Fortune86

PLEASE CLOSE ~ DEAD

((Ahh! Sorry didn't see, but never fear for I have come up with an answer, be wary though I am sleep deprived at the moment))

"I'm afraid not," Jeremiah replied.

"I've been experimenting with the ammunition for my rapier, however, so we could probably use some of the gunpowder inside... apart from that the only other incendiary compound I could get would be the bottle of cooking oil in my cupboard back home... but I'm afraid I need that" He finished, cooly.

Jeremiah opened up one of the pouches on his attire and withdrew a small amount of ammunition, in his spare time he had been trying to develop different variants that would work with the very specific chamber of his rapier, and this selection of ammunition was intended to ignite a fuse upon firing and then once lodged inside an opponent it would detonate, like a mini fragmentation charge using the bullets shell as ammunition.

Unfortunately he'd yet to get the fuse length right, he'd gotten a nasty burn when it had been too short, and people had believed he'd been letting off fireworks when the fuse had been too long.

As it was still a prototype the shell hadn't been perfectly sealed so he could open it and extract the small bag of explosives.

"I'm not sure how much you could get out of this, but if it helps..."

((I don't know. Vang, Fangirl? What do you think?))

Kathy looked up at the clock. Nightfall would soon be upon them, and with it the moon. With a little sigh she started to pack her things. Thank goodness for the full moon tomorrow.

As she was leaving the clinic her assistant came rushing up. They were going to cover the night shigt while Kathy went home and got some well earned 'rest'. Or at least that was what he thought.

The trip home was a quick one, Kathy had plotted out the quickest course some time ago. Stepping into her home she locked the door behind her and then started to prepare herself for the transformation into a wolf.

((Since we don't have much to do outside of targeting and attacking, maybe me and Vang could play it out? I'm sure we'll catch up chronologically after we clear the nest))

((Meh, you Slayers can proceed with the hunt if you like. Do what you want with them so long as the end result is as described.))

Jeanette didn't bother to hide her tears as she returned to town. Mercifully, though, no one stopped her. It didn't occur to her until she was home that her sorrow might give her away to any Slayers that might still be in town, but she didn't have it in her to care.

No, wait, yes she did.

Let them come. She'd make sure they survived the quartering before she ate their livers out of them alive.

((Due to lack of interest and activity I have decided to close the RP. Thank you all for participating and I hope next time things will go better smile.gif))