Emotional Support

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Sending you my virtual hugs.

thank you so much. i need them and they help a lot

i was in the ER all day yesterday.

i had a miscarriage.

i am very sad today and lots of pain.

I'm sorry, nepenthe. Stay strong!

I'm spending too much time focusing on bad memories.

I'm scared that someday my abusive/possessive ex will find me :/

I also found out recently that my aunt, like a lot of others, in my family, has cancer, which is throwing my emotions around quite a lot. - a couple months ago, I lost my uncle to it, and last year, around november, I lost my gran.

Through all the depression, I ended up using drugs, which was a mistake.

So now, I'm fighting withdrawals and cravings, depression, guilt, fear. But I'm managing, at least. I have my fiance to help, but then sometimes, I feel guilty making her put up with me, so its a vicious circle sometimes >.<

I also found out recently that my aunt, like a lot of others, in my family, has cancer, which is throwing my emotions around quite a lot. - a couple months ago, I lost my uncle to it, and last year, around november, I lost my gran.

So now, I'm fighting withdrawals and cravings, depression, guilt, fear. But I'm managing, at least. I have my fiance to help, but then sometimes, I feel guilty making her put up with me, so its a vicious circle sometimes >.<

It's okay to acknowledge your emotions.

I also believe that you shouldn't be feeling as though you are a burden to your fiance. When people love you they want to help the one they love.

Stay strong. You got this. Fight through your withdrawals and cravings.

I'm sorry about your aunt.

I'm so nervous right now. I have a job interview later today and I don't want to blow it. It's at a good place, it's close by and it provides good insurance even for part time. I have to get this job. I'm trying to keep myself calm, but its not easy.

I'm so nervous right now. I have a job interview later today and I don't want to blow it. It's at a good place, it's close by and it provides good insurance even for part time. I have to get this job. I'm trying to keep myself calm, but its not easy.

I hope you do well, I'm sure you will! I'm glad that you found such a nice place to work, too. ^^

We all do that, it's natural. Your abusive ex will not find you, you are safe, you'll be okay. If they ever, EVER do--know that there are definitely resources to help protect you, resources that want to help you.

I'm so sorry about your aunt and your gran.

Stay strong, I'm sure your fiance loves you and is willing to help you through this. I'm sure she understands. <3

i m sad because of my friend. No, she is not dead, thank god but she is leaving me.

She is going to a different school on her own. We hanged out at my place and when we departed I almost cried. She won't be leaving that soon. In about a month and some days but still. She is a grade higher so she can choose anoter school if she wants. Now i have to deal with my classmates. I'm the only girl. This sucks.

Can't wait till i'll leave this school

I need help. I have a lot of my streamer friends helping me out, but not even they can help me all the way with my battle. I feel depressed because I'm trapped in a place with no internet, no WiFi. It takes forever just to get anywhere and I'm at a loss of what to do. The only option for me to take is to move out to Florida with my brother.

i m sad because of my friend. No, she is not dead, thank god but she is leaving me.

She is going to a different school on her own. We hanged out at my place and when we departed I almost cried. She won't be leaving that soon. In about a month and some days but still. She is a grade higher so she can choose anoter school if she wants. Now i have to deal with my classmates. I'm the only girl. This sucks.

Can't wait till i'll leave this school

What I suggest is, that you live out your time together to the fullest (Don't go Absolutely Crazy), and before she leaves, you two should come up with a typed out plan of how you're going to get back together, I've seen a few friendships crumble because the two friends just lost each others whereabouts, try to stay in touch with one another.

And yea, (I'm not so sure but,) It's a little harder to connect with the opposite sex on a friendly level as one would with someone that's your same sex.

So yea that's a thing that I'm not familiar with considering I was homeschooled, and didn't get that much interaction with people too much.

(I'm not good at this..)

I need help. I have a lot of my streamer friends helping me out, but not even they can help me all the way with my battle. I feel depressed because I'm trapped in a place with no internet, no WiFi. It takes forever just to get anywhere and I'm at a loss of what to do. The only option for me to take is to move out to Florida with my brother.

What I think you should do is, asses your options first, then you can find what's best for you. I don't know the details, but going by the information you gave us, I think maybe it would be a good idea to move in with your brother, get back on your feet, and then get your own place and try to go from there.

Whatever you do, take this lightly, I don't want to be that random guy on the internet who tries to make major life choices for you, It's YOUR decision, YOU, have to find what works for you best.

Freaking out. In three hours, my husband goes into surgery. In about 45 minutes, big thunderstorms will be rolling through. Big storms I have to drive in.

I know things will be ok, I should be asleep, but can't sleep. About to go get myself "a gallon" of coffee before the storms get here.

Freaking out. In three hours, my husband goes into surgery. In about 45 minutes, big thunderstorms will be rolling through. Big storms I have to drive in.

I know things will be ok, I should be asleep, but can't sleep. About to go get myself "a gallon" of coffee before the storms get here.

As they say. After a storm there comes a rainbow. Try and find the rainbow or literally try and find a rainbow.

idk how to help ya..... if I say my experience you woudn't be happy

I hope you do well, I'm sure you will! I'm glad that you found such a nice place to work, too. ^^

Thanks, I appreciate it. I didn't get the job, but the manager stated that the only reason was because they had filled all of the positions. He said my application looked promising and told me to keep in touch with the General manager from my closest Publix and I'd have a very good chance of getting a position if one becomes available.

It's been one of those days... Mum's been in a very low mood from one thing after the other (ranging from tiny things like a cake being a bit crumbled around the edges to our dog exhibiting behavioural problems) and it just rubs off on everyone. Sometimes she low-key takes it out on us. I got unexpectedly scolded for not making use of the half of the study room she let me have for my articulation and taxidermy, and while I did my best to explain that I haven't -yet- is because it's winter and I have NO specimens to move in there, I basically got guilt-tripped out of the blue for basically making her feel worthless or some word to that extent...

I know she has her issues and Granny having heart problems again certainly hasn't helped, though, so all I can do is shut it out and tell myself that I shouldn't burden myself worrying for other people and just focus on the realistic necessities for keeping others up. I found that out with my sister's troubles. I do not know how to talk to people thinking like this and the times I have I pretty much get chewed out. Meanwhile my sisters need me, and I have to stay mentally sound to support them as much as I can. Sometimes it hurts to not be able to shed a tear anyway save for three minutes in the privacy of my own room, when nobody else can possibly catch me, but I seriously do not want to make things harder for the family. I've already been diagnosed as having major depressive disorder and a facebook comment by my mum revealed that she doesn't want to 'bring back' what I've suppressed. She cares so greatly and I do not feel I can help outside of being supportive. Ever since my sis went to hospital for the third time, I've refused to let my family know how I feel because dammit, they all have enough going on already.

I'll at the least attempt to help her feel better by moving what I can find into that study. Maybe my fragmented possum skull, the articulated canary and its perch, a pair of dried bird legs and the wire I use for smaller articulations.

This is such a messy post, but it's midnight and I don't care. Good things happened here and there for the past thirty-six hours. Nineteenth birthday. A small selection of lovely gifts, including one from a user on this very forum. I went to my first convention. New monster hunter game. I 'lent' my old 3DS to a friend who couldn't afford one. I'd be a blooming idiot to ignore all those just because other things went off into the deep end.

A brown spot (I think a mole) on my arm popped sad.gif I'm going to the doctor tomorrow to check it out

A brown spot (I think a mole) on my arm popped sad.gif I'm going to the doctor tomorrow to check it out

That's a good idea. I have spots all over my arms and neck. My doctor said they're fine, but if I nick them and cause them to bleed they really bleed. It's hard to tell harmless ones from concerning ones however, but one thing I was told was that if any hair grows from the spots then it's not cancerous.

Edited by Syiren

Where to begin? I'm in terrible pain. I've been checked out by the emergency room already and they couldn't find anything obviously wrong, but that hasn't stopped the pain. The crazed madwoman I used to call Mother used to say "diagnostics are not therapeutic" -- she's not wrong. I have narcotics for the pain and they're not really covering it.

I hate this. I'm twenty-seven. My life for upwards of seven years has been one unknown massive gut pain after another. I had to throw away my chance at a grad degree. I live on the charity of the woman I love. I've been under the knife for half a dozen abdominal surgeries. It's no wonder I'm depressed, right?

I've come to terms with it most days. I'm in the process of filing for disability. I can draw okayish, it helps. Sometimes I even get to draw something for someone else and make them smile. I like that.

But tonight? Tonight I'm lying here, nauseous from excess medication, alone in a dark apartment -- and I really need a hug. ><

Where to begin? I'm in terrible pain. I've been checked out by the emergency room already and they couldn't find anything obviously wrong, but that hasn't stopped the pain. The crazed madwoman I used to call Mother used to say "diagnostics are not therapeutic" -- she's not wrong. I have narcotics for the pain and they're not really covering it.

I hate this. I'm twenty-seven. My life for upwards of seven years has been one unknown massive gut pain after another. I had to throw away my chance at a grad degree. I live on the charity of the woman I love. I've been under the knife for half a dozen abdominal surgeries. It's no wonder I'm depressed, right?

I've come to terms with it most days. I'm in the process of filing for disability. I can draw okayish, it helps. Sometimes I even get to draw something for someone else and make them smile. I like that.

But tonight? Tonight I'm lying here, nauseous from excess medication, alone in a dark apartment -- and I really need a hug.  ><

I really do wish I could give you a physical hug, I'm so sorry. If I could help more, I would. :< I'm really, really sorry. That just sounds terrible.

I really do wish I could give you a physical hug, I'm so sorry. If I could help more, I would. :< I'm really, really sorry. That just sounds terrible.

Thank you, though. The thought helps, it honestly does <3

My cat is sick, she keeps wheezing and having a hard time breathing.

I've lost a cat in the past because fluid filled its lungs and we had to put it down, and it was doing the exact same wheezing.

It hasn't even been a month since one of my other cats died, now I feel I'm going to lose this one too. I really hope not. >_<

She's been disappearing lately, my mom keeps asking if I've seen her around. Unfortunately, I haven't.

My cat is sick, she keeps wheezing and having a hard time breathing.

I've lost a cat in the past because fluid filled its lungs and we had to put it down, and it was doing the exact same wheezing.

It hasn't even been a month since one of my other cats died, now I feel I'm going to lose this one too. I really hope not. >_<

She's been disappearing lately, my mom keeps asking if I've seen her around. Unfortunately, I haven't.

Oh gosh, that's terrible. Internet hugs aren't much, but have one please. *hug*

I hope no one minds if I vent in here again. I just got back from the doctor for the pain I talked about before and the thing we thought was wrong, isn't. No one knows what's wrong. No one ever knows what's wrong, until suddenly oh look we have to open you up again for something that should have killed you a year ago.

But, you know, no pressure or anything.

Edited by Raff

I am extremely flustered. I don't plan on going into detail, but I don't know what to do. Life can be so tiring.

I've accidentally ruined a friendship because my internet went out while I was in the middle of typing...

I want to cry. I made matters worse because I tried covering myself....

I've accidentally ruined a friendship because my internet went out while I was in the middle of typing...

I want to cry. I made matters worse because I tried covering myself....

That just doesn't seem fair, I'm so sorry. It isn't your fault the internet went out. Sincerely wishing you the best, hopefully you recover fast from this loss--or maybe things will work out somehow. I know how it feels to lose a friend in this sort of way, and it does suck. :<

I am extremely flustered. I don't plan on going into detail, but I don't know what to do. Life can be so tiring.

I hope you feel better soon, it's okay to get tired and fed up with life sometimes though, and just sit back for a while if possible.