealth for 7 years now and it wasn't suprising she could swim without showing her location. That's beginner-level stuff.

Blasted piece of cheap engineering. -Bryce mumbled under his breath and slammed shut the hood of his car. He'd been trying to fix what seemed like a simple leak for hours, without any success. All the parts checked out, and despite his best efforts, he couldn't identify the cause of the engine's malfunction. It seemed as if the bloody thing just up and decided to stop working for no reason.

Next time I'm not getting a Schmoyota. They'd make the whole thing out of bloody plastic if they could. -he mumbled and glared at the familiar circled S logo on the hood of his broken down vehicle.

The familiar sensation of something pressing against his leg caught his attention. it was his little dragon, Torque. The two exchanged glances for a moment, and Bryce felt himself calming down. Little Torque was just that adorable.

You know, when I'm big enough, you won't need a 'blasted piece of cheap engineering'. -the little dragon exclaimed proudly- I'm gonna be able to outrun every last one of them. And probably out-fly the winged ones too! -he chirped, the joy of his innocence resonating within every word.

Yes, yes you will, champ. -Bryce grinned, and tossed aside the screwdriver and monkey wrench he was holding. It was obvious that the car wouldn't work any more. If they were going on, they would be doing so on foot. Taking out his mobile, Bryce sighed when he saw the signal indicator completely empty. No calling for a pickup, he guessed.

Looting his vehicle for supplies, he locked it up nice and tight, before slinging his backpack across his back, put on a pair of shades and a straw hat, loaded his pistol and primed his knife just in case they ran into highwaymen along the way, cracked his fingers for good measure, and set off on a lonely road, in the burning sunlight, with his little whiptail, following behind him.

Some time, and several water breaks later, the two found themselves at a fork in the road.

Looks like left takes us down back towards where I got you, but that's the longer route. We'd make better time if we take right. But... -he glanced at the two 2 liter water bottles strapped to his backpack. One was empty, and the other was half-drained. They'd run out long before they arrived in town at the rate they were guzzling their supply.

Left. Left it is. -they nodded to each other and set off towards the familiar sight of the cave in the distance. It would be a short walk, but one well worth their effort. Besides, Bryce remembered a steam in the area. That'd solve their water problem quite well.

The two spent the short trip uphill conversing about Torque's ambitions.

It was humorous, yet heartening for Bryce to know his little friend had such big ambitions.

Time passed right by them, and they'd reached the apex of the mountain. There, the familiar cave opening stood before them.

Yes! -Bryce exclaimed, when his eyes locked onto the stream he was sure he'd seen those many days ago. It was still there, and was still flowing, and it'd provide them with the refill they so desperately needed to get to town.

Hey, there's a person living there. -Torque pointed towards the small camp in the distance.

I don't see anyone. How do you know?

You can't fool this. -Torque said confidently and tapped his nose.

Well, we've no reason to bother em, eh? Let's get our water and get out of h-AW F censorkip.gif IN HELL! -he cut himself short and immediately reached for his handgun when the sound of a gunshot pieced the air. It came from nearby, and Bryce's paranoia was getting the better of him. He wasn't going to back down only to get stabbed in the back again.

Look! -Torque exclaimed, and pointed at a girl in the distance that seemed to be running for her life. She jumped straight in the river they were looking to get water from.

Just stay down. -Bryce hushed the dragon, and stood motionless. He wasn't looking for a fight, nor was he looking to be a hero. Best to keep his eyes on the action and his back safe from would-be attackers.

((Dream, your character reminds me of my spoiled little cousin. And I have a lot of choice words about her. xd.png ))

Edited by Brotato

((Baltia was stalking you. :3))

Baltia threw a stone at Nightshade. Again. And hid in the shadows to wait for a response.

Zeditha and Dianora wandered around with Mia... They eventually came to the cave, and Mia waved to the Guardian there. {Hello,} she said. The other dragon got up and wandered over to the three, then sat. {Hold still, you three...} she instructed, then closed her eyes and cast a spell. Mia and her two dragons were teleported into a hotel room, with a person on a bed and a white hatchling. "Okay, what just happened?" Mia asked, confused. She looked down and, For the benefit of all three dragons, asked. {Got any idea what happened to us?} Dianora shook her head, but Zeditha looked thoughtful. "Teleport..." she said, concentrating on the words. "Guardian used Teleport magic. Now we here." She looked up at Mia for approval, and Mia rubbed her head. "Well done Zeditha, your English is really improving."

Then Mia noticed that the white hatchling didn't seem to understand the english. {Hey little one, are you okay?} She reached out to stroke the hatchling and then finally registered the other human. "Oh, sorry. Is it okay if I stroke your hatchling? She seems scared."

Alex heard the gunshot and so did the two Harvests. All three woke up to it, and Ocevo (the girl Harvest) began to almost howl in a sort of moaning 'Ooh...!' that was rather unnerving. Alex climbed out of the sleeping bag and picked her up, stroked her head, tickled her chin, all the things you do to make a cat feel comfortable, though Ocevo was much heavier than a cat her age. Richard snuggled up against Alex's leg, resting his head on it. Alex gently put Ocevo on the floor of the tent, stood, and poked his head through the tent flap veeeeeery sloooooowly... and saw a boy and a small brown dragon with a ridiculously long tail near the river, several meters away. They seemed to be collecting water from the river, so they weren't the ones who shot the gun that woke Alex and the Harvests. Alex waved like crazy to get their attention, then beckoned them over so they could talk. After all, they both had dragons, so surely, they would be nice. Right?

Esko was annoyed when the figure jumped into the river. What would he do with Tulvir and Tabitha? {okay guys, stay here. Daddy will be right back.} Esko jumped into the river. Damn, that's cold! He swam after the figure. When he jumped out and ran after the figure, he jumped and tried to pin the figure. "Who the hell are you, and why are you stealing my food?"

((Did I jump ahead?))