GothicRhyme

Economic Crisis

The U.S. dollar has held its place as the main currency in the world, but because of our extreme debt, and our ways of paying off that debt by printing more money, the dollar is going down in worth. Already, China, Russia, Japan, South Korea, France, and many other countries have signed agreements that they will no longer need to use the U.S. dollar in trade anymore, but instead use the currency of those countries. This is only helping to speed up the upcoming crisis.

Learn how to protect yourself from this upcoming catastrophe. After watching this video, I will have a serious discussion with my boyfriend (who I am moving out with on Saturday) about planning for the future and how to ensure that we wont be caught up in the country-wide bankruptcy.

Please, if you watch this video you will understand why there should be concern.

http://pro.stansberryresearch.com/1404EOAJ...PSIQ709/?h=true

If you still aren't convinced after that, meditate and pray. I feel that I need to protect myself and my bf somehow, and will do much meditating and praying in the next little while to be sure about it and how to proceed. Hopefully you all will do the same.

Take action! Don't get caught up in the world of today; think of tomorrow, and where you will be then.

Not even watching it. ANYONE can make a doom and gloom video.

But until we all realise that there are no services (roads, schools, hospitals, firefighters) without taxes, and that rich people need to pay more, and until bankers are properly held to account, and STRIPPED OF THOSE OBSCENE bonuses, nothing will change. Free for all capitalism does not work. It is as simple as that.

This is close to two hours of a man droning on and on about how the US economy is going to fail. Sorry, I don't have the patience to sit through it without falling asleep.

Unless you are the kind that wants to subscribe to his financial newsletters, or like conspiracy theories, etc., don't even bother listening to this. It's a waste of time. mad.gif

That's like sitting through PETA stuff. Not animal nonsense obviously, but biased and rather full of it. Sorry but not fooling me.

Edit: Actually feels more like when I watch 2012 commercials and "how to survive" documentaries. It's painful to see people work themselves up like this. My signature pretty much sums up my feelings. And that goes for anything like this.

Edited by GhostChilli

If you want to plan for the future, you should probably be getting involved more in politics and trying to change those in office so you can maybe see some things you want to become laws actually become them.

Don't listen to the doom and gloom bull. Its whole purpose is making life seem awful. While you should definitely do all in your power to save up money just in case bad things happen, you shouldn't be doing it just for this.

If you want to plan for the future, you should probably be getting involved more in politics and trying to change those in office so you can maybe see some things you want to become laws actually become them.

Don't listen to the doom and gloom bull. Its whole purpose is making life seem awful. While you should definitely do all in your power to save up money just in case bad things happen, you shouldn't be doing it just for this.

This, IMO. While being involved politically and saving up money is always a good idea, and while being aware of what you are spending you money ON is a thing more people should do; trying to scare them into it isn't helping.

Edited by Silverswift

Yeah, we've been in a global-level recession for some years now...