Dragonessdown

Rocket or Rougue? Its OPEN

Sin looked annoyed at Safe, his eyes glowed again, and seconds later, an attack hit right by the Eevee. Gwin chucked, and kept petting the snuggling little Nora. This could be dangerous when he evolved... Kaze rubbed his cheek of the female cat.

The Poliwag ran away again, crying.

Safe jumped, startled. He hid behind Lotus's legs. Lotus was back to showing no emotions and not uttering a sound. She picked the Heal Ball up and put it in her bag. She seemed to 'say' something with a look, but only Safe understood it. He looked away sheepishly. She picked him up and let the Eevee climb onto her shoulder, then watched the Poliwag as it ran away. ...Safe? "Eee?" He looked over at her... And was met with his Pokeball. He was transferred into it and Lotus put the Pokeball in her pocket.

Aureus used Growl suddenly. (The Pokemon growls in a cute way, making the foe less wary and lowering their Attack stat.) She was actually plotting to use Bite again soon...

Sin smiled, and again closed his eyes. They glowed, and the target across the cave was hit, but it did not hurt the bolder. Kaze used his snout to scratch behind the Meowths ears. Nora got off of Gwin, and was looking for rocks to eat.

The tadpole stopped crying, and went back to the trainer, curious.

Lotus looked at the Tadpole Pokemon. She had nothing for it. The only things she had with her was her scarf, the clothes she was wearing, her bag, the Riolu egg, a sleeping bag, and her Pokemon. And the Heal Ball. She remained emotionless, now watching the Poliwag.

Before Aureus could stop it, she purred. Then her eyes narrowed and she bit him, slightly annoyed. For what reason? ...The Meowth kept that to herself.

Sin closed his eyes one more time, and shattered the bolder! He smiled, he had learned another move. Gwin was a step closer to a balanced team.

Kaze chuckled, and kept petting the meowth. The bite seemed not to hurt him, his scales where thick and strong.

Nora had wandered to the other side of the cave. He had found a chunk of iron. He was munching on it loudly, evidently happy.

Event, random encounter

An annoyed Pancham crashed into the Aaron with a tackle. It had been woke up by the noise, and was angry!

The pokemon climbed up in the trainers lap, and sneezed water straight out, soaking anything in front of them.

Edited by Dragonessdown

Lotus, being Lotus, was ignoring what everyone else was doing. Or, rather, she just didn't care what the rest were doing. She gently patted the Poliwag's head.

Safe suddenly let himself out of his Pokeball. He almost glared at the Poliwag, but instead settled for wandering around the cave.

Aureus bit down harder. Then she let go, and used Scratch. If Bite didn't do much, Scratch probably wouldn't either. But oh, well.

Lotus's bag wobbled a bit. That caught her attention. It went still again.

((The egg will just randomly wobble whenever.))

Zoey looked back. She couldn't go back now, now that she had captured a Pokemon. She had to keep going. If her brother found her, he'd defiantely turn in Bubbles and her newly aquired Tangela for sure. She got up and started running, not even caring if she was leaving a trail now. If she could just make it out of the forest, then she would skirt by Pewter City before heading off to Mt. Moon.

Theo gritted his teeth. So Zoey did come out here. From the looks of it, she had gone deeper into the forest. "Darn it," Theo said. "And I was going to ask her to join Team Rocket and now she goes and ran away."

Gwin calmly stood up. "Nora, Headbutt" the heavy pokemon complied, charging at the panda.

Sin had gone into a trance to focus his power.

Kaze grinned, and gently let the female pokemon down, scratching her head with his chin.

The angry panda gave the Aaron a dirty look, but was unaffected as Nora plowed him into the wall. He got up, and started using Arm Thrust in the direction of the iron armor pokemon.

The poliwag smiled, and snuggled to the human, accidently tapping a pokeball

Lotus blinked as the Heal Ball shot out, transferring the Poliwag into it. It shook. She waited.

Safe watched Nora and Pancham's battle.

Aureus turned her head away with a 'hmph', closing her eyes. Though the 'hmph' was more like a 'meow'. Then she opened her eye slightly, looking at Kaze before closing it again.

Zoey was out of breath as she stopped. She was hoping she was near the end of Viridian Forest; trying hard not to look back and maybe see her brother. She gulped. She did not want Theo to come after her.

Theo paused as Howler nosed around. He bent down to see some left over frubbles on the ground. He stiffened. "Where and how did she get a Froakie?" he asked himself. "There's no way!"

((oh my gosh this is a beautiful idea can I please join? smile.gif ))

Pokemon

Forum Name: makenziec123

Pokemon Name: Skylar

Species of Pokemon: Absol

Ability: Pressure

History: Skylar is not a "warm and cuddly" kind of pokemon. She has scars from where team Rocket has used her so often as a weapon of mass destruction, both physically and mentally. She is quick to snap, slow to forgive, and her exterior is about as hard as an Aggron's.

Other: She likes sweets. Especially strawberry ice cream, even if it does turn her fur pink and sticky.

Moves: Detect, Razorwind, False Swipe, Psycho Cut

Trainer

Forum Name: makenziec123

Trainer Name: Grace Cartwright

Alignment: Rouge

Are you a boy or a girl?: girl

Appearance: She has fair white skin, big, dark blue eyes, and reddish brown hair with streaks of turquoise throughout it.

Personality: Kind and mostly quiet, but she's just starting to feel comfortable in her own skin for the first time- and a little rebellion feels so overdue.

History: Her dad died when she was eight. After that, her younger brother became a complete brat, and she stopped talking for a while so that her mom could focus on dealing with Cole and not worry about her. For the last fifteen years she hasn't done much. She let other people make her decisions for her. But this year, on her sixteenth birthday, she started to question the way she was living-

Why can't I learn to drive? Why can't I order my own dinner? Why can't I cross the street on my own? Why can't I hang out with my friends, or try out for clubs?

Other: She usually won't speak unless spoken to, and has a phobia of talking to people she doesn't know on the phone- ex telemarketers or the person who takes orders at Pizza Hut

Starter choices (if not using points)

1. Absol

2. Growlithe

3. Piplup

4. Froakie

5. Cyndaquil

6. Tyrunt

7. Ponyta

8. Eevee

9. Zigzagoon

10. Aron

Edited by makenziec123