TJ09

2014-07-05 - July Release

Damnit, now I gotta trade for release-day eggs! Dx

Catched 2 bluetips, 2 pink ones and one uneasy. still need one uneasy and then we'll see what the 7th egg will be biggrin.gif

*Pokes TJ's eggs* Come on, hatch already! I want to see the hatchlings before I go to sleep. xd.png

Uneasy egg is between Canopy and Cheese... hmm... Eh? Caramel? That's a color I wouldn't have thought of to describe it, Sock.

I like Sock's name for them - Caramel wub.gif

ETA: Lol I though the small text said "Creme". Both names would fit alphabetically, and both sweet! tongue.gif

Edited by RulenneClarissa

WHOA! Before the hour drop at 2:00 (eastern standard time), I had only managed to catch three eggs -- two blue and one pink. At the 2:00 drop, I managed to catch four more, so now I have two of each egg plus an extra blue one. I'm shocked. I usually have a harder time than that!

The drops seem to be longer now - caught 1 Buletip, 1 Caramel and 2 Pinks.

Now I have to wait 2 days for my other eggs to hatch.

Well I got 3 pinks and 3 of the blue stripes. Hopefully I can trade for two of the uneasy ones.

I like Sock's name for them - Caramel wub.gif

ETA: Lol I though the small text said "Creme". Both names would fit alphabetically, and both sweet! tongue.gif

But "m" is after the two "e"'s in Cheese... Pink egg is before the Caramel egg, so maybe its name is... Cake dragon! XD

But that wouldn't fit sort order... hm.

Only thing I can think of inbetween "n-o-p-q-r" is Cap...

Edited by car340

I used to think there's no release this month and lock myself...

Finally clean them up and get 2 of each new breed.

Can go to sleep now xd.png

I still really cannot stand this new release time, Saturday is not an easy day to get off for most people. I'm probably going to miss a butt ton of releases due to work when I get a job. *sigh*

Got 1 so far. I thought I had too cause it gave me the same egg being caught twice, ha ha. xd.png

Edited by SandstormL

Pink and wobblies and bronzes between canopy and cheese.

caterpillar something for the pink anyone? (jungle being a good clue here)

caramel sounds good, or "curium" for the radioactive element, hence the uneasiness.

Are they dropping everywhere? Or are the colors in certain biomes?

Got 3 so far, two pink and one uneasy... smile.gif Can someone please tell me where the blue ones are dropping?

Thanks TJ and the artists! Gorgeous eggs! biggrin.gif

Thanks for this new release, TJ and Spriters! I've got 2 of each. Now I need to decide what I'll use my last egg slot for. smile.gif

Pink and wobblies and bronzes between canopy and cheese.

caterpillar something for the pink anyone? (jungle being a good clue here)

caramel sounds good, or "curium" for the radioactive element, hence the uneasiness.

Caterpillar... That would be such a cute dragon, but if the uneasy egg's name really is Caramel, then it wouldn't be in sort order...

Can't believe we're actually trying to figure out names before the eggs even hatch. d:

Found them all. This isn't as bad as I thought. I've caught all of mine on the 5 minute drops. smile.gif I can't wait to see these babies!

Got 2 Blue-tipped and 2 Pink & Red. Influenced to male and female pairs. After my reds hatch in 4-5 hours, I'll get the uneasy babes. I think the uneasy one will be more common, since they are in all biomes, so I'm glad I got the 2 specific biome breeds already.

I haven't found any lag other than from lots of people catching, and the drops have all started on time. I corrected my time with time.nist.gov right before I started hunting, so I know the time was right.

I'm finding these a bit harder to catch than some of the most recent releases. I have one blue and one pink so far. At least there seem to be a few more eggs at the 5 minute drops now than in the first hour.

But "m" is after the two "e"'s in Cheese... Pink egg is before the Caramel egg, so maybe its name is... Cake dragon! XD

But that wouldn't fit sort order... hm.

Only thing I can think of inbetween "n-o-p-q-r" is Cap...

Cake makes me uneasy. In a good way. Can't wait for these to hatch!

Caterpillar... That would be such a cute dragon, but if the uneasy egg's name really is Caramel, then it wouldn't be in sort order...

Can't believe we're actually trying to figure out names before the eggs even hatch. d:

We'll get better guesses once TJ's decide to stop being stubborn and hatch already tongue.gif

I'm leaning more towards curium, which would make the sort order correct.

Cool.Cool. ^.^

Time to try some hunting!

Caught two blue and two pink so far and only one of the uneasy ones; I'm finding those a bit harder for some reason even though they seem to be dropping in all biomes!