dustpuppy

Cassare breeding plans

I was so looking forward to doing a Cassare X Howler Drake lineage...until I realized that Howler Drakes aren't compatible with them. dry.gif I have to come up with something else now.

I personally love the Cassare x Falconiform pairing. I'm going to be doing that one for sure at some point.

What about red nebulas x cassares? Granted, nebulas are a nightmare to breed if you require a specific color.

user posted imageuser posted image

Edited by Capricornus

Welp.

I really wish the sprites were a little more balanced, because the Mint looks so very huge, but imo the colors are very pretty together!

You... are my new hero. THAT. IS AWESOME. So going to breed those on Halloween this year, thank you for this marvelous idea! *.*

Btw, if anyone wants me what their proposed lineage would look like at 5G or so, just let me know. I'll mock it up for you right quick. ^.^ <3

I got intrigued by a couple of the pairs yall listed, so I had to put them together. I tried Magma, too, but the colors actually match too well and it's blah and boring as a result. Just in case anyone wants to see (all 5G matrices):

With Male Pillow

With Male Deep Sea

With Female Deep Sea

With Female Green Copper

With Male Green Copper

With Female Ember

Pity about the lack of centering in the lineage window.

Thumbs up to Terrae, Brutes, SGW, Royal Blue. Probably Ember and G Copper too.

And for something different, I found myself liking them with Thunders...

I think I like the combination with Embers:

And how would my all-time favourite, the Greys do?

Hm, yeah, I like that - too bad that Checkers with them will be unlikely for a while xd.png

You have a great taste! smile.gif Both look beautiful! Gotta try this!

I am really disappointed in the lineage view of this dragon. sad.gif It could look lovely with so many things, but it gets so much cut off that it just spoils it for me.

Yeah, gotta view them with AoND lineage viewer ...

I really wanted to try Cassare x GW, but both of my adult Cassares gendered male and my only CB GW is male too, so hopefully the hatchie I have goes female...

In the meantime, I got no interest from F B. Copper x M Cassare and an egg from F Black Tea x M Cassare. Now I'd like to see F Cassare x M Black Tea. :)

In the meantime, I got no interest from F B. Copper x M Cassare and an egg from F Black Tea x M Cassare. Now I'd like to see F Cassare x M Black Tea. smile.gif

What's F B in this context? Female Black? Blusang? Brute?

What's F B in this context? Female Black? Blusang? Brute?

Since it is F B Copper, my guess would be female blue copper. :3

Oh. That period there had confused me. I'm not awake yet xd.png

I tried out cassare x falconiform. Here's a link if anyone wants to see the result.

I would love to have a Cassare from the Spriters Alt Sweetling! It looks beautiful! Also love the Pillow, Greys, and Magis( would definitely be ironic).

I like the yellows and blues with it to bring out the dark/mid-toned orange in it.

I tried out cassare x falconiform. Here's a link if anyone wants to see the result.

That's pretty! I like that the colors aren't super strong.

I did a couple more, since people seem to be really liking the Magi pairing. =) I also did a Radiant Angel. Does anyone have a 4 or 5g yet? I need the leetle pictures for my matrixes. I would really love to see what these guys look like next to Solstices as well, so if anyone has a 4 or 5G with one of those in the lineage somewhere I would greatly appreciate being able to snag that leetle image, too.

Magi x Cassare

Cassare x Magi

Radiant x Cassare

I'm thinking about doing this with Thunders or maybe Ice... Hmm... I bet these would be pretty with Skywings.

EDIT: I put together the Grey matrixes for you, Ruby. smile.gif I also did the GWs, since I think there were a couple of people that mentioned that. What do yall think of the Turp one? Did that on a lark, and the more I look at it the more I like it. xd.png I'm including the Solstice matrix, though now that I am seeing it all chopped to bits like this, I'm not sure if I like it...

Grey x Cassare

Cassare x Grey

GW x Cassare

Cassare x GW

Cassare x Turp

Cassare x Solstice

EDIT: Last one for now lol with female Skywings. Lovely contrast.

Edited by Riannon

Yeah, they're just not checker material. Seems Cassare are neutral, unfortunately, so best we could make is stairs with them.

Yeah, they're just not checker material. Seems Cassare are neutral, unfortunately, so best we could make is stairs with them.

Oh, I didn't know that. That's a pity, checker would be spectacular.