TJ09

2014-07-05 - July Release

With the blue-banded dragons' description, I could not help myself but had to name my male hatchling One Man Blue Band. >.> Couldn't be more happy when noone else had thought of my bad joke and I got it. X'D

That's funny! I named one of mine 'Blues Band'. lol The other is 'Band Width'. And one of my Uneasy(that name is stuck)babies is 'MayTheForceNotBeWithYou'. smile.gif

My second batch should hatch in a few hours. Then it's off to snag a third batch.

And one of my Uneasy (that name is stuck) babies is 'MayTheForceNotBeWithYou'. smile.gif

I named one of mine after the Force-neutral ysalamiri. :3

Thanks to TJ and the spriters for this month's release. ^..^

Has anyone come up with any cool names for their new babies?

I named one of my Cassare's "Uneasy Name" as a pun on the egg description xd.png

Pleasantly surprised with the colour combination of the Carmine and I like the pose too- thanks for pointing out the speckle throat similarities too

I like the description of the Cassare too. what a beautiful name and concept.

Thank you for sharing your dragons with us JOTB and Nectaris

Pretty! My favourite is probably the Cassare one smile.gif

Do you know if "cassare" has a particular meaning in English?

In Italian it is a verb and it is a synonymous of "cancel" or "repeal" laugh.gif

Edited by Iside

Pretty! My favourite is probably the Cassare one smile.gif

Do you know if "cassare" has a particular meaning in English?

In Italian it is a verb and it is a synonymous of "cancel" or "repeal"  laugh.gif

Pretty sure it doesn't mean anything in English. I'm a native speaker, but I checked a few dictionaries and it's definitely not even an obscure word. It's interesting to know that it means something in Italian, though - the meaning is pretty cool.

On an on-topic note, I do like the concept of the Bue-Banded dragon, but in practice I prefer the Cassare. They're an interesting color, and I wonder if they might have a BSA...

Pretty sure it doesn't mean anything in English. I'm a native speaker, but I checked a few dictionaries and it's definitely not even an obscure word. It's interesting to know that it means something in Italian, though - the meaning is pretty cool.

On an on-topic note, I do like the concept of the Bue-Banded dragon, but in practice I prefer the Cassare. They're an interesting color, and I wonder if they might have a BSA...

With a name in Italian that means cancel, and abilities that cancel out or weaken magic, I have a strong feeling they might.

With a name in Italian that means cancel, and abilities that cancel out or weaken magic, I have a strong feeling they might.

That would be cool! Maybe the ability to remove influence or incubate (if you used them by mistake)?

That would be cool! Maybe the ability to remove influence or incubate (if you used them by mistake)?

the only 'magic' thing I can think of would be the Magi's teleport, or the spells we cast by freezing dragons.

the only 'magic' thing I can think of would be the Magi's teleport, or the spells we cast by freezing dragons.

Hm, undoing teleport magic wouldn't make that much sense because you can cancel it anyway. Unfreezing or uninfluencing OTOH... that would be neat!

BTW, not sure how to pronounce Cassare. unsure.gif

Edit: Just realised what the Cassare egg reminded me of - not Bloodscale, but Whiptail (without the markings): user posted image

Edited by walkinslow

Hah I love when I forget to influence, but they all gender correctly anyway.

The adults look gorgeous! I love the Cassares the most, from egg to hatchies to adults! They're all really gorgeous though.

glad to find a pink dragon after so long(not event pink dragon)

though i still favor cassare

I really like the colors on the orange and black and the shape of the blue but I would be happier if they had different sprites. But thank you TJ and Spriters for another great release. biggrin.gif Also Im rather happy with the color of the pink and red that will breed nice with some of my faves.

I feel like I got a steal when I was able to name my Cassare 'The Cassare Dragon'... I'm kinda surprised tbh

I just named my Cassare the most amazing thing.

Call me 'Cassae' The R Is Silent

Did I mention how much I like the breed's blotchy markings?

Ahaha, I just got the names "The Cassowary", "Cassowaries", "Casuarius casuarius", and "Casuarius unappendiculatus" for my Cassares since that's all I can think about concerning them. I usually use a scroll prefix, but spontaneously decided to see if these were taken or not. I think I'll keep them even without the prefix. tongue.gif

Edited by Dimar