TJ09

2014-07-05 - July Release

Finally managed to get my seven.

It's not right that the drops are only a few seconds, though.

Are ALL the uneasy ones in the jungle now ?

i see the uneasy all the time in the coast.

Don't get them of course, because i'm s l o w

went to look for a CB summer egg and noticed the forest biome was empty. had checked around noon cave time and was nothing posted. didn't know if Arthur had effected anything. thanks for the release.

got 2 pink, 1 uneasy, and 1 stripe. now i just have to wait an hour or so for some hatchies to grow up and i can get 2 more.

Edited by spring_dragon

Blue egg when sorted is between Bloodscale and Bluna? *Assumes its name is legitly Blue-Striped dragon*

Might as well be egglocked and seeing all of these overburdened messages trying to catch some... Also there's uneasy eggs in the Mountains. d:

Hmm, my Tan Ridgewing hunt will have to wait. Thanks for the new release, even though we know your busy with the encyclopedia!

The pink wobblys are in the Jungle, right? *trying to get ready for next hour-drop*

I sware I have seen one of those eggs somewhere...Don't bother to ask, I cant remember now. All I know is that they will all look AWESOME

Are ALL the uneasy ones in the jungle now ?

Just tried to catch one in the Coast. Got only one click in and missed it P:

I'll try during the hour drop and if I don't catch anything will come back in a few hours again :3

Also Desert.

Edited by RulenneClarissa

Blue egg when sorted is between Bloodscale and Bluna? *Assumes its name is legitly Blue-Striped dragon*

Might as well be egglocked and seeing all of these overburdened messages trying to catch some... Also there's uneasy eggs in the Mountains. d:

There was a glitch where the blue striped egg description only appeared as bluetip so I'm pretty certain it's bluetip something biggrin.gif

There was a glitch where the blue striped egg description only appeared as bluetip so I'm pretty certain it's bluetip something biggrin.gif

Well that spoiled the fun now. There goes the monthly game of "Guess the Name" sad.gif

Well that spoiled the fun now. There goes the monthly game of "Guess the Name" sad.gif

Oops, sorry. But on the bright side you have 2 others!

you got two other ones to guess lol

Maybe it'll be Bluetipped Striped ____, maybe it only glitched part of it. o3o

'Cuz y'know... STRIPES FOR THE WIN!

Yaaay finally managed to egglock myself. And I managed to get at least two of each one. -.-; That was stressful.

Well in five hours I'll have to trade all these orangey eggs for some of the others. Bummer about that.

Aw, dangit. Ended up with 4 blue and 2 pink. I wanted more pink and at least 1 caramel. x3

Yay, three dragon release, though! So many choices. o3o

Welp guess who forgot. laugh.gif Oh well at least I now have something to occupy myself.

you got two other ones to guess lol

But just imagine the epic battle where users must defend no one, not two, but three theories as to what the new dragon is! The tears, the joy, all those emotions!

Oh man!!

I only get these uneasy eggs wherever i go!

I already have 3 of them and none of the others...

Got a pair of uneasy eggs and 1 pink gonna try for another pink and probably trade for the other striped breed =3

Thanks for the news, TJ! smile.gif

I totally forgot about a new release, so sadly I'm egglocked…again sad.gif

Edited by LumosSeeker148

Uneasy egg is between Canopy and Cheese... hmm... Eh? Caramel? That's a color I wouldn't have thought of to describe it, Sock.