TJ09

2014-07-05 - July Release

Ugh, I click too quickly because I don't expect to get anything so I already got too many uneasy eggs. >.< Darn, I guess I'll wait a few hours to make room for a pair of pink ones.

Also, I saw that egg-description fail at the beginning. wink.gif

I saw that too "blue-tipped" did have me wondering biggrin.gif

Now happily locked - good luck to everyone.

EDIT: Also adds VERY happy about a new pink egg in the mix!!!! *squee*

Edited by lilacamy931

wow that was easy! i accidently took to much of one kind tho, dont have the blue striped one.

Got one with Stripes~

I wasn't ready for this release, TBH, so I only can try for 3 more.

Thank you TJ! Gorgeous eggs as usual wub.gif

I managed to catch 2 of each kind, woohoo!

I think there was an egg snafu at the start as well...as my three blue ones are saying they were caught in the 'cave'. xd.png

Yeah, I have a "Cave" stripey egg. I caught it when the egg description was all messed up, perhaps that's why.

I'm glad I left my scroll clean! The 'uneasy' eggs are my favorites so far, but I'm in love with the pink eggs too! They are so pretty! wub.gif And the blue ones look like striped socks. laugh.gif

Got a pink wobbly, a blue striped, & a pair of uneasy eggs, will be back in 3 hours when I unlock for another striped & wobbly.

Got 2 of each, now I just have to wait for my Magma egg to hatch..

Really pretty eggs! smile.gif

Thank you so much!

Now ---- off to hunt!!

Got two uneasy ones!

Now, if I could catch a Pink one I'll be happy for today~

Got six - two of each with no trouble at all! Good hunting to everyone!

How pretty they are with their lovely summertime colors. Thank you for the new release. biggrin.gif

Drat , too easy , I was locked with one kind before I knew it

now the agonizing wait until I can abandon/trade wacko.gif

Looks really nice happy.gif

have to wait for the eggs i have now to hatch before i can hunt for the new ones >.<

I knew this release was coming and I still was only able to have 5 open spots. laugh.gif Will fill those and then come back for more when I can.

Thanks TJ and spriters for these new dragons. Can't wait to see what they look like. Uneasy? Interesting.

Wow--a surprising lack of people stalking the biomes. Darned shame I was ready for a long wait; I could've probably even caught them mobile as I am xd.png; *glances at the hatching eggs and wonders*

Urg. Need one more uneasy one. And you lucky peeps with the 'cave' stripeys. I wonder if their breed has "bluetipped" in the name.

Was making lunch and was like oh it's 1... will have to check the thread to see what biomes to camp... but got to go stir macaroni first