Dragonessdown

Rocket or Rougue? Its OPEN

Gwin and Sin walked into to market, buying supplies. It turned out you could buy dried berries for food use, they are half as powerful, but would do in a pinch. She had 500$, Berries where 2 for 1$. She bought 12 oran berries, 4 peacha, and 4 cheri. She also bought travel rations for a week at 25$. She then prepared to rest, it was getting late.

((Going to force a time lapse tonight guys. And for now on, money matters. I have plans for this. Right now, just PM me until I am done with fleshing the extra posts out. I am working on it))

She dusted off her work apron, infinitely relieved that they had a mutual agreement. Her white and pink Poke Striper outfit. The embroidered pokeball and red cross were torn in one place and she was singed all over. Gently, she felt her long hair, which flaked off under her fingers in places. Great "He'll be after me, not some random... trainer." She sighed. "Still, I'd scram if I were you." she glanced around nervously, but no one on the streets seemed to know what had happened in the alleyway, or they didn't care. She jogged back inside the PC to the staff room, leaving the remaining pokeball and berries and scrubbing bits of charred hair from her head. The resident Nurse Joy took notice and in the long lull between the harassment by rockets, came back with her to ask what had happened.

Edited by ArchiosLukos

((Traded in a point for a Riolu egg. Lotus's bag.))

As much as Lotus disliked keeping her Pokemon in their Pokeballs, it was the best way to keep them hidden. Her grandma was doing... Something. Packing stuff in a bag. Lotus didn't question it. Her grandma barely understood her, anyways...

Suddenly, her frandma turned around, holding something. It was large. And hidden with a blanket. She handed it to Lotus, who took it carefully and moved the blanket away. She nearly gasped. Nearly.

A Riolu egg was what the blanket hid. She looked up at Grandma in surprise. She handed her the bag. "You're leaving this house. It's not safe here for you three," she said. "But feel free to visit." Lotus glared at her. Kind of. It was more of a 'aren't you loving' kind of look. She hid the egg with the blanket again. "You can leave tomorrow morning if you'd like." Lotus nodded and stood up. ...I'm gonna go for a walk. I'll leave the egg here so nothing happens to it. She put the egg down and put on the bag. Her grandma seemed to understand. "Okay, don't take too long and don't get in trouble," she said. Lotus nodded and left.

((She's gonna go for a walk. At night. Why? Because I don't want her to sleep yet.))

The strange duo looked around, trying to find a place to stay. "I think we will have to camp" Gwin said, heading to the next route.

((Not night quite yet Sea. And guys loooooook at the lists! PM any questions, I am quite proud of this.))

((Okay then. xd.png Nice list.

Doing an outline of Riolu's form so I don't forget. Ability and gender will be left out for now.))

Lotus walked along a path. She spotted Sin and Gwin and paused, unsure if she should follow. She only took a few seconds to decide not to. Whatever they were doing was none of her business. She continued walking around.

The duo stopped at the begining of the route. Most where inside, and it was a half mile away from the town. A rocket steeped out, and shoves Sin. "Go home you stupid pheasant" the rocket yelled. His hood fell back, and exposed his purple head, and cat like ears.

Event, rocket battle.

((Man, this sucks. I might be in trouble....))

The rocket send out his pokemon... A ditto. It turns into a Mewtwo! "Surrender the pokemon or die" The rocket yelled. The ditto used confusion, attempting to slam Sin into the ground.

((I just. HAD to run into a freaking rocket with a ditto. censorkip.gif))

((Need help with that?))

Lotus paused as she heard Confusion go off. She turned, now really wondering if she should go over. She took a cautious step forwards, and froze. ...But is it worth the risk?

((Heh, I think i figured out a plan))

Sin resisted it, barely being able to hold. Gwin got an idea "Your new move, use swift and then confusion" The pokemon nodded, Used swift, ad threw the Ditto right into the swift!

Critical hit, the Ditto was weakened. "Ditto, use growl" The rocket yelled.

Lisa sighed. Why wouldn't Team Rocket be after her as well? She had been spotted with a pokemon, and thus they would be after her. It was a useless pokemon that couldn't threaten them at all, but Lisa doubted that they would care about that. They couldn't let someone get away with having a pokemon; if they did, then others might think that they could get away with it. It was all about image.

She turned her attention to the pokeball and two oran berries that remained on the ground. It was odd that the other girl had left them there. If she had been a rogue trainer, then wouldn't she have taken them? She must have noticed that they were there, if only from Lisa drawing attention to them by picking the other items up. Unless the other girl wasn't a rogue trainer at all? No, that didn't make sense. She wasn't with Team Rocket, and she had a pokemon. Maybe she was delivering the pokemon somewhere? The Ralts had left its pokeball on its own, after all, without the other girl sending it out. It could be that she didn't want to be a trainer at all. No, that didn't work either. If she was involved in black market stuff like smuggling pokemon she probably would have taken the items anyway, because even if she didn't want to use them they could be sold.

Unless... what if the girl had recently been given that Ralts by the woman in white and gold? Why would the woman do something like that, though? Give someone a completely useless pokemon and give someone else something that could actually attack? Lisa had assumed that giving away a Feebas had been a joke, but maybe not. Or, the joke was that she got a Feebas and someone else had gotten a Ralts. Hilarious.

She put the items into her bag, and started to walk towards the pokemon center that she had seen the other girl head to. If she had been given a pokemon by the woman, then Lisa needed to talk to her. However, before she could get into the pokemon center she caught sight of a member of Team Rocket who was followed by a Gastly. Her eyes widened in shock and she took a step back before she fought to get her expression under control. She wasn't sure that she was succeeding, which was bad. If that Team Rocket person had her description, then Feebas would be taken away at the very least. If not, then acting strange would catch his attention. Trying to act normal, she continued walking towards the pokemon center.

((Okay. Lotus, go run off. : D))

...Nope. Lotus turned back around and began walking away. Then she stopped. She could have sworn she had heard someone... She began walking again.

((I'm making a new character soon. She's gonna follow Lotus around a lot. Because Wynaut.

ARGH I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING INTERESTING FOR LOTUS TO DO.))

((No seacat. You canonly make two, a rocket and a rogue.))

Sin chuckled, the move was ineffective. "Use the same combo again". The psychic type complied.

The combo was not critical this time, the move not being mastered. Unfortunately the ditto fainted. The rocket returned his pokemon, and he ran to the city.

Loot

The rocket stumbled and dropped a pokeball.

((I know, darling. I wanna make a Rocket who keeps bugging Lotus. And has no clue about Lotus's Pokemon.))

Let's head back to the forest for a bit. Lotus calmly left the city and entered the forest. She let Safe and Aureus out and walked to a semi-hidden area, then sat down and watched the two play.

Gastly continued to play fun with Merek's clothes laughing as his trainer merely shrugged it off since he was use to the Pokemon's antics by now. Nothing seemed to catch his eye as strange as they walked along passing the Pokemon Center where many of the grunts hung out. Since they had taken over, the Center didn't see any other customers naturally. Though once he passed the building he finally saw a normal citizen and decided he needed as much information as possible because he wouldn't be fighting the trainers himself and only needed clues. He studied her as she drew closer noting the red colored accessories his teammate had relayed as a possibility. As well as the twinge of fear in her eyes but thought nothing of it more then the normal fear most people had when Rocket's were close.

"Hey I'm looking for some information" Merek asked stepping in front of her before she could walk past. "Do you happen to know anything about a fight between two rouge trainers and a Rocket grunt?"

Merek's eyes were blank as always and it was only his voice that held the seriousness of them conversation. He really wished that he didn't have to be so hard on people but then again it was better then the latter of beating it out of them with force. While he searched for information from the girl Gastly became extremely happy that he had a new person to "play with" and began floating around her head laughing as he did.

"Gastly i don't need you giving her a heart attack" Merek sighed.

Gastly gave a psychotic laugh but followed his trainers wishes, retreating to rest on Merek's head the Pokemon showed the girl a happily chaotic grin.

"Sorry he likes to mess with people" he replied. "I just need to know if you've seen any recent battles happen around here."

With none of the other grunts around he could finally relax himself and his conversation tone a bit hoping to help with the girls fright.

Edited by Lightdragon4444

She slipped out of her apron and explained to Nurse joy that some punk rocket had decided to use her as a punching bag when she stepped outside to look for something. It took a lot of shooing and convincing, but she managed to get the older woman to go back to the front desk with a promise to call her or one of the chansey if she needed help. Her uniform went down the laundrey shoot (not that much could be done to save it, and she changed back into her civilian clothing with its many shades of brown. However, instead of using her bandanna as a neckerchief, as she usually did, she prushed through her hair meticulously to get out all the stray bits and tied it back, thankful that not everything had been touched by the electricity. Ugh, she just hoped her mom didn't see this. Darn man with his stupid pichu...

((Sorry guys, warned ya.))

Event

Forced time lapse to morning

Gwin had picked up the pokeball. They then retreated further into the route, and found a hidden place to sleep.

She wole up the next morning, and stretched. She unhooked herself from Kaze, who was afraid to keep alone. I will be back soon, I found some berries for breakfast Sin informed her. The dratini started trying to do something. It looked like a twister. Without the twist. It seemed the pokemon was trying to train.

Yawn. It was too early for this.

Snatching the newspaper off of his face as he awoke on the subway from Goldenrod to Saffron, the Rocket Grunt looked around. Seemed like he had arrived in Saffron. Grabbing his suitcase, he stepped out into the underground passage the track let out to. With a slam and a roar, the train behind him closed its door and took off yet again. When the woman had presented him with this Pokeball, he had changed his lifestyle accordingly. Moving to Kanto was a frivolity. To disguise his intent, however, it was a good cover. A big move like this would certainly entail change in a normal person, right? So a likely story.

Unmei spoke, or well, attempted to telepathically speak, garbled words from their Pokeball- "Nyx, wanna eat!" The white-haired trainer laughed heartily, rolling his suitcase- full of clothes and old, well-worn books- along behind him. "Alright, Little Lord. We'll eat once I get my stuff back to the hotel." His voice was light and happy, not the kind of voice one would expect from a guy of his status. Who knew Rory was an optimist. Off to setting himself up at said hotel followed.

No one really wants to read about which drawer he put his nicest pair of pants in, so we'll skip that.

Grabbing a travel cup of tea and a sandwich for himself as he left the city limits, he trudged out into Route 6. Once he had arrived safely, he let out the little Psychic-type that he had picked up. Unmei was only about 8 feet tall, only half the size of a full-grown Lugia. Because of this, they were much easier to hide than their brethren. That didn't make them any less uncontrollable, though. Once the Lugia spotted the tiny lake that dotted the route, they took two flaps of their wings to get into the air, and promptly dive-bombed the patch of water.

Right. Lugia was the Diving Pokemon.

With a groan, Rory held his arms up to avoid getting himself soaked by the immense splash of water that erupted as the Lugia hit the surface of the water. "Unmei, please make an effort to be more... Refined. You are Lord." Sadly, if Unmei heard his request, the Lugia didn't really care. Swimming in the rather small, shallow lake, Unmei looked around for anything awful interesting. Be it fish to eat, Pokemon to battle, whatever. "It's really cramped in here, Nyx! And it isn't even salty! This is hardly a sea." The Lugia's 'voice' was more clear when they weren't in their Pokeball, of course.

(Could you guys wait for me? Also, can I get a recap now?)

((People milling about, doing things... Rogue trainers are finding eachother and the rockets are out looking for them. Basically.))

Seeing as her mother's house wasn't anywhere close, she stayed at the Pokemon Center as many a trainer used to do if they needed a free nights pass. The Cerulean center still had bunk beds in back, even if they were often occupied sparsely by rockets passing through and she felt it best not to investigate the ball she had been given until later.

Being originally from Hoenn, she recognized the little white pokemon with the crest on its head, but that probably didn't translate particularly wall over to Kanto, them being the furthest behind on technology and all. Most of the time they only seemed to know a handful of pokemon from outside their own region. The one that had gotten out of her bag the other day had been a ralts.

Archios didn't really care for the pokemon, but nor did she know what to do with it other than keep it as deep in her bag as possible. There was no way in hell she was turning this in to team rocket, because they were a bunch of greedy sobs who'd abuse it without so much as a thought for its happiness, and she certainly didn't want to burden Nurse Joy with it. Last night she had decided that the best thing she could do was take it to her mom's house.

The only problem? Her mom was still way back in the Hoenn region and she wasn't going to be shipping this thing over any time soon. Instead of dwelling on her bad (or perhaps good) luck, she freshened up and asked Nurse Joy if she could take the day off. After a resounding yes, she thanked her and headed out the door.

Zoey was walking around the forest. She hated the rockets for what they did. She looked around. Still silent. Zoey sighed before kicking a rock, which made Bubbles look up at her. She couldn't go home with her new Pokemon, Theo would know right away. What to do? What to do? She could possibly enter deeper into the forest. She smiled thinking of all the dark types there would be. First, she would have to get a bunch of Pokeballs to do so.

Theo walked around town with his newly aquired Growlithe. He was a Team Rocket member now, so he could do that. When other people noticed him, the ducked out of the way. Now this was power. If only his sister could have seen him now. Speaking of sisters, he was wondering where Zoey was now.

((Hey, look, Lotus fell asleep in the forest! : D))

Lotus's eyes opened. She realized she was leaning against a tree in the forest. Luckily, she was used to it, so her back didn't hurt or anything. Safe was sleeping on her lap and Aureus was curled up around her hand. She smiled. Time to get going, you two. She moved her hand a bit and Aureus's eyes opened. She stretched and yawned. "Meow?" she questioned. Lotus carefully shook Safe, who woke up quickly. "Eee!" He stood up and jumped down. Lotus stood up and placed them both in their Pokeballs.

Then she heard someone hitting a rock.

And trace of a smile vanished and she stood up, placing the Pokeballs in her pockets. She hoped her Pokemon hadn't been heard. Quietly, she moved out of the clearing and began walking. As long as they don't see me, I should be fine.

((EDIT: Ninja'd 5 times. Because this post took I think an hour.))

Edited by seacatsmew

Sin came back, and the tro ate berries for breakfast. Gwin packed up to leave, while the two boys where goofing off. Kaze was attempting to trap the Mewtwo in a Twister, but couldn't hold him. The trainer smiled "Come on, Mt. moon is ahead!" The pokemon center had been shut down, and it was clear the passage was not used often.

Zoey looked down before deciding something. She would leave Viridan City. If to get away from her brother then she would have to leave. "Let's go Bubbles," Zoey said stepping deeper into Virdian Forest, but close enough to the trail to keep an eye where she was going. It would take a while, but if she could make it as far as Pewter City, she would be amazed. She had never been out this far since her brother was constantly over her shoulder.

Lotus had made it back to Pewter City. She entered her grandma's house, and then got kicked out a few minutes later. Well, now she had the egg, and had eaten a bit. She left the city for Route 3, which she reached without any problems. As soon as she reached the route, however, she knew someone had been there. She let out Safe and Aureus, and began to walk. She spotted signs of a Twister move, and paused. It was still fresh. She looked back at Safe and Aureus. Careful. They nodded. They began to walk, though slower and quieter then before. Until Aureus tripped and let out a loud cry. Wasting not a second, Lotus grabbed the Meowth and began carrying her. And Safe, who was now on her shoulder. Well, let's hope no one heard that. Too bad Aureus's cry was loud enough to hear anywhere on the route.

The odd trio waled into Mt. Moon. The place was creepy. Kaze was STILL teying to trap the Mewtwo is a twister, he was geting closer this time. They stopped halfway through to cave, to sit down and take a break.

I request an Item event

Event

TM 31

Mud slap