TJ09

2014-07-05 - July Release

Hmmm...anyone else think the Carmine Wyvern pose looks a little...phallic?

The pose? Not by itself, but I think if you feel that way it's probably, well, because of the color of its neck honestly.

lmao! Your mind is in the gutter. I don't see it.

Oh, wait...now I do. Bwhahahaha! Ah, Jeez, now I'm always going to see it...

Edited by MedievalMystic

I can see it, but everything can in some way be made/seen as inappropriate. It's a dragon, I don't see a big deal out of it :P

Still my favorite of the 3, good work JOTB~ ovo b

I see it too xd.png. Took me a while but now I see it.

The pose? Not by itself, but I think if you feel that way it's probably, well, because of the color of its neck honestly.

Congratulations, you are now responsible for my newest wyvern's name, "Phallic Dragon".

These are pretty! I like the cassares the most too; the blue-bandeds are pretty, but something about the shape of their wings just irks me. The carmines aren't as pink as I was hoping, but still gorgeous ;u;

Also, I'm probably not going to be able to unsee phallic wyverns now. Thanks. lD

Edited by ShinyDazzlight

Congratulations, you are now responsible for my newest wyvern's name, "Phallic Dragon".

This is the proudest moment of my life.

I like cassares the most too. The blueband's faces just bothers me and carmines look good except for the less detailed face.

Omg those blue-banded and cassare dragons are absolutely gorgeous <3

Me thinks it's time to hoard :3

Has it been revealed what the status of each egg will be? By status I mean common, uncommon, etc.

I think it's to early to tell their rarity. And since DragCave doesn't has an official rarity system we can only assume their rarity after a few weeks. smile.gif

Edited by Nyastara

That is hilarious! xd.png I think I'll name one of mine 'Triple X'. lol

Edited by MedievalMystic

HAHA oh gosh I see it! XD

This is the greatest thing ever! Honestly I don't want it to change, since you know it's probably only pervs like us that see it. :P And I mean, I think it's fine. The can fit right in with the BBWs and STDs. :P

HAHA oh gosh I see it! xd.png

This is the greatest thing ever! Honestly I don't want it to change, since you know it's probably only pervs like us that see it. tongue.gif And I mean, I think it's fine. The can fit right in with the BBWs and STDs. tongue.gif

Based on the hatchlings I was thinking/hoping they would be Cockatrices. Do with that what you will... laugh.gif

Edit: Also makes my naughty-coded baby even funnier.

Edited by GhostMouse

I wonder if cassare hatchlings are teleportable. At least, the winged ones? Teleport is magic, afterall....

I wonder if cassare hatchlings are teleportable. At least, the winged ones? Teleport is magic, afterall....

That is why I specified that magic is weaker around the hatchlings, not complete nullification like the adults. It would take more effort, but it can be done, same with freezing.

Anyways, glad people are liking these! I never really thought TJ would go for them.

@EEF:

I think TJ usually crops them, or at least he has in the past. He did so for the turpentine, it had as much if not more space around it. I didn't even realize that the space was an issue until now.

Edited by Nectaris

Hey, why do the Cassares have so much empty space around their sprite? It looks like it wasn't cropped completely. It looks like there's about two pixels between the highest point on the sprite and the top border, one pixel on the right, three pixels on the bottom, and several (around 6 or 7) on the left.

I think the space also affects the lineage view, because there you can really see the space. o3o Unless it was moved on purpose?

I think this was missed amidst all the breeding discussion

Nectaris: Oh. idk if you mentioned that before, sorry if you did. I feel like I remember seeing it now but I might be thinking of something else. Just thought I would mention it again, because I didn't remember if it was noticed or not.

Edited by edwardelricfreak

OMG! xd.png That was right on time! lol

I wonder if the Uneasy dragons are going to be uncommon or rare. No problem getting my 3rd batch of the others, but the Uneasy is eluding me...

NM, just snagged a couple. Yay!

Edited by MedievalMystic

Based on the hatchlings I was thinking/hoping they would be Cockatrices. Do with that what you will... laugh.gif

user posted image

That's exactly the expression I wore my face when I read your comment and hatchling code. xd.png

Edited by Nyastara

Not sure what "phallic" means, but I know that it's time to start hoarding these! *Runs off before people start saying what phallic's meaning is*

Oh, and just noticed that the Blue-Banded can/are bipedal!

I've thought this since I saw the hatchies and someone pointed out it out to me, but I didn't want to say anything |D Sorry, JOTB >.<

Edited by PieMaster

I wonder if the Uneasy dragons are going to be uncommon or rare.  No problem getting my 3rd batch of the others, but the Uneasy is eluding me...

NM, just snagged a couple.  Yay!

Nah, they're still pretty common. Whenever I check the biomes, there are at least a couple of uneasy eggs there. I even caught one two! on the AP!

I wish to give my opinion about these new dragons.

I like them, but still they are not so beautiful as other already relased IMO.

My favourite ones are the Cassare for their natural pose. They are a classic dragon, with nice colors and head. I like the horn and frills they have, they seems made of bronze and I'm happy we have another marrow/orange dragon, there are few of them in game

My only issue about them is the tail. It's definitively too long and thick for the body of this dragon and I also don't like so much the shadows on it.

Second are the Blue-Banded Dragon. I love the colors, the originals arms and the head. I think it's an original idea because even if it's a Western dragon his forelegs are shoter than the hind legs so it reminds me a wyvern, too. His wings don't seem able to fly, but they have a nice form and shadows.

My critics for this dragons are about stripes which do not adhere well to the body and the hairline of the wings results less definite.

I also think that the head is very small and a fish-eater should have a long mouth to capture its food (like many aquatic birds).

The last ones are the Carmine Wyvern. They shouldn't deserve the last place, because they have the most wonderful wings among this 3 dragons. These carmine shades are wonderful! I love them, and I also love the black at the end.

The body position is also very natural and although it seems phallic for the pink head xd.png

What I don't like it's the pink head (it doesn't match so well with the red body) and the barbels under the jaw (I don't like barbles in general, and I also think that they should have been more long)

In the end: thanks to the spriters for these new dragons, which add more fun to the game. DC is still improving A LOT with its graphic every month and I couldn't be more happy about this. I'll wait for water dragons this August happy.gif

wow Naru, you actually summed up pretty much all of my problems with the Cassare and Blue-Banded. o3o I'm fine with the pink head on the Carmine, though, even if it is phallic. Honestly that makes me like it more! I do think maybe a black head would have been a bit nicer, or even if they had more pink on them in general, like along the stomach or something.

That tail on the Cassare, though. Definitely incredibly long, imo.

Edited by edwardelricfreak