Obscure_Trash

Emotional Support

I dont really deserve thanks though, any decent person would have done the same thing.

In a world that sometimes seems to lack decent human beings, you did something 'normal'. You did not hit the dog, you had no moral obligation to help the poor creature. But yet you did (when the person who hit the dog did not). You deserve some thanks for that, in my opinion.

To Delphiniuma and other people who are being bullied, or have been bullied:

I have been bullied for years and it hurt my self esteem to much. Bullying makes you forget you are actually a wonderful person. My therapist made me ask my friends what my best traits were, and then look for evidence in my daily life to support those claims. That way I discovered I was more creative than I gave myself credit for and many more things. It was a true eye-opener!

I believe all of the people in this thread are awesome, even if you have forgotten it yourself.

My personal insight: some of the bullies are just rotten, but many are actually quite sad. They have no real friends, they stick together out of fear. If they do not pick on someone, they will be the ones who will be picked upon. They cannot show weakness, otherwise they will be bullied ones. How sad it that, if you cannot be yourself around your friends?

The bright side: things will get better. I now have like minded friends (many who have been bullied in their youth too). They think I am wonderful, and I love all of them to bits.

So, look at those friends you have and find support there. Never think that having only a few friends makes you less of a person: 1 friend through thick and thin is worth more than 100 people who only pretend to like you.

And talk to your parents. Some parents might be able to help, and some might not: but you will never know unless they know what is going on. They cannot help fix something if they do not know it is broken.

So, to prevent this post from getting too long: I will leave a massive amount of hugs and a great big pot of relaxing tea (with lavender and mint) right here for those who need it.

My post was a while ago, but I just wanted to thank everyone for the great answers. It was actually really nice to see such a wide variety of opinions and experiences floating around. <3

~

And *hugs* to everyone new. <3

TRIGGER WARNING: SADNESS, LONELINESS AND DEPRESSING MATTER AHEAD

I'm Charm, 16 years old, and in my junior year of high school. I really need some advice, help, or just some support. Lately, I've been feeling like everything's starting to fall apart. I'll start from the top.

You see, I've never been really popular at school. I've been bullied and backstabbed since I was in kindergarten and the trauma just stuck with me until now. No matter who I talk to, I can't trust anyone because thoughts always linger at the back of my mind that they dislike or hate me. I'm always paranoid that people talk about me behind my back and I feel that people's reactions, replies, and body language are saying that they're annoyed/irritated/don't want to talk with me.

As a result, I'm always fake to everyone at school. I plaster on a smile, nod when needed, laugh at jokes. But all of it is just a facade. I've been hurt by so many people I refuse to let myself too close to anyone lest it happen again. But there are times wherein I get tired of this mask and just act purely me. The results are terrible. I get strange stares in response and create awkward silences. This leaves me wondering what I did wrong and I just end up being even more withdrawn than I already am.

I really just want some friends, but I find it so hard. People make fun of me because I like to read books about animals, watch cartoons, write poetry and stories, like dragons and other fantasy creatures, like comic books, collect toys, like dinosaurs, listen to rock music. The list goes on. When I say something like "Have you seen the trailer for Jurassic World? It looks amazing! It would be cool if they really found a way to resurrect dinosaurs because it would be awesome to have a pet dinosaur." All I get are weird looks, laughs, awkward stares and such. This happens every time I try to initiate a conversation so I just stopped. I completely shut myself from everyone and I only talk when spoken to.

This has been tearing me apart. All I want are some people to relate to but all I get is this empty feeling and loneliness. I relate to people on the internet more than I can in real life. All I can think of is "What's wrong with me?", "What did I do wrong?", "Why do they make fun of me so much?", "Why can't I make any friends?". It keeps me up at night and there are times when I just cry because of it. Recently, I've just turned my attention to games and it's sort of been helping. At least I'm happy when I play games and I don't feel too bad when I do. That way, when I have to deal with these people, I look forward to my games when I get home.

On top of this, my only friend - my BEST friend, the only one I completely trust - is starting to replace me with someone else. She's the only person I trust and now I'm losing her too. You see, everything was fine before she started hanging out with someone else (someone with a bad reputation) and that's when everything began to change.

We always told each other everything and now when I talk all I get is "And you think you have the worst life ever?" or "Yeah, that's great." And all she ever talks about is that other person or her own interests. I always entertain what she says and I always listen attentively but when it comes to me, she doesn't care at all. She'll just cut me off with some offhand remark about how what I like sucks or how she doesn't like it.

To top it all off, I'm going to have my prom this year. We're supposed to choose who we're going to sit with and we planned on sitting together. On my birthday, she told me that the other girl (the one she's been hanging around lately) asked her to join her table (which only needed one more person before becoming full) but she declined to stay with me. This really warmed my heart. But only a month later, she started to get angry with me saying that if it weren't for me, she'd be able to sit with that other girl. She then proceeded to just be angry at me and refuse to talk to me for a long time. Then a week or two after, she tells me that she's not sitting with me anymore and she's now on the other girl's table. This was a huge blow to me because now I was table-less.

We still go together and eat together, but I can't help but feel everything's different now and that I can't trust her anymore. She's been telling that other girl more than she's been telling me and I think that pretty soon she's going to leave me.

My family is well aware of what I'm going through but they aren't showing their support or really giving me any advice. They keep telling me that they don't know what to do to make me liked by others or how to keep my best friend.

Please help me. I have no one to turn to and I don't want to be alone. I don't want to be left behind and lost in the dark. I really need to talk to someone and I just want some friends who'll be there for me.

No matter who I talk to, I can't trust anyone because thoughts always linger at the back of my mind that they dislike or hate me.

I know this voice too well. I have a similar voice in the back of my head, but recently I realised that that voice is LYING to me. I am pretty sure that little voice is lying to you too.

Have you tried talking to your friend about your friendship? Maybe show her some old pictures of a few years ago, and see if you can get the two of you talking about what has changed, and if this can be fixed? Maybe she has a totally different view of what has happened?

I'm sorry I cannot give better help, but I can relate to how you feel and I wish you the best of luck *hugs*

I really just want some friends, but I find it so hard. People make fun of me because I like to read books about animals, watch cartoons, write poetry and stories, like dragons and other fantasy creatures, like comic books, collect toys, like dinosaurs, listen to rock music. The list goes on. When I say something like "Have you seen the trailer for Jurassic World? It looks amazing! It would be cool if they really found a way to resurrect dinosaurs because it would be awesome to have a pet dinosaur." All I get are weird looks, laughs, awkward stares and such. This happens every time I try to initiate a conversation so I just stopped. I completely shut myself from everyone and I only talk when spoken to.

This happened to a co-worker of mine. She completely shut down after spending every lunch with a bunch of people who treated her like that. She now sits with me and my friends. And guess what we talk about? Being dinosaurs.

Is it possible for you to do something similar? Swap people you spend the days with? unsure.gif

I know this voice too well. I have a similar voice in the back of my head, but recently I realised that that voice is LYING to me. I am pretty sure that little voice is lying to you too.

And this. I use to picture my depression and my anxiety as two cute critters sitting on my shoulders, whispering lies into my ears.

Don't listen!

Those poor fools. Think of all the fantasy worlds they're missing out on. They obviously have no imagination whatsoever, poor things. I don't collect toys, but I do collect dragons. My living room has quite a few. lol Those people are probably too busy with their noses in their cell phones to appreciate the wonderful world of fantasy. My, if they only knew what they were missing!

I'm 49 and I still love stuff like that. I'm a huge fantasy buff and I love dinosaurs. I love epic fantasy series by many authors. I'm excited about the prospect of bringing the mammoth back...although, really, who knows if that'll ever really happen and if it would actually be a good thing in the long run... Anywho, different conversation...

Those people might look at you like you're weird, but I look at them like they are. I'd much rather live and be in MY world than their boring world any day of the week. smile.gif Be glad you are who you are and enjoy what you enjoy. Like CatCreature said, find others who are interested in the same things. You're not as alone as you think. And if you're weird, well, a whole lot of us are weird right along with you...and we like it like that. laugh.gif

Edited by MedievalMystic

We lost one of our two cats yesterday. We’ve had her for just two years, she’s a fully feral cat who decided we were okay people and invited herself in. She wasn’t acting like herself so we took her to the vet.. turns out she has FeLV and it was doing it’s thing and turning into lymphoma. She was very likely born with it. There was nothing to do but take her home and spoil the crap out of her. I knew we’d be lucky to keep her until Christmas, even luckier if she’d make it to New Year’s. We did get lucky once, but not twice.

So she’d been declining almost hour by hour Friday and sometime in the night she used the last of her strength to haul herself out of bed and into a hidden corner. When I found her, she just looked through me, and I knew it was time. We had a vet out Saturday afternoon to help her go. We held her as she went quietly. I took a paw print that I will have made into an etched necklace.

Had the worst night of sleep ever last night.. just couldn’t really rest. I cried a little this morning after waking up again. Sometimes it’s normal life and I feel like she’ll walk in the door and chirp at us like normal, and she can’t be gone. Other times, all I can see is her little face after her heart stopped, and it’s really too real. I’m due to visit our normal vet with her tomorrow for some special antibiotics he ordered for her.. he doesn’t know yet that she’s gone. Since he’s diabetic and last time I took in cookies, this time I’m taking him meatloaf. I barely got through the grocery store with the ingredients with breaking down. I feel utterly guilty for the little moments of happiness or laughter today.. like it’s a betrayal of her memory that I could be anything but utterly wrecked.

And I KNOW very much that we couldn’t have done anything differently, but I feel like we let her down somehow. We did a good job keeping her for as long as we did (FeLV cats usually live just 2.5-3 years) but a four year life just stinks. I know it’s not our fault, but we couldn’t fix her and that just kills me. We were her protectors, and we couldn’t protect her from the thing that took her.

Basically today I got a chance to spend some time with a very very close friend I never get to see and it was darkened by the fact that I had a breakdown while playing mini golf. As much as I'd like to go into detail about my situation I do not deem it appropriate for this forum, suffice to say it was very embarassing even though my friend knows everything about what's going on in my life and he helps me through most of my fits. It was awful to have it happen in a public place, expecially since I never get to see him and I wanted to sneak a kiss in and it just all fell apart and I'm mad at myself for falling apart like that.

Sorry for the ramble and if it's hard to understand. Not very organized in my mind.

We lost one of our two cats yesterday. We’ve had her for just two years, she’s a fully feral cat who decided we were okay people and invited herself in. She wasn’t acting like herself so we took her to the vet.. turns out she has FeLV and it was doing it’s thing and turning into lymphoma. She was very likely born with it. There was nothing to do but take her home and spoil the crap out of her. I knew we’d be lucky to keep her until Christmas, even luckier if she’d make it to New Year’s. We did get lucky once, but not twice.

So she’d been declining almost hour by hour Friday and sometime in the night she used the last of her strength to haul herself out of bed and into a hidden corner. When I found her, she just looked through me, and I knew it was time. We had a vet out Saturday afternoon to help her go. We held her as she went quietly. I took a paw print that I will have made into an etched necklace.

Had the worst night of sleep ever last night.. just couldn’t really rest. I cried a little this morning after waking up again. Sometimes it’s normal life and I feel like she’ll walk in the door and chirp at us like normal, and she can’t be gone. Other times, all I can see is her little face after her heart stopped, and it’s really too real. I’m due to visit our normal vet with her tomorrow for some special antibiotics he ordered for her.. he doesn’t know yet that she’s gone. Since he’s diabetic and last time I took in cookies, this time I’m taking him meatloaf. I barely got through the grocery store with the ingredients with breaking down. I feel utterly guilty for the little moments of happiness or laughter today.. like it’s a betrayal of her memory that I could be anything but utterly wrecked.

And I KNOW very much that we couldn’t have done anything differently, but I feel like we let her down somehow. We did a good job keeping her for as long as we did (FeLV cats usually live just 2.5-3 years) but a four year life just stinks. I know it’s not our fault, but we couldn’t fix her and that just kills me. We were her protectors, and we couldn’t protect her from the thing that took her.

*hugs* I am very sorry for the loss of your kitty. You're grieving right now, so your emotions will seem roller-coaster-like for awhile, but please don't feel guilty about moments of happiness or laughter. And no, you *didn't* let her down, you said she chose your family, she obviously knew what she was doing, and I know she had a good, happy, though far too short life with you. *more hugs*

@Lady Artemis-*hugs* for you , too, I'm sorry your day didn't go the way you wanted, and you *will* get that kiss!

Edited by prpldrgnfr

*snip*

I've been there. The first time left me with abandonment issues, even though I was 14 at the time, and am 31 now; my best friend at the time dropped off the face of the earth the summer after our freshman year due to new friends, and after spending practically every weekend at each others' houses and many, many sleepovers during the summers for the previous 5 years.

What compounded this was that my dad died that same summer, and I didn't even get a -phone call- from her, let alone see her for the summer. Her excuse was that her new friends wouldn't drive her over to see me, which was no ****ing excuse for her not being able to use a phone. So, not being a person who's ever had many friends, let alone close ones, I was essentially alone. She did end up coming back into my life eventually, but I didn't really trust her again, nor did I put much stock in the friendship we had after - she'd burned me once, and I refused to leave myself open to that again.

The point of this is to tell you to not blame yourself for your friend's abandonment. It isn't your fault - people change, and sometimes it's for the worst. Don't let this color the friendships you're going to make after all of this. For me, it gave me major insecurity issues, and I wish that I'd had enough self-esteem that I didn't turn into a neurotic mess when it comes to my friendships and relationships, even today, to the point that I push people away with how clingy and panicked I get when someone new comes into the picture for my current friends.

So, from personal experience, let your friend go, if she wants to go. It doesn't feel like it right now, but there's other people out there. For the meantime, immerse yourself in hobbies, do things you enjoy doing, and find something to take your mind off of things in general, preferably things that make you feel good about yourself. It's hard at first, but eventually it -will- get better.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with you. In fact, you would be exactly the kind of person I'd have hung out with in high school. Your interests are awesome, so don't get down on yourself for that. People who are a little weird, and have interests outside the norm, are a hell of a lot more fun to hang around than the usual vapid idiot-fest that the popular crowd is usually comprised of. I know it's hard, but you should adopt a 'screw you' mentality when it comes to people who look at you funny. Anyone who judges you without getting to know you isn't worth a second thought from you. Their opinions don't matter.

Take pride in the fact that you don't fit the mold. And take solace in the fact that high school doesn't last forever. When yo make it through that, you'll find that there's a lot of people out there to meet, and to find common ground as far as interests go.

Sorry if this sounds disjointed - it's what happens when I write out posts at 2 AM, haha.

Edited by Omega Entity

DarKDragonWind,

Listen to what others said here. It's totally true. I had all of three or maybe four friends from 7th grade through the end of high school. Why? Because I'm weird to the majority. It is very difficult to get through, but once you are out you have far more people to meet in the world weather it is college or work. High school can be such a cesspool of fetid hatred and pettyness. Peoples brains aren't fully developed as to how to treat each other socially.

From what I found, dances aren't worth it. Your dressed up in an uncomfortable and expensive dress you will wear once for a few hours while the in crowd does its usual thing. The magical BS they talk about in teen movies and books is so fake. It's nearly practice for being a bridesmaid! Lol!

Personally, I'd tell your friend it's hurtful to keep hearing her treating sitting with you like some sort of albatross around her neck. She might not realize how much it bothers you.

I know you feel awkward being yourself, but maybe if you are someone else will break the fake and come join You. Some of us don't go through an easy time in school. Only when we escape, do we realize how we have things figured out so much better than others. Trust me.

I'm going to be 15 years out this summer. I'm not divorced, I don't have kids (by choice!), love my job, it's not a dead end job, live somewhere fabulous, and enjoy my life. From what I have heard, not many others can say the same.

*hugs*

Hang in there. It's so hard, but just remember censorkip.gif 'Em. Most get their jollies by being cruel to others.

More love to sequiro. I'm so sorry to hear sbout your kitty.

Lady Artemis, don't beat yourself up. Some things are beyond our control. *hugs*. He is s friend, and will understand. Let things happen.... Fingers are crossed for a better next time.

Okay, I need to talk about this. Over the course of my life, I have become rather solitary and lonely. The only friends I keep in touch with now are my Xbox Live friends (one of whom I have had a falling out with recently), and even then I don't play with them much. All the RL friends I have had have either moved on or just got out of touch with me. I am starting high school very soon, and I am worried. I have nobody to reassure me or to hang around with, and I am nervous that nobody will like me. I am a bookworm, hate sports (other than swimming) and love video games. This year, my class was very small and there was nobody like me in it-they acted like idiots whenever the teachers weren't around and just ignored me or embarrassed me. I am really afraid I won't ever get friends, as I find it hard to socialize properly. Other than this problem, my life is okay right now. I just don't know what to do or expect from this coming year...

Edited by C88

C88, I am a lot like you.

I have very few IRL friends and most of whom I do not contact often. I have a few internet friends who I do contact. My best friend is my husband, and he too, like me, is an introvert. He actually is more so than me.

Paul is a bookworm, he hates sports other than "E-sports", car racing and Cycling. We both tend to keep to ourselves, sitting often drinking coffee at malls and watching other people. We both find other humans rather embarrassing at times.

There is nothing wrong with you in the least. You are likely an introvert. And we introverts tend to be solitary individuals. Although it is good to have people to hang out from time to time and I am sure when you get into highschool you will find someone.

In regards to people liking you... I know it is important at your age to feel like you fit in. If people do not like you for who you are, and you seem pretty grounded, reasonable and sensible, then they are not worthy of your companionship. The right person will come along.

When I was in school, the teachers told my mum, they wished I was more like other girls. To which my mum replied, "what pregnant, smoking, doing drugs or hanging out at the mall?" It was a harsh line from her, but basically, I was happy in my own world, doing things that interested me. I tended to interact more with older people because they were sensible.

You do not need to have a lot of friends to be happy. A couple, even one is enough. What is important is you do not force yourself to conform to the expectations of others. Just be yourself.

If your life is okay, then this is a great thing to acknowledge. You are content with how things are. I know going into high school can be scary, it was kinda scary going into college - I went as a mature adult. Change is always scary. In the end, things will work out. Trust yourself.

You are perfectly normal, you are perfectly sane, Keep your chin up, and be yourself.

C88, I am a lot like you.

I have very few IRL friends and most of whom I do not contact often. I have a few internet friends who I do contact. My best friend is my husband, and he too, like me, is an introvert. He actually is more so than me.

Paul is a bookworm, he hates sports other than "E-sports", car racing and Cycling. We both tend to keep to ourselves, sitting often drinking coffee at malls and watching other people. We both find other humans rather embarrassing at times.

There is nothing wrong with you in the least. You are likely an introvert. And we introverts tend to be solitary individuals. Although it is good to have people to hang out from time to time and I am sure when you get into highschool you will find someone.

In regards to people liking you... I know it is important at your age to feel like you fit in. If people do not like you for who you are, and you seem pretty grounded, reasonable and sensible, then they are not worthy of your companionship. The right person will come along.

When I was in school, the teachers told my mum, they wished I was more like other girls. To which my mum replied, "what pregnant, smoking, doing drugs or hanging out at the mall?" It was a harsh line from her, but basically, I was happy in my own world, doing things that interested me. I tended to interact more with older people because they were sensible.

You do not need to have a lot of friends to be happy. A couple, even one is enough. What is important is you do not force yourself to conform to the expectations of others. Just be yourself.

If your life is okay, then this is a great thing to acknowledge. You are content with how things are. I know going into high school can be scary, it was kinda scary going into college - I went as a mature adult. Change is always scary. In the end, things will work out. Trust yourself.

You are perfectly normal, you are perfectly sane, Keep your chin up, and be yourself.

Huh, I had no idea there was a word for what I was. All I do want is at least 1 friend, I tend to feel uncomfortable in a large circle of friends. Like you, I also prefer the company of animals and adults to people my age. Animals are usually friendly and are good companions, while adults are mature and are easy to have a conversation with. Right now, my best friend is my boxer dog Buzz. Thanks so much, I am feeling more confident now. Good on your mum for saying that too, nobody should force you to be something you're not.

Introverts do tend to feel uncomfortable in large groups. I tend to hang at the edge, or go off after a while.

the opposites to us are extroverts. they tend to be the partier and the ones in the centre of the crowds.

Glad to have given a word to what you are, and to give you some confidence. to "know thyself" is important.

Edited by Starscream

Warning:A bit of blood

So recently my dog has gotten sick.She is having vomit,less appetite,and diarrhea with blood.I'm getting really worried that she may have hemorrhagic gastroenteritis,which apparently is mortal.I am very sad and emotional about that,since I really love her,and she has been a very good friend.

Sounds like it could be parvo. If that's the case, the dog needs the vet immediately. The dog needs the vet, period. The dog shouldn't be allowed to suffer. I'm sorry, Horsechick.

Parvo info

Edited by MedievalMystic

Oh god.....please no....

I love her so much,and I couldn't live without her.But,if she is suffering,then I will let her go to a better place,she will be better there.

Get her to a vet. Either get her treated or have her put down humanely. Allowing her to live with it and suffer till she dies of it isn't a kindness, I'm sorry. You sound like a young kid and I'm very sad you're having to go through this, but I feel more sorry for that poor dog. Your parents need to do the right thing and seek a vet for her.

I was actually meaning to put her to sleep,by euthanasia.

Tomorrow we are going to hospitalise her.I just hope everything is alright.

I'm so sorry. I'll hope you don't have to loose her. I do know of some dogs who were nursed through Parvo and lived long lives after. Unfortunately it isn't the norm.

Keep us updated. I'll be thinking of you.

I presently don't know how to feel. I honestly never thought this would happen....

I have been dating my first boyfriend for just shy of four years now, since middle of High School. My boyfriend - actually, let me call him my fiancé since he has proposed to me - has been working for United Airlines for about 8 months now. Unfortunately, the location he works at is being contracted out. This means that people working for United here either have to transfer to a location out of state or find a new job.

Originally, this didn't seem like much of a problem. His dad was eventually going to leave him the house that his parents currently live in after moving back to El Salvador. This was thought to happen some years down the line. My fiancé was mostly set on staying and taking the house when the time came.

However, his dad has decided to advance his plans to return to happen in October of 2015. It's uncertain whether his mother and younger sister will go with at the same time or at a later date. Either way, he can't stand the thought of living with his mother as she has a rather irritating personality and way of thinking. So, now my fiancé is leaning towards moving out of state to transfer with his job at United Airlines and have a secure position. It's either out of state or out of the country to El Salvador.

I wouldn't think of this as a problem normally but, there's a problem. I can't move with him. I'm a full-time college student with no job, living in my parents home. My scholarships bind me to attending the university of the state I reside in until I graduate. My graduation won't occur until sometime in 2016 at the earliest but, with how askew my credits are, I don't know if I'll have to graduate at a later date.

My fiancé loves his job with United, working with planes and luggage. I don't want to make him quit his job. I just never thought I'd have to experience a long-distance relationship.

I don't know if I should be bawling and feeling like everything is falling apart because we weren't ready for our future plans to be brought about sooner than expected. Or, should I be steady and take comfort in the fact that I'll be living in another state, further away from my family, and in a home with my fiancé after a couple of years?

Currently, I want to bawl my eyes out because the mere thought of losing him, of having two states between us, distresses me. Maybe I'm pathetic but, I worry. I always hear about long-distance relationships not working out.

It's ten months away. I can cross my fingers and hope his dad doesn't move as soon as he has recently planned. But there's still the matter of his job. There's no date yet on when everything is going to be finalized and when he may have to move out of state.

Crying is a good response, it's a crap situation.

You have ten months before the move? So that puts it to being October 2015. You'll graduate Summer 2016? So at most that'll be about nine months apart, if you can move straight after you graduate. Easily doable, even if it will be a long nine months at the time. It can be crappy being apart and yes, long distance relationships fail. But so do relationships where the partners live with each other. Different stresses, different outlooks, same results.

And it's nearly a year away before it all goes down, so a lot could happen before then.

Have a good cry if you need to, then get back into your studies and accept each day as it comes. No point worrying about it this far ahead when you don't yet know what resources you'll have come the move. When it gets to about July/August you'll have plenty of time then to work out what state your relationship and personal lives are in and how to work it out, but until then just work hard, do a few extra hours in your part-time job to save some more cash, and enjoy your time together.

(Source: 17yrs of long-distance relationships)

The first post will be updated shortly to reflect this, but please note:

This thread is not a place to rant about other DC users.

Everyone should feel safe to use this thread but we have had a few instances where users have come to this thread for support regarding situations with other users. Users are feeling turned away from this thread when they see posts remarking about situations with them and portraying them in a negative light. I know we don't all always get along here, but if you need support regarding a situation with another DC user, please go elsewhere. PM or email a good friend, just write out a rant in a notebook, etc. But to keep this thread safe and open for everyone, please do not come here or in any other DC thread for advice or support regarding other users.

I want to offer everyone hugs and best of luck heading into the new year.

You are all special and wonderful people,who deserve the best! Let the stress and fears of the past year slide away as a new blank slate is open for all of us!

Go out and enjoy life. Take the road less traveled. Like Henry David Thoreau wrote, "Live deep and suck out all the marrow of life."