Scroll Helpers

Scroll Helpers

SCROLL HELPERS

Approved by Z & rubsyhoes

See the original thread here

Thread made by Dragongirl10188

Everyone has at least one dragon or another that they desire, a wishlist, so what if you could have help to fulfill it? What if that was exactly what this thread did? Well, you're in luck, so step in and enjoy.

---

Please read the green if you would like a helper to help with your wishlist.

Please read the orange if you'd like to become a helper to help with other's wishlists.

Please read the blue if you're not active enough to become a helper, but can still donate a few eggs.

---

So, you want a helper?

If you're reading this, you probably want a helper. What does a helper do? Well, they can catch/breed dragons for you to help fulfill your wishlist, if you ask nicely, they can also add your scrolls to hatcheries and find pretty lineages for you. However, do not *ever* exchange passwords with your helper.

If you'd like a helper, you'll want to see the forms below and post one on the thread. Once that's done, a helper will choose you, unless you request someone, based on their experience and how they can help your wishlist.

Donators may also donate to you, but they won't be 'assigned' to you and are free to run wild to gift to however they want.

This is not a place to use if you're too lazy to catch dragons and you just want someone else to do it, a helper will help you, not do everything for you. Please respect that and at least attempt to complete your wishlist alongside your helper.

Please also respect that CB Rares, the Trio, Neglecteds and etc. are hard to find and not easy to give up. Your helper has a scroll too, so they will also have to maintain their dragons while helping you. Don't constantly bug them or ask them for a million rare dragons.

If your list contains only CB rares, or mostly CB rares, expect to wait awhile for a helper to pick up your wishlist. If you have a wishlist, figure out which are your main goals. What do you want the most? If it's a CB silver, but you also need red/pink hatchlings, a CB vine or nebula, and other little things that you need but don't have time to focus on, THOSE are the things you should be asking for here, and those are the wishlists that are most likely to get picked up. The helpers should be here to help you fulfill the items on your wishlist that you want or need but don't have time or room to look for because you're searching for your main goal.

Once you post your form, if you didn't request someone, a helper will choose you if they can fulfill your wishlist. If your wishlist contains CB Golds and Silvers, you probably won't find a helper that easily. Obviously, if a helper with not very many rares comes over and tries to help you, they won't do it as well as an experienced breeder. So that's why we let them choose you -- but you can decline their offer.

--

So, you want to become a helper?

So, you want to become a Helper? To help users of DC? That's great! I think. Anyways, you'll be catching dragons on your scroll and teleporting them to the person you are helping. This dragon will be off their wishlist. If they'd like, you can add their scroll to hatcheries if they don't have time. However, do not exchange passwords with each other.

When you become a helper, you will help people fulfill their wishlists and over all be a great person. You can also ask for help with your wishlist as someone who wants a helper, so you can be both!

When you choose someone to help, you can't simply change. Once their wishlist is complete, or complete to the most of your ability, you can change, however and move onto the next person. Making sure helpers are paired with people in need assures that someone won't be forgotten and left behind, because you'll stick to them and help them.

If you've noticed your helpee is asking too much of you (constantly CB rares, things you don't have, etc,) you can tell me and I'll kindly remind them about their helper actually having to fulfill their own scroll and needs.

See the forms below if you'd like to apply! c:

--

So, you want to donate?

Donators are like helpers, but they either don't have the time or resources to help someone complete their full wishlist. So they'll drop by time by time and donate random eggs to random users when they have it, so they don't have to devote to helping someone if they can't do it.

There's no guidelines for donators, really, they aren't assigned to anyone, they just help randomly.

If you've donated an egg, please use a form below to tell us so we can update the thread :3

--

REQUIREMENTS

-Must have no current dead eggs or hatchies on your scrolls, unless it was caused by a vampire bite.

-Must not have a gold trophy. You can have no trophy, a bronze or a silver, though.

-Be active in the cave and the forums.

-Visible scroll.

-Have at least a bronze trophy. (50 dragons)

-20 adult dragons or more, all different species.

-2 or more rares.

-10 or more commons.

-5 or more uncommons.

-At least one Magi to teleport.

-Has had a scroll for at least a week.

-Visible scroll.

--No requirements as of yet.

Rules

● No biting/neglecting/abandoning/trading/gifting/freezing anything a helper gives you without their permission! For Helpers, if the user wants a vampire, sure, but we are not responsible for fail biting.

● We are also not responsible for any egg losses, or eggs that die.

● Please, if your Helper has become inactive, PM us and we'll see that you get a new helper.

● If your user's scroll has been burnt, PM me and you'll get a new user to help.

● You can use teleport or old chat, count down, click like a wild man. As I said, you are responsible for egg losses.

● No spamming, trolling, or fighting here.

● Talk about the actual thread here, not your life.

● If you would like to CHANGE YOUR WISHLIST, post the change in bold.

---

(forms have been moved to 3rd post)

--

Other jobs:

(please ask to be one of these via PM or the thread, preferably PM.)

Scroll Scanner - when someone posts a form, they'll review the form for any dead eggs or hatchlings and make sure it meets the requirements.

Approver - approves forms.

Mod - keeps the thread in control and does both the above jobs. *I will promote people to this, do not ask to be a thread mod.*

Co-Owner - the second me. *do not ask to be one of these.*

--

BANNERS/ART:

n/a

--

Edited by Scroll Helpers

USERS WHO NEED A HELPER:

Forum name: SilverSwift

Wishlist: Horse Tinselkin from ARMY... not fussy as to gen!

Other: n/a

Forum name: elsa-breeze

Wishlist: Neglected, chicken, cheese, blusang. No requested lineage or mate.

Other: n/a

--

USERS WHO HAVE A HELPER

Forum name:

Wishlist:

Helper:

Other:

--

HELPERS:

Forum name: Dragongirl10188.

Stipulations: I request you do not freeze, bite or kill any eggs I give you. If you need a vampire, ask me, I'll bite one.

Forum name: Flame00000

Stipulations: Won't give out Neglected, Gold & Bronze Shimmerscale, Tinsels.

Forum name: Shay555031

Stipulations: Won't give out Neglected and CB Metallics. In regards to the Metallics, I am still hunting CB ones, but I do have some I have found in AP with nice lineages I can breed! So please! I don't bite! Don't be afraid to PM me I am more than happy to help!

Forum name: Tiga

Stipulations: Won't give out any ultra rares or any dragons I don't even have.

--

DONATORS:

Forum name: LunarMoonlite

Stipulation: I'd like it if the ones receiving my eggs will keep the dragons' last name.

Forum name: SickThing

Stipulations:

Forum name: OrcaFreak

Stipulations: My rares don't breed very well, so it might take a while before I can donate an egg of those.

--

--

Edited by Scroll Helpers

FORMS

Wants a helper

[color=green]I want to have a Scroll Helper! [/color]
Forum Name:
Scroll Name:
Scroll Link:
Wishlist: 
Preferred dragons (Which do you want first off your wishlist?): [i](please list them like: pink, red, magi and not in a vertical list; it makes it look more organized when we paste it into the second post; thanks!  Also, limit your wishlist to FIVE dragons.  If you list more, we will only post the first five.)[/i]
Certain Helper? (Or a random one):
Anything else?:

Wants to become a helper

[color=orange]I want to be a Scroll Helper! [/color]
Forum Name:
Scroll Name:
Scroll Link:
Dragons you can't/won't give out:
Anything else?:

Wants to become a donator:

[color=blue]I would like to become a donator! [/color]
Forum Name:
Scroll Name:
Scroll Link:
Unavailable Dragons:
Anything else?:

Helper has given someone an egg:

[color=pink]I've given an egg to my helpee![/color]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Who it was gifted to:[/b]
[b]Dragon:[/b] (link to lineage)
[b]Other:[/b]

Donator has given someone an egg:

[color=navy]I've donated an egg![/color]
[b]Who it was gifted to:[/b]
[b]Dragon:[/b] (link to lineage)

Ask to become someone's Scroll Helper:

[color=orange]I'd like to become someone's Scroll Helper![/color]
[b]Who you'd like to help:[/b]
[b]How much of their wishlist you can help with:[/b]

Edited by Scroll Helpers

I want to be a Scroll Helper!

Forum Name: Flame00000

Scroll Name: Flame00000

Scroll Link: Click here for scroll

Dragons you can't/won't give out: Neglected, Gold & Bronze Shimmerscale, Tinsel

Anything else?: Nothing

I would like to become a donator!

Forum Name: LunarMoonlite

Scroll Name: MoonliteShadow

Scroll Link: http://dragcave.net/user/MoonliteShadow

Unavailable Dragons: None

Anything else?: I'd like it if the ones receiving my eggs will keep the dragons' last name.

Also, I may become a Helper later, can't right now.

Forum Name: Shay555031

Scroll Name: Shay555031

Scroll Link: Click Here For Scroll!

Dragons you can't/won't give out: Neglecteds and CB Metallics.

Anything else?: In regards to the Metallics, I am still hunting CB ones, but I do have some I have found in AP with nice lineages I can breed! So please! I don't bite! Don't be afraid to PM me I am more than happy to help!

I want to have a Scroll Helper!

Forum Name: Silverswift

Scroll Name: JavaTiger

Scroll Link: http://dragcave.net/user/JavaTiger

Wishlist: Horse Tinselkin from ARMY... not fussy as to gen!

Preferred dragons (Which do you want first off your wishlist?): (please list them like: pink, red, magi and not in a vertical list; it makes it look more organized when we paste it into the second post; thanks! Also, limit your wishlist to FIVE dragons. If you list more, we will only post the first five.)

Certain Helper? (Or a random one): Random

Anything else?: See the line about vampires in my sig regarding the dead eggie on my scroll. Naughty vampies! dry.gif

Edited by Silverswift

Forum Name: Tiga

Scroll Name: Tigacat

Scroll Link: http://dragcave.net/user/Tigacat

Dragons you can't/won't give out: Any ultra rares or any dragons I dont even have.

Anything else?: N/A

Added~

Updated the thread with everyone and the 3rd post has the forms on it, now. There's 3 new forms, so remember to use them :3

Helpers, also remember to get yourself started with requesting someone~

Edited by Scroll Helpers

Forum Name: OrcaFreak

Scroll Name: OrcaFreak

Scroll Link: Scroll

Unavailable Dragons: I don't really understand what is meant with this wink.gif

Anything else?: My rares don't breed very well, so it might take a while before I can donate an egg of those.

OOOOH this looks awesome!

Forum Name: lluvia

Scroll Name: lluvia

Scroll Link: http://dragcave.net/user/lluvia

Wishlist: Check out my profile for my most updated list, but here it is as of now:

Neglected

Zombie

Leetle Tree

CB Gilded Bloodscale

Undead

Shimmerscale (Gold)

Dino (Purple)

CB Copper (Red, Green)

All holiday dragons except Heartseeker and Yulebuck

Black alt - female

CB silver - male

CB golds

CB Two-headed lindwurm (both colors)

Preferred dragons (Which do you want first off your wishlist?): (please list them like: pink, red, magi and not in a vertical list; it makes it look more organized when we paste it into the second post; thanks! Also, limit your wishlist to FIVE dragons. If you list more, we will only post the first five.) All of the easily-obtained CBs, please! (Purple Dino, CB coppers, CB two-headed lindwurms, black alt female, CB silver male, CB golds)

Certain Helper? (Or a random one): Anybody is fine!

Anything else?: Thanks so much! <3

Forum Name: lluvia

Scroll Name: lluvia

Scroll Link: http://dragcave.net/user/lluvia

Unavailable Dragons: ?? All my dragons are free for all. Even the shimmers tongue.gif

Anything else?: Please don't kill or abandon. That's all. <3

Edited by lluvia

Forum Name: Sarramy

Scroll Name: Sarramy

Scroll Link: http://dragcave.net/user/Sarramy

Unavailable Dragons: Willing to breed all

Anything else?: Please don't kill, abandon, earthquake, or bite the eggs I donate. If it's a 2nd gen Valtiele egg I would like you to keep the naming pattern I am using if at all possible. For example, 2nd gen eggs from one of my Valtiele eggs needs a name like 'Valtiele's NAME' (here's an example http://dragcave.net/lineage/Ti6fC).

Can I get my name removed from the list? Thanks!

Forum Name: hiphop1234

Scroll Name: hiphop1234

Scroll Link: Click

Dragons you can't/won't give out: Things not on my scroll (as for breeding)

Anything else?: I might not be active throughout summer, but will still be checking in, it just might take a while~

I'd like to become someone's Scroll Helper!

Username:Flame00000

Who you'd like to help:lluvia

How much of their wishlist you can help with:I can do the CB Lynworm & The purple Dino.

Other: Any other that are easy obtained I can do!

Forum Name: Moonlight20

Scroll Name: SilverStar11

Scroll Link: http://dragcave.net/user/SilverStar11

Wishlist: CB or purebred almandine pyralspite, Cb or purebred blusang

Preferred dragons: Neither, they'd both mean a lot to me

Certain Helper? (Or a random one): Anyone who'd be willing to

Anything else?: I'm doing my best to find either of the two dragons I listed myself as well, but I close to never have time to do much hunting and the other half of the time I'm egglocked so I'd be super glad about help!

Forum Name: Moonlight20

Scroll Name: SilverStar11

Scroll Link: http://dragcave.net/user/SilverStar11

Unavailable Dragons: Only bred ones from my newest project (The dragons above the magis), will gladly try to breed all rares though if anyone wants an egg.

Anything else?: Try not to kill or abandon if not absolutely necessary.