dustpuppy

Cassare breeding plans

user posted imageuser posted image  //  user posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted image

(I didn't like that you put them all in one image so I took out the ones I liked)

I love these! Luminas look really good.

I'd love to see a Cassare x Frill pairing.

I bet they'd look great

user posted image x user posted image

Oh gosh I'm going to breed my Frill to my female Cassare when she grows up! That's beautiful!

I think they'd look nice with Brutes personally

Oooh I really like the dull colors together!

----

Adding some more that I like:

user posted imageuser posted image // user posted imageuser posted image

Oddly enough, I've seen every other color of Neb, but I don't think anyone posted the blue! I really like the blue and green ones with the Cassares. Reds are nice, too, but I like the different colors more. I don't much like purple.

I'm actually surprised by how pretty the Mints look with them! Of course, lineage view will give a better representation of how they'll look than these sprites that are totally different sizes, but eh whatever. I just think Mints often get overlooked, when they actually can make for pretty lineages.

Canopies look nice. I prefer the male, I think, but the female isn't bad. I can't remember if her wings show up in lineage view too well or not.

OOOOOH!

I really like how the Brutes look with them (Especially the male Cassare with the Female Brute)! Might have to introduce my Cassares to my Brutes once the Cassares are grown up. ALSO... the irony of them breeding with a Magi dragon is just too good- provided that they won't automatically refuse each other.

Edited by Silverswift

This needs to happen just for the irony.

^Haha that's what I was thinking too! xd.png Magis, or Blacks, who are said to be strong magic users too.

I really like the way these look with Frills and Female Brutes as well.

Edited by s0r0k4

Wow, yes, I also like frills and brutes. Green nebs and falconiforms aren't bad either.

My first breedings will probably be terrae and frill. o3o

Seeing all these good lineages I might just have to pick up more of these, though!

~

I do like the magi/black x cassare irony, but not so fond of the actual lineage pairing look. Well, not magis. Blacks might be okay.

EDIT:

Also a yes. Very pretty. May be my third breeding.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Wow, yes, I also like frills and brutes. Green nebs and falconiforms aren't bad either.

My first breedings will probably be terrae and frill. o3o

Seeing all these good lineages I might just have to pick up more of these, though!

~

I do like the magi/black x cassare irony, but not so fond of the actual lineage pairing look. Well, not magis. Blacks might be okay.

EDIT:

I was JUST thinking about that pairing! They look so stunning. I remember thinking, as soon as I saw the adults, that they would look really good with green things and some blue things.

Oh, I really like these two:

That deep sea! wub.gif The muted orange and muted blue just look nice together imo. Good for stuff where you need darkness.

Looks like mine are going to be a pain in the rump. One refusal and one no egg from mating with Graves. Usually a new dragon is only too happy to produce it's own kind. dry.gif

Finally, got this http://dragcave.net/lineage/fGByk

Edited by Sir Barton

I tried to breed one of my Cassares to a Magi and they showed no interest. xd.png The other one produced a fail Sunstone.

Edited by Windy

Loved many of the combos already suggested, especially Terrae, Pillows, Brimstones, Seragammas, Speckles and Frills, but what about these:

user posted image or user posted image x user posted image

Love those colours! wub.gif

Edited by walkinslow

user posted image or user posted image x user posted image

Love those colours! wub.gif

I like the way the female Summers look with these! I might have to try that out.

I have to say, the Cassare's look really good with a lot of things. They're my favorite out of the new release thus far.

EDIT:

I see I'm not the only great mind thinking along these lines. laugh.gif

EDIT:

Whoa, my jaw just dropped seeing this combination! ohmy.gif I would never have thought of that but I love it! biggrin.gif So many breedings to be done... xd.png

imo the Magi takes up too much space and seems too big and overpowering. It would be nice if the Magi was smaller or the Cassare was bigger, maybe.

that's true.

usually i like more different colours for a lineage, so i sent this egg away. just tried it, because of the magic-thing biggrin.gif

Here's what they look like with female terrae: http://dragcave.net/lineage/Qo9sB

I do wish the cassare was over a little but since the bulk of the dragon is way over to the other side, I don't think scooching it over would actually make much of a difference.

I do like this, though. Can't wait to see an example with spotted greenwings. o3o

Here's what they look like with female terrae: http://dragcave.net/lineage/Qo9sB

I do wish the cassare was over a little but since the bulk of the dragon is way over to the other side, I don't think scooching it over would actually make much of a difference.

I do like this, though. Can't wait to see an example with spotted greenwings. o3o

I wanted to see if anyone other than myself thought the dragon was too far to the right...when I looked at that, I was terribly disappointed, because you lost all of the impact of the rich coloring.

I had high hopes for lineages, but will possibly not breed at all unless that changes. Like the tidals, I never have done anything with them even thought the image was corrected, because I had too many negative feelings connected to it.

But if it is changed, I think they are amazing with the pillows, and a number of other dragons, and would really love to do some things with them.

I'm going to collect a few more in hopes of that change. They are so pretty on the scroll biggrin.gif

I wanted to see if anyone other than myself thought the dragon was too far to the right...when I looked at that, I was terribly disappointed, because you lost all of the impact of the rich coloring.

True. I kinda wish we had full view instead of boxes (or the dragon was moved to the center)... maybe that's the reason I like them best with greenwings as far as the lineage view goes. As dustpuppy said above, they're both cut off equally.

Maybe it will be changed, who knows.

True. I kinda wish we had full view instead of boxes (or the dragon was moved to the center)... maybe that's the reason I like them best with greenwings as far as the lineage view goes. As dustpuppy said above, they're both cut off equally.

Maybe it will be changed, who knows.

If you're in favor of unboxed lineage views (or have a better suggestion), please join the conversation! I would very much love to see this go somewhere.

My Cassare x Magi pair refused (the irony is rather hilarious), but I tried one with a Golden Wyvern and am loving it. I also want to see a lineage with Cassares and bronze Tinsels.