Obscure_Trash

Emotional Support

Kiryu, you don't have to be 'good' at offending someone in this world today. Offending someone in this world today is almost a given. So you disagreed with her and she got pissed off. And? If she'd have come at me I'd have told her that if she couldn't handle differing opinions she shouldn't be posting on the internet where the public can access it. Sounds like she has a personal problem. That isn't YOUR problem. I wouldn't have apologized. I mean, for what? Having an opinion? For 'offending' her? Was your post a personal attack? No? Then please. This isn't you, this is the state of the world.

I wouldn't sweat it.

Edited by MedievalMystic

My 93 yr old grandma fell today before we were going to sit down for thanksgiving dinner and dislocated her shoulder (we found out after taking her to the hospital). My mom had to say that this could be a sign of the decline. That's why I quit my job and I moved up here (so she would not be living alone) but that doesn't make it easy to think about. sad.gif

How is your grandma doing?

Just a random reminder to anyone who is feeling depressed: I've been through it for two years, but it does get better. I am soooo much happier now than I ever was. It won't last forever (: help is always there for you when you need it, and sometimes depression is a legit chemical inbalance that medicine can fix. So never give up hope (:

In other news i don't really need emotional support, as it does not bother me as much anymore, but sometimes i still get really annoyed when people try to convince me that my sexual orientation is not real dry.gif

In other news i don't really need emotional support, as it does not bother me as much anymore, but sometimes i still get really annoyed when people try to convince me that my sexual orientation is not real dry.gif

1. your sexual orientation is your decision, not theirs. 2. who you choose to be with is real. If they can't accept it, it's their issue.

How is your grandma doing?

Wishing you the best, ytak. Good health to your grandmother. I hope she gets well soon.

She's doing surprisingly well. She does need help with a lot of things (which she isn't happy about, she doesn't like being dependent) but her attitude is almost normal (which is a very good thing) and she does want to get up and move around.

We will find out more after her followup doctor's visit on Tues. I'm hoping that it'll be good. It will do her a world of good to know how long it will be.

Glad to hear she's on the road to recovery, Ytak. I cared for my mom, who had alzheimers, for a lot of years. She had falls as well. I know what you're dealing with and know how it feels. Best of luck to you both!

1. your sexual orientation is your decision, not theirs. 2. who you choose to be with is real. If they can't accept it, it's their issue.

Thanks biggrin.gif

Also my grandma just had to go to the nursing home because she has alzheimers and she falls a lot too. But she is finally getting adjusted!

Thanks biggrin.gif

Also my grandma just had to go to the nursing home because she has alzheimers and she falls a lot too. But she is finally getting adjusted!

You're very welcome, also, that's great!

I have a life. I have commitments, obligations, homework, and all that jazz. So why do people always seem to assume I can just clear my schedule on a moment's notice?

My sister's car is ready and needs to be picked up. I got a text right before class yesterday from my mom. She didn't ask me if I could take her to the shop to go get it. She just assumed I didn't have anything else to do and sent me a text asking me what time I got home so we could go. Well, I had a piano lesson that I was supposed to teach after class. I was able to bring my sister to and from school, but I only had half an hour between when my sister and I would get home to when I would have to leave to teach. A half an hour isn't enough time to go there, get the car, and then come back home.

When I said I couldn't, she got snippy at me and said fine, she was trying to be nice, but if I couldn't do it I could go with my dad the next morning to get the car.

Except I have a dress-rehearsal this morning for a concert that's tomorrow. And I'm supposed to be singing with a harp and today's my only chance to practice. But, then he told me he'd be home at 8 am, and if I just dropped him off there that would leave me enough time to take him and then get to rehearsal. But, I did tell him that I had to be at church to practice by 9 am when he asked me, and it takes 25 minutes to half an hour to get there, meaning I have to leave by 8:30. At around 10 after 8, he's not home. So I call him and ask him if he's on his way. He tells me that he actually won't be on his way until 8:15 and won't get home until 8:45 and asks me if I can take him to get the car then, instead. I remind him that I need to be at church by 9, and then he gets snarly and ornery at me.

Sorry, but no one ever asked me if I could go get the car!

Teaching is my job. I have to go to my lessons to make the money that lets me pay for gas so I can get to school, run errands (including the ones my parents ask me to run!), buy my textbooks, etc. No teaching means no money. And cancelling lessons all the time on a moment's notice would make me look like a complete flake even if I offered make-up lessons, and I'd end up losing students and by extension losing money over it.

I made a commitment to be at this rehearsal months ago. If it was a normal rehearsal, it wouldn't be such an issue, but the concert's tomorrow. This is our dress rehearsal--only the second rehearsal with our accompanist, the first I get to work with the harp, and the first time we're doing the entire program together, all in a row, with solos and everything.

But I guess somehow I should just make all my commitments vanish so I can be available on a whim. It wasn't like I knew the car was going to be ready this weekend and filled my schedule up knowing that my parents would need me to go get it. I had no clue the car was ready until my mom texted me about it yesterday. Maybe if I'd been given sufficient notice, I could have tried to reschedule the lesson, or I could have told the director that I'd need to be a little late to rehearsal. But I had literally NO notice!

/End rant

I'm just incredibly frustrated.

I'm sorry, Anges. I have the perfect solution for your parents. It's called 'Taxi'. Problem solved.

Edited by MedievalMystic

I'm baffled as to why your dad and sister couldn't have borrowed your car, dropped you off at your thing, then went to pick up her car and ran your car back to you. I mean, it is -her- car that need to be picked up, after all.

But I guess somehow I should just make all my commitments vanish so I can be available on a whim. It wasn't like I knew the car was going to be ready this weekend and filled my schedule up knowing that my parents would need me to go get it. I had no clue the car was ready until my mom texted me about it yesterday. Maybe if I'd been given sufficient notice, I could have tried to reschedule the lesson, or I could have told the director that I'd need to be a little late to rehearsal. But I had literally NO notice!

/End rant

I'm just incredibly frustrated.

Do you live with these people? I would sit them down for a meaningful chat about your price per hour for teaching and that in future that will be the basis on which you charge for your errand service which must be booked in advance, and that time waiting will be charged at double the going rate!

Do you live with these people? I would sit them down for a meaningful chat about your price per hour for teaching and that in future that will be the basis on which you charge for your errand service which must be booked in advance, and that time waiting will be charged at double the going rate!

'These people' are her parents, Fuzz. And sure, they're being unreasonable expecting her to drop everything on a dime to run some errand and yeah, they should sit down and have a discussion about things like that, to avoid these frustrations in the future...but seriously, charging them for errands just because they inconvenience the OP of this post on occasion? Well, I suppose she could do that...but she best pray life always goes well for her and that she never needs anything from them or she'll be charged for their help if she ever needs it. It's a two way street. Families should be give and take and help each other willingly, not charge each other for having each other's back, imo. That's bound to lead to resentment. If a parent...or whoever...asks for a favor now and again, that's one thing. If they fully expect someone to drop everything, every single time, every day or several times a week to do for them, that's another. If someone involved is being unreasonable and/or taking advantage, then a serious discussion needs to happen and boundaries set.

I'd like to see one of my sons try and 'charge' me for helping me do something...after all I've done and still do to support and help them? That'll be the day.

Edited by MedievalMystic

'These people' are her parents, Fuzz. And sure, they're being unreasonable expecting her to drop everything on a dime to run some errand and yeah, they should sit down and have a discussion about things like that, to avoid these frustrations in the future...but seriously, charging them for errands just because they inconvenience the OP of this post on occasion? Well, I suppose she could do that...but she best pray life always goes well for her and that she never needs anything from them or she'll be charged for their help if she ever needs it. It's a two way street. Families should be give and take and help each other willingly, not charge each other for having each other's back, imo. That's bound to lead to resentment. If a parent...or whoever...asks for a favor now and again, that's one thing. If they fully expect someone to drop everything, every single time, every day or several times a week to do for them, that's another. If someone involved is being unreasonable and/or taking advantage, then a serious discussion needs to happen and boundaries set.

I'd like to see one of my sons try and 'charge' me for helping me do something...after all I've done and still do to support and help them? That'll be the day.

I have a parent and don't live with her! Just saying. And why not charge them? If it costs her, it's only fair.

Fuzz, if she had to give up her entire life to do errands for her parents day in and day out that's one thing, but an occasional request? You would have her charge her parents for that? If she's the one that needs help some day should her parents charge her for it? It's only fair, right?

I think that kind of thinking could start a vicious cycle of resentment and lead to the breakdown of the family relationship, which, to me, isn't worth any amount of money. *shrug*

Edited by MedievalMystic

I got food poisoning from Tacos I ate yesterday. Normally I'm not a feel sorry for me type but my diaphragm hurts so much from vomiting that I just feel like I need cuddles, and my other half is at work. (Where I should be as well right now but darn food poisoning. I HATE taking time off work.)

So hug me sad.gif And please put a ban on all lettuce while you are at it. tongue.gif

(We both ate the same homemade tacos the only difference was that I had lettuce from walmart on mine and my beau decided to skip the lettuce.) D: Why didn't I skip the lettuce!

I am so sorry, Rei. That sounds awful. :S I hope you feel better soon. Have you taken anything to ease your stomach? I've never heard of lettuce giving someone food poisoning... bad meat, yeah, but lettuce? O_O That's the first time I've ever heard of that. This might sound like a stupid question, but did you wash the lettuce first? Just curious. Did the lettuce look normal? That is so weird.

Try drinking some hot peppermint or fennel tea...they ease the stomach. If you don't have any, have your bf bring some home for you.

I am at a crossroad of life and everything is against me

I am getting married on the solstice to someone I met in 8th grade and stayed with since 8th grade. 2 years ago, her parents came out of rehab. They said no to her marrying me, but they went into rehab before they could enforce it.

Now, her father came back out again. Her mother died a year ago. He learned of our marriage, and he started fighting it. The court said he was in no condition to make decisions, so her aunt said yes to the marriage in her place. Before I continue, my family has followed Medieval customs since forever. As such, we have not touched firearms excluding a World War 2 veteran. A coyote once attacked my goats and I shot it with a longbow. Her father is using that along with the fact I fly and I have no family living to regain some authority over our marriage. He succeeded, and he has stated that if she doesn't refuse me, he will give her a present for Christmas of disowning her and neglecting her the custom gifts that both our families follow. I have my gift for Natasha, and I have someone representing me on my behalf according the customs. However, her father is still living and hasn't disowned her, so he has to represent her by tradition that both of our families follow. The only difference is I can have another person close to our family represent me, but she has to have the closet person. We love each other more than we could imagine. I have been shot defending her, and yet all is going to be lost because her father hates me. What am I to do?

I am at a crossroad of life and everything is against me

I am getting married on the solstice to someone I met in 8th grade and stayed with since 8th grade. 2 years ago, her parents came out of rehab. They said no to her marrying me, but they went into rehab before they could enforce it.

Now, her father came back out again. Her mother died a year ago. He learned of our marriage, and he started fighting it. The court said he was in no condition to make decisions, so her aunt said yes to the marriage in her place. Before I continue, my family has followed Medieval customs since forever. As such, we have not touched firearms excluding a World War 2 veteran. A coyote once attacked my goats and I shot it with a longbow. Her father is using that along with the fact I fly and I have no family living to regain some authority over our marriage. He succeeded, and he has stated that if she doesn't refuse me, he will give her a present for Christmas of disowning her and neglecting her the custom gifts that both our families follow. I have my gift for Natasha, and I have someone representing me on my behalf according the customs. However, her father is still living and hasn't disowned her, so he has to represent her by tradition that both of our families follow. The only difference is I can have another person close to our family represent me, but she has to have the closet person. We love each other more than we could imagine. I have been shot defending her, and yet all is going to be lost because her father hates me. What am I to do?

First off, how old are you and how old is your intended? Do you work and are you financially secure enough to support a family?

No offense meant, but this whole thing sounds Medieval, like you're living in an ancient world on another planet. What culture is this? I'm very curious. What happens if the father doesn't 'represent' your girl? Can she marry without approval? What happens if you tell her dad to piss off and get married anyway without anyone's approval? What are this man's reasons for not approving of you? I don't get it. I'm trying to wrap my head around this. You shot a predator threatening your herd of goats with a long bow and that's his reason for not approving of you? Evidently he doesn't approve of common sense. dry.gif If you're raising the goats for food or milk, what exactly are you supposed to do if a predator is sniffing around? Wave your arms and yell? Simply allow them to be destroyed? What if it's a much bigger predator? What's the acceptable method of dealing with it?

Honestly, I understand cultures and traditions are important to people, but if this culture was bringing me more misery than anything else, I'd say the hell with it, leave it all behind, start a new life with new traditions...MY OWN...and tell anyone who didn't approve to get the hell out of my life. Let the happiness begin!

I'm not trying to be flip...that's exactly what I'd do if it was within my power. I'm not down with being ruled in any way, shape or form. You have to decide if you are and if it's worth it to be. I'd break those chains in a skinny second.

Edited by MedievalMystic

First off, how old are you and how old is your intended?  Do you work and are you financially secure enough to support a family? 

No offense meant, but this whole thing sounds Medieval, like you're living in an ancient world on another planet.  What culture is this?  I'm very curious.  What happens if the father doesn't 'represent' your girl?  Can she marry without approval?    What happens if you tell her dad to piss off and get married anyway without anyone's approval?  What are this man's reasons for not approving of you?  I don't get it.  I'm trying to wrap my head around this.  You shot a predator threatening your herd of goats with a long bow and that's his reason for not approving of you?  If you're raising the goats for food or milk, what exactly are you supposed to do if a predator is sniffing around?  Wave your arms and yell?  Simply allow them to be destroyed?  What if it's a much bigger predator?  What the acceptable method of dealing with it? 

Honestly, I understand cultures and traditions are important to people, but if this culture was bringing me more misery than anything else, I'd say the hell with it, leave it all behind, start a new life with new traditions...MY OWN...and tell anyone who didn't approve to get the hell out of my life.  Let the happiness begin! 

I'm not trying to be flip...that's exactly what I'd do if it was within my power.  I'm not down with being ruled in any way, shape or form.  You have to decide if you are and if it's worth it to be.  I'd break those chains in a skinny second.

I'm older than 23, younger than 29. Medieval sunding, somewhat. Just my family is a firm believer in that medieval system worked better, and I agree. If father doesn't agree, then it gets classic: blood feud.

Also, the culture isn't a culture. We live in Texas in a small area. I have a sattelite giving me internet because wires can't reach where I am. The father just doesn't want his daughter to marry someone of worth. I guess I could start a blood feud, but that wouldn't end well. Also, I could break the chains, but then my family relations would break.

Basically, my choices are: marry and have blood feud

Don't marry and be brokenhearted

Marry and hope the court rules in favor of us when he presses charges

Find a loophole in his terms. There just might be one.

Edit: I found my loophole. I will explain later.

Edited by DoggyGuy

Exactly what does a 'blood feud' entail?

And of course a court would rule in your favor! You're a grown adult. I don't care what kind of traditions your people uphold, the LAW of Texas will uphold you and your girl's absolute right as grown adults to marry whoever you please, without anyone's approval. He won't have a leg to stand on if he tries to take this to court. And who is this addict to pass judgment on anyone? I would be seething.

Just my family is a firm believer in that medieval system worked better, and I agree.

Are you sure about that? How well is it working for you now?

You seem like a really nice guy and I really hope this all works out for you.

Edit: I found my loophole. I will explain later.

Awesome. smile.gif

Edited by MedievalMystic

Exactly what does a 'blood feud' entail?

And of course a court would rule in your favor! You're a grown adult. I don't care what kind of traditions your people uphold, the LAW of Texas will uphold you and your girl's absolute right as grown adults to marry whoever you please, without anyone's approval. He won't have a leg to stand on if he tries to take this to court. And who is this addict to pass judgment on anyone? I would be seething.

Are you sure about that? How well is it working for you now?

You seem like a really nice guy and I really hope this all works out for you.

True, but HIS tradition states that I can challenge his word if I pick 5 people to see the situation. You also seem nice, and luck to you also.

Glad to hear she's on the road to recovery, Ytak. I cared for my mom, who had alzheimers, for a lot of years. She had falls as well. I know what you're dealing with and know how it feels. Best of luck to you both!

I hope she moves onto the road to recovery. She's talking about being on her way out. sad.gif

Intellectually, I know that she'll pass eventually but that doesn't make it easier.

I'm not intruding if I ask for some support here, am I?

Several months ago, I began speaking with a person online who I'll call R, he's now twenty-five (keep in mind that I'm fourteen). He is the boyfriend of a friend of mine, and used to be my friend, but he got very vicious and I feel extremely threatened. He threatened to take my friend (his girlfriend) away from me, and to "expose" me by posting screenshots of me having breakdowns and yelling nasty things at him. And I'm not denying that I was a cruddy person, but those were breakdowns. It's incredibly hard for me to keep my cool and not say things that I don't mean during breakdowns, and I don't know anyone who can. I don't remember half the things I said during them, and I don't feel safe to post this but I need to set the record straight.

We'd had some tiffs in October, to put it mildly. It came to the point where the day after I turned fourteen, he got angry at me for making a joke and deleted me from his friends list. Needless to say, that left me a mess, and I spent way too much time crying (he'd ended that conversation with "in that case, so long scoundrel, you have wasted enough of my time"). I pleaded with his girlfriend to tell me what happened and why he left, but she refused to "play gobetween" as she put it. I guess she got fed up with it, because in November she snapped and told him I wanted to "ask me a question" as R explained. On the 19th I found a request waiting from him on Steam, and we spoke, he explained why he left, I asked him if he would be willing to try again, and he said yes. I thought things would be cool, but nooooooope. My mood spiraled down right after I regained contact with him, and it became a concern to my father, who spoke with my therapist about it.

I tried to bring it up to R that my father was suspicious of him being the cause of my mood falling, and it snowballed. I'll PM the chatlog to anyone who needs to see them, but I'm not going to risk posting it here. I'm almost positive he'll check my forum account and it's way too long to post into a quote. The synopsis: he got angry, manipulated me into thinking that it was my fault he was angry and that it was my fault that we were fighting, called me stupid and retarded, made it so I couldn't win no matter what I said (if I apologized he told me he didn't want my sympathy, if I said I was a bad person he said I was fishing for sympathy, and it was lose-lose either way) and basically said that he was the only person who had stuck around for so long, because "i guess [your father] just discounted that fact that most people would sent you an ASCII middle finger and left after like 3 weeks, but yeah thats cool. so much for mensa material".

The day following, I realized I had forgotten to give his girlfriend something on DC, and his girlfriend doesn't have a stable internet connection, so I prodded him asking if he could pass on a message to her, and he got vicious.

A: can you pass something on to [his girlfriend] for me?

R: perhaps

A: i need her to take a fall hatchling

A: i forgot to give it to her

R: i told that she should probably unfriend you, because I suspect that you are a sociopath who uses self help forums to find new victims, who you then send after the last person you trolled by saying that they bullied you

R: i may have to retract that though, as I think something is going on with my thyroid

A: excuse me?

A: look, r. every single person i have spoken to about this says that you are being manipulative. that’s all i’m going to say on this matter.

A: not me. you.

R: for what ****ing purpose?

R: you could not possibly be of use to me in any fashion

A: i have homework. i need to focus. please let me focus and don’t yell at me.

R: unless i wanted you to drive other people insane or something

R: every single person I have spoken to has told me that I need to cut off all ties

A: let. me. work.

A: i am not going to let you drive me to the point where i am shaking and unable to work. this was due today.

A: okay, r? you are being flat out manipulative in your tactics.

R: You can accuse me of this or that

R: but either way, my old guildies know about what you have been doing as of yesterday. If you try send someone after me like you did brian, or otherwise discredit me in any fashion, the types of things that you have done will be exposed

R: I wish to depart, and to hear nothing from you or your family again, and to take [his girlfriend] with me so that you don’t have any means of worming your way back in

A: r.

A: stop right there.

A: you leaving is one thing.

A: but pulling [his girlfriend] from me?

A: without letting HER speak to me?

R: i don’t control her actions directly

A: then why say you’ll pull her away? sorry r, but i think you’re being controlling here

R: i think that you are a sociopath who feeds off of other peoples torment

R: i cant force her hand, but I would not leave my loved one at the behest of someone like that

A: what have i done that made your opinion of me change this quickly?

R: morphing your fathers opinion of me after I left

A: r, he was already sketchy about you before i told him what i did

A: *what you did

R: it looks to me as though I have become brians replacement

R: and you seem to use and torment anybody who speaks with you regularily

A: did i ever torment [his girlfriend], aside from that one time where i spit at her that my suicide would be her fault?

A: ever?

A: because i don’t think i ever did.

R: when we first met you were considering whether or not I should call CPS on your parents. When I leave, you tell your parents how horrible of a person I am.

R: you didnt spit that at her

R: you posted that on your DA account

R: well, perhaps you spit that at her 2

A: but have i hurt her aside from that?

R: i dont know

R: I know you cant comprehend the gravity of something like that

A: don’t ever tell me i can’t comprehend something

A: i haven’t done anything to [his girlfriend]. you have NO right to take her from me.

A: actually, you don’t have the right to talk censorkip.gif behind my back about me to her, when she doesn’t even have a chance to hear my side!

R: i do have a right to talk

R: and I wasn’t “talking censorkip.gif

A: telling someone blatant lies is talking censorkip.gif

R: i defended my assertion that it would be in our best and immediate interests to withdraw, and read calmly from bullet points

A: you have NO RIGHT

R: you seem to regard people as possesions

A: i don’t!

A: where the hell are you getting this from?

A: you’re literally spewing censorkip.gif with nothing to back it up

R: i base this off of how you refer to [his girlfriend]

R: as if she is yours somehow

R: either way, I am done with this

A: you’re doing the same thing

R: grief knights of dossiers and instructions

R: i absolutely despise you

R: and should you pursue me further or attempt to discredit or blackmail me in any form

A: you cant do this!

R: they will expose you

A: you can’t do this to me!

R: *have

R: all I am doing is trying to leave

R: if [his girlfriend] desires to stay, that is what she will do

R: however, should you emotionally blackmail her or use her to give messages to me

R: then its going to be on

R: there you have it. My desire is complete withdrawal… about as unmanipulative as it gets

A: you have no information on me. there is nothing they can “expose”

R: the “exposure” would simply be a recounting of my experience with you

R: and it would stop you from finding your next victim on whatever forum you select as your next stomping point

R: this should be a moot point, since I said nothing would happen if you left me alone

A: all I asked was for you to pass on an innocent message to [his girlfriend] about a DC thing

A: you were the one who picked a fight

R: picked a fight?

R: i spent a good portion of today gathering my thoughts on this

A: “i told that she should probably unfriend you, because I suspect that you are a sociopath who uses self help forums to find new victims, who you then send after the last person you trolled by saying that they bullied you”

A: that is the second thing you said to me

R: I can’t just sit on something like that

A: it’s not true!

A: you can’t spread lies about me!

R: you aren’t the only one who keeps a large number of chat screencaps

R: i have captured those moments where you tormented me and threatened me with your own life

A: I want to see this proof. Show me.

R: are you denying it now?

A: Show me the proof you have.

A: Now.

R: dont order me around fool

A: Show me.

R: [repeating things from a breakdown I had]

A: I want to see the screenshot.

A: Not your repeating it.

R: and why is that?

A: Because I want to know if you’re lying.

R: you already know what you have said to me

A: How do I know you’re not just remembering it? Words can be easily twisted.

A: I want to see.

R: but you do know what you said, and what you did

A: Show me.

R: your primary concern is my capacity to keep you away

A: Show me!

R: a true sociopath

A: How is this being a sociopath???

R: your talking points:

A: censorkip.gif off. Now you’ve got me in trouble.

A: Leave me alone.

R: gladly

R: goodbye alex

R: do not pursue me, and do not harm [his girlfriend]

A: No!

A: Don’t go!

R: that is my right

R: forget that i ever existed

R: that is what I ask of you

R: before I depart

R: how do I have you in trouble?

R: i don’t care if you go out and find new people to torment, so long as you stop playing games with [his girlfriend] and I

R: the “insurance policy” exists because I don’t trust you. My feelings towards you are the same as your feelings towards brian were.

R: I hope that you manage to turn things around and that my suspicions about you are wrong. Stay away from me regardless. If we ever talk again, it will not be as friends. Goodbye.

A: Why are you doing this.

A: I’m having a breakdown. Screaming.

A: Don’t do this R.

A: Don’t…

Considering that he left "hurting" his girlfriend as extremely vague context, I'm too scared to talk to her, especially because he's obviously manipulated her too - I left her some messages on Steam, pleading with her not to remove me, and the first message she left back was "R was not abusing you or manipulating you." (She's not deleting me off, though, thankfully.) I really don't know what to do, because R used to be majoring in criminal justice, I've seen proof of his skills, he knows what school I go to because I told him at one point when we were on good terms (hopefully he doesn't remember) and my father's phone number, and if he wanted to hurt me, he could. This isn't some stupid Brian situation, I feel threatened, I feel in danger.

(In regards to the thing where I said that I spat at his girlfriend that my suicide would be her fault, I was angry at her and in a serious mental collapse. I take full responsibility, I know I shouldn't have said that.)

I know what I'm going to do already, although I'm not going into detail because should R see this post or his girlfriend see it and tell him, it's not going to work. But I have screenshots of the conversations and of his threats, which is slightly more reassuring.

I don't know. I just need a hug, and I want someone to tell me that R's not going to hurt me and that his girlfriend is going to be fine...

I am so sorry, Rei. That sounds awful. :S I hope you feel better soon. Have you taken anything to ease your stomach? I've never heard of lettuce giving someone food poisoning... bad meat, yeah, but lettuce? O_O That's the first time I've ever heard of that. This might sound like a stupid question, but did you wash the lettuce first? Just curious. Did the lettuce look normal? That is so weird.

Try drinking some hot peppermint or fennel tea...they ease the stomach. If you don't have any, have your bf bring some home for you.

It is awful D: Thanks Mystic. I'd never heard of it either until I looked it up trying to figure out what could have made me sick. I did wash it but apparently not enough.

I do have some peppermint tea actually! I'll have to try that. I do feel better now that I've been laying around all day and even took a hot bath to try and relieve some of the tension in my muscles. Still feel off but not as bad as I did this morning. That's for sure!