Dragonessdown

Rocket or Rougue? Its OPEN

Lotus nodded in agreement. He still is. Safe let out a small, mournful 'ee'. Suddenly, Lotus grabbed a small bag that was hidden in the bushes and opened it. She pulled out a wreath made of flowers. She set it against the tree. ...I made these a while ago. I don't think anyone knows where Red was buried... So I'll just put this here as a way of saying 'thank you'. She put the bag back. And she spoke.

"My mother used to do this when she took something from the dead, from 'hiding places'. It was her way of saying 'thank you for your gift'. I used to bring them to her grave." Her voice was hoarse and quiet from neglect. As soon as she finished speaking, she went back to her silence.

Safe knew Pokemon were watching. They wouldn't do anything, however. Safe knew that much. Most were remembering Red. A few were surprised at Lotus's actions. And a few were surprised the blue-haired girl had spoken. She had never spoken in the forest before.

Lotus began walking. She had to go get Safe some food. And considering they mainly lived off of Berries, unless they went home, she had to get searching.

((This took a while to write... Lotus has no idea how to interact with people. After all, she's been avoiding all but her Grandma...))

((Dont expect rockets to fight fair. He may have a full team xd.png))

Gwins eyes glistened with tears, and Sin put his arms around her and pulled her to him. He calm told the Eevee. We have food, and we don't mind sharing.

The little duck used a powerful water gun, hitting both of the girls! The Pichu then used thundershock, and zapped them. The grunt snickered again. He was going to enjoy beating these girls senseless.

((I heavily suggest a double battle. His pokemon are weak, but still strong as/stronger than two girls. Rockets are not too nice, they take anything they want.))

((Ralts can own those two. The Pichu is about to faint.... they shock them selfs, remember? And sorry, the duck is useless. I only let him have one move. And hint hint the rocket has a chance at random loot. I am working on a doc for all items, lootabul things and events right now.))

((Well, I can tell you that Feebas won't be much help. At all.))

The Water Gun hit Lisa in the chest, knocking her to the ground. She rolled across the ground, scraping her left arm. Pain shot through it- the wound seemed to just be a scrape, but it hurt. Just after she fell to the ground, the Thundershock hit her. It was a weak move from a weak pokemon, but it still hurt. The package skittered, falling open and revealing something round that glimmered in the light. Groaning, she pushed herself into a kneeling position, clutching her left arm. Water dripped into her eyes, obscuring her vision, but as she looked to where the package had fallen she could still see that it was a pokeball. Blinking in both surprise and in an attempt to get water out of her eyes, she let go of her arm and reached for the pokeball. She couldn't hide it now; both the Rocket grunt and the girl that she had been trying to help must have seen it. censorkip.gif. Things were very bad. Okay, she had dreamed of having a pokemon for ages, but now was not the time to reveal that she had a pokeball. Was there even a pokemon in the ball? If not... Actually, even if there was a pokemon in the ball she was dead. If she managed to fight off the grunt, then he'd tell later.

Well, now she didn't have much of a choice. She tossed the pokeball to the ground, and out popped... a shabby fish. She blinked in shock. A Feebas? Was this some kind of a joke from the woman? Things were even worse than they had been before, now. From what she had heard, Feebas was pretty much the most useless pokemon.

((Feebas VS Magikarp VS Dunsparce- WHO WILL WIN AS THE MOST USELESS POKEMON?!

...Magikarp is awesome.))

Safe nudged Lotus to tell her to stop, and Lotus stopped moving. "Thank you," the Eevee said, then thought for a moment. He bit Lotus's hat and pulled it in the direction of Sin and Gwin as his way of telling her to head back. She put on hand on her hat to keep it from falling off and turned, careful not to let the Evolution Pokemon fall. Understanding her Eevee better then most could imagine possible, considering she was a silent girl and her Eevee wasn't as good at communicating as her, she bowed slightly. Thank you. It was easy to tell that was what the bow meant.

((Oh lord. Well, uh, at least it will become a Milotic))

There was a hollow watery sound as her-the pokemon in her bag let itself out with a telltale flash of red light. 'Raaa- alts!' she collected herself, sure that she was going to get completely thrashed and have her bag stolen, which had that stupid package with that stupid... She looked up at the pokemon which had appeared next to the feebas, staring at her innocently with its hand in its mouth. The ralts looked between her and the other pokemon. 'raal?' It's eyes glinted ominously before glowing a faint purple hue. And it attacked the two opposing pokemon with confusion.

Gwin set down her bag, and pulled out... sandwiches. And sweet berries. Sin immediately sat down, and started levitation food to his face, too hungry to bother with manners.

One hit KO! In his haste to get his pokemon away from the green demon, the rocket dropped two pokeballs, and four oran berries.

((Firstloot must contain a pokeball and a healing item. Night guys))

Edited by Dragonessdown

((Night. I'm heading to bed soon, too.))

Lotus paused before sitting down on her legs. Safe jumped off her shoulder, landing on her lap. He was still for a moment before quickly grabbing a berry and moving back onto Lotus's lap. Lotus didn't touch the food until Safe had finished; She normally wouldn't eat until Safe was full. But normally they both shared a small supply of berries... Safe nuzzled her hand, telling her that he was finished. Lotus carefully grabbed a sandwich and a berry. She was cautious; She still wasn't sure about these two, but Safe didn't seem to mind them, so... Safe seemed to notice how uncomfortable she was and curled up on her lap, facing her. He looked up at his trainer. She smiled a bit as she ate, but it wasn't noticeable. Although Lotus was hungry, she didn't show it much as she ate.

After Sin had stuffed his face with five sandwiches, le leaned back and purred contently. He hood slipped a small amount, and a flask of purple could be seen before he pulled it back up. Gwin sat down, and daintily ate a few berries, then a sandwich. There was still quite a bit of food left. "I have to pack for Sins apatite, so I always have extra" She explained, as she wrapped up to sandwiches. They would be good for a one more meal, then they would have to find more food, or go to town and buy travel rations.

Lotus nodded as she finished. She had seen the small bit of purple, but thought nothing of it. Safe, on the other hand... He was curious. Very curious. But he didn't move off of Lotus's lap. She looked down at Safe, and he understood her glance and climbed onto her shoulder. She stood up, and bowed her head to Gwin and Sin as her way of saying 'thanks'. She paused. ...Do you know your way out of the forest? Saying that was harder, because Safe normally understood her just by the way she walked and the way she was looking at things, and she actually had to find a easier way to ask for these two. Safe, would you mind just translating me...? It was but a glance at her Eevee. He nodded. Thanks. Lotus looked over at Sin and Gwin.

My master knows the way to the other side. He said. Gwin had studied old and new maps, determining where the best route was.

((care for pokemon event?))

((Sure!))

Lotus was silent, then gave a small nod. Do you mind if I follow you...? I should be getting back to my Grandma. Safe repeated this. Lotus paused, sensing something was... Off, perhaps. Maybe it was just her imagination. Hopefully it was. She's in the direction you're heading. Safe repeated this, too.

No a problem, gwin will not mind..

Event

As Gwin turned, she smacked into a tree. Much to her surprise, two pokemon fell out. A Meowth right by Safe, and a Dratini on top of Sin!

As soon as the Mewoth fell, Safe jumped off of Lotus's shoulder, landing somehow perfectly. Without Lotus saying a word, he knew what she was saying, and used Sand Attack! Before the Meowth could do anything, he followed it with Tackle. He then jumped back closer to Lotus.

((Meowth. : D Yes, Safe can throw dirt at someone and attack, because, I mean, you'd be startled for a moment after having sand thrown at you. He can't pull off Growl then a attack, or Tail Whip then a attack. Or two attacks. Sand Attack doesn't take that long.

I'm using some logic. Kind of. If you don't want Safe to do this, just tell me. He'll just use Tackle then.))

Scrambling for her bag, she grabbed it and almost tore the flap off in her hurry. Kanin quickly located the pokeball inside and withdrew the little green and white pokemon, despite its valiant behavior. She cursed softly, trying to get her body working properly after the two shocks, as weak as they were. It was surprising that she hadn't gone into cardiac arrest or something. She didn't even take so much as a glance at the other girl, who she couldn't be sure was to be trusted, seeing as she had a pokemon out. A rogue trainer. She stuffed the ball back into the very depths of her bag where she hoped she'd never have to see it again. She rose, stared at Lisa over her shoulder, and flat out ignored the goodies that had been left on the ground. "I won't report you if you don't report me"

Gwin looked at Sin, "Use confusion" Sin psychically grabbed the Dratini, and slammed it into the ground.

The cat pokemon cried out at the sand in its eyes, and it never saw the tackle coming. Critical hit! The angry Meowth was knocked over, it snarled and jumped at Safe with a scratch attack!

The Dratni was winded. It chose to wrap itself around Sin, squeezing him in a vice like grip.

Safe tried to avoid it, and succeeded- But barely. Wasting not a second, he heard Lotus's unspoken command and used Tackle. He shot away, and Lotus pulled out her Premier ball. She hesitated, unsure. Then she threw it at the Meowth.

((...Okay, posting before I start editing this too much.))

Edited by seacatsmew

Sin, startled accidently let out a few white stars at the dratini, knocking it off. Gwin grabbed her pokeball, and threw it at the little dragon pokemon.

The Meowth sprawled, and was hit i the back with another tackle. The pokemon was hit by the pokeball, and it was too weak and surprised to struggle. Meowth was caught!

Level 5

Female with Tecnition

Please PM me your for and she will be added

The Dratini fell off with a cry, and before it could move it was hit by a ball. It fought as hard as it could, and almost got free. But in the end, it was captured

Level 5

Male, with shed skin I will post my form shortly

Edited by Dragonessdown

Safe relaxed and rolled the Premier ball to Lotus, who picked it up. Safe climbed back onto Lotus's shoulder and she let the Meowth out of her Pokeball. She crouched down beside the newly caught Meowth, then used her Potion to heal her(it's a Premier ball, not a Heal ball). She whispered one word and the Meowth smiled. Lotus smiled and stood up. Safe jumped back down and examined the Meowth- Aureus- who watched the Eevee.

Sin levitated the ball to Gwins hand. She pressed the button, and it opened. She took her potion, and sprayed it on the dragons wounds. He seemed to forgive her, and was curiously sniffing at Sin. "I think I will call you Kaze" The Dratini nodded in aknowlagememt.

...We'd better get going. No use staying around if you're on the move. Safe translated this, which Aureus found interesting. Lotus began walking, and the Meowth and the Eevee followed. She walked through the forest quietly and stopped at the edge, returning the two to their Pokeballs so she wouldn't get caught. She put them both in her pockets.

Well, I've been absolutely useless, Lisa thought. So far she had managed to reveal that she had a pokemon, get hit by two attacks, and send out the most useless pokemon ever. Well, maybe Magikarp was more useless. It was more famous, anyway, and at least it was prettier than Feebas. She had heard somewhere that Feebas could evolve into something useful (Mi-something-tic?), but couldn't remember how. You heard a lot more about Magikarp and Gyarados because Magikarp were everywhere and wild Gyarados were dangerous, and Mi-something-tic wasn't any more dangerous than the average pokemon.

"Deal," she said, hurriedly scrambling to her feet and recalling the feeble pokemon. She started to reach over her shoulder to open her bag with her left arm, but then winced and stopped. Instead, she shrugged her backpack off and opened it normally, shoving the pokeball inside and quickly zipping it shut before putting her bag back on. The pokeball safely hidden from anyone else, she turned her head to examine the wound. It wasn't bleeding, but there were small bits of gravel caught in it. As she looked, she spoke. "The Team Rocket grunt got away, though. Do you really think that he'll ignore us? I doubt it."

Why did this girl have a pokemon, anyway? She couldn't be a member of Team Rocket, because she wasn't wearing the uniform and had been fighting a grunt. She also hadn't acted like a member of Team Rocket. Was she a rogue trainer?

Glancing down at the loot that the grunt had dropped, she considered taking it. Half of it, anyway. She didn't exactly deserve it, having been absolutely useless in the fight, but it would help. The other girl was ignoring it. The pokeball could allow her to capture an actually useful pokemon, and the oran berries were healing... No, stop it. Bad ideas, very bad ideas. She could just hand over the Feebas to Team Rocket and explain that there had been a mistake, couldn't she? After all, the fish had been given to her by some stranger. She didn't ask for it. As for attacking the grunt... an accident. Really.

On the other hand, it would be really, really fun to become a rogue trainer. Maybe she wouldn't get very far, but what else was she doing with her life? Maybe she'd manage to get some dull office job. Yeah, that wouldn't be fun.

She took a pokeball and two oran berries, leaving the rest for the other girl.

Merek was quietly resting as he usually did when it wasn't his turn to patrol the city. Most of the time he hung out at base studying the Rocket's library of information that normal citizens were unable to access while Gastly went off to have "fun" with his teammates. It really was a good choice to destroy this place from the inside out rather then as a rouge trainer since it offered so much more to him then aimless travel. Though his thoughts were interrupted by another Grunt that returned early from his patrol rambling on about new rouge trainers he had found. Though by the looks of it "found" didn't translate into "captured" but merely "sighted".

He knew his morning off was now over as the Captain of the station called for the other available grunts to meet with him in the debriefing room. Once they had all gathered within minutes the Grunt reported his finds between coughs and muscle twitches. Afterwards the Captain immediately called for extra patrols to find these Rouge trainers and strip them of their Pokemon. The order was followed closely by the excited cheers from the other grunts and a sigh from Merek would really just wanted to go back to studying.

After they had been dismissed he and Gastly headed in the direction he has been designated walking along slowly since he really didn't care for the mission. As he padded along the gate where the Grunt had mentioned the fight happening was growing closer. Maybe he'd find some locals that had seen the fight go down. Normal citizens were usually extremely afraid of Team Rocket and would give up information without a fight, which is how he liked to operate. Even if he didn't look like the normal Rocket grunt the giant R on his back and the Pokemon beside him said it all.

Edited by Lightdragon4444

Gwin followed, with Sin beside her. She put Kaze in his pokeball, and proceeded to enter pewter city. It was a desolate place, with the gym being a rocket base.

Edited by Dragonessdown

Lotus paused before following them. Then she raised a hand as her way of saying 'goodbye'. She began walking quickly away, to her Grandma's house.

Edited by seacatsmew