Obscure_Trash

Emotional Support

Im having a super difficult time with this whole leaving my husband and kids... thing.  I've got a really good job lined up, and a place to go, but basically no support outside of one person. Almost everyone else is telling me that im selfish and am abandoning my kids by not taking them with me when I go. 

Yesterday, everything I own was loaded into my car. I was told it was "in the way" and wasnt given a choice on the matter. I wasn't moving out for two weeks... but all of a sudden everything I own is at a different house, cant be unpacked because there isnt any furniture, and I wont have money to remedy that for a couple weeks. As I wasn't planning to be moved for another two weeks, I have this whole awkward situation where I have to go to the new place, to pack... to come home. Or... Do i just finish moving my computer and stuff now.. and call the moving process done? I dont know. I wasnt ready yet. The kids only just found out a little over a day ago, and I told them two weeks.. but my stuff is gone. 

*stresses*

Sorry for vent, whining again + Bad English and messy

Spoiler

I'm sorry for mention ĂR- Р -G again. But...

(They would't find this unless I send this link to them. And for avoid to be caught by google search, I added - and foreign language alphabets.)

It was my fault I overlooked adding referenced resource. Especically when I heavily referenced.

But I don't see why this makes me keep discouraged more then 1 week.

And I've keep feel this since long time ago..

I feel like I'm unwelcoming by all of the members. But I still like this species.

TBH, I didn't interact them so much.. And my mistake was just I overlooked adding resource links and I apologized it.

But I dunno why I keep feel such negative.

If I play other ĂR- Р -G, Would I feel same emotion?

-------

I have trouble with chat with others in Discord.

That's not only English isn't my native language. But also my poor personality with lack of social skills...

Why I'm born with such poor personality..??

-------

I feel suicidal thinks a lot when I'm frustrated with myself.

Luckly, I haven't attempted to commit suicide, harm myself physically.

But... I do harm myself mentally everyday. I want to stop it but I can't!

-----

I'm being triggerd negative emotions a lot when I see something related to domestic violence. Even I'm not victim of domestic violence.

....TBH, Domestic violence is most "Trigger" thing for me..

(I hate myself being immature and sensitive.)

Edited by Kyath The Dream Worker

On 6/30/2018 at 7:51 AM, MiserablePileOfSecrets said:

I hate getting stressed about talking to others, sometimes it's just minor things, like making a phone call or like, asking a store worker for help, but it's even worse when I'm stressed about talking to my friends and people I already know. Sometimes I want to talk to my friends about issues and problems I've been having but I feel if I were to go out of my way and do that, I'd be burdening them with my own issues, or if this issue is about someone we both know, I'd be forcing them to choose sides, or it's something I fear it's something we wouldn't even agree with in the first place. And because I'm afraid of somehow hurting my friends feelings I just won't say anything, or if I do, I won't say enough and act as it's not as bad as it feels and when I do that my stress just keeps building up to the point it almost physically hurts. And I want to just talk about how I'm feeling sometimes and I dont know how to ask if that's ok. I'd love to be prompted to talk about things, but it feels rude to even consider that, especially since I feel it'd be putting unneeded stress on someones else. Besides, folks aren't mind readers and I don't do well with silent cries for help. Sometimes I also just fear if I voice my issues I'll just sound like I'm being unreasonable and mean. 

*Hugs you* I know that feeling.. It's uncomfortable.. And interacting each other isn't easy..

I don't know good solution. But.. good luck..

Just got back from an emergency trip to the vet. A $273 emergency trip to the vet, because of the after-hour fee. I'm still a little freaked, but definitely calmer then an hour ago. My dog apparently tore apart a trash bag (one of those big black ones) and may have possibly swallowed a piece of it... Got the bag away from him but about 10 minutes later he started coughing/hacking, and then threw up. Thought he would be fine after he threw up, but he kept hacking and gagging, and moving his mouth like he was constantly trying to swallow. Tried to calm him down and see if he'd stop on his own, but 20-30 minutes later he was still doing it. The last time I had a pet emergency in the middle of the night the vet told me to wait until morning, and my dog ended up dying. I was NOT going to let that happen this time, so we drove him to the vet (in the dark, which mom has a very hard time seeing in....). Result: Nothing was stuck in his throat, probably just irritated from throwing up or possibly swallowing a tiny bit of bag, vet gave him a shot to calm his stomach and drops to help soothe his throat, said to call in morning but he'll probably be fine. He seems completely fine now (though annoyed that we locked him out of mom's room where all the bags are). I'm.... still mildly freaking. I love him so freaking much and despite my mental health being relatively stable for the past year I honestly don't know if I could handle another pet dying on me in an unexpected/traumatic way. 

I had a phobia attack today. Its embarassing, its stupid, but that's a phobia. The phobia n question was walking on me. its one thing for it to be in the garden. But another for it to be on me or within my residence. Outside I don't like them near me.  I won't kill l them because, like any creature, they have a right to exist.  I've been jumpy all night, I had to go as far as shower and scrub my arm. I am jumpy at any strange touch or anything remotely an inch long and unidentified.

I've had an extremely rough past couple of weeks. One of them deals with something I talked about in a previous post.

First my dad had to get emergency surgery on his bowels. He got airlifted out back in May only for them to tell him nothing was wrong. They gave him some painkillers/antibiotics and sent him home, which cost him and mom over 1500 dollars for a one way flight back. They were supposed to do second CT scan before they sent him home, but they didn't do one because dad was 'doing great'.

~

On June 29th my dad and mom went to a friends camper for a barbecue. He only ate half of his steak when he said he wasn't feeling well and he wanted to go to the hospital. Turns out his diverticulitis got worse, so they admitted him to the hospital. Five days later he gets flown out once again to get emergency surgery done to remove the part of his bowels/intestines that were causing issues. They had to do a colonstomy, so now he has a bag on his side for anywhere between 3 and 6 months.    

A couple days after the surgery, the hot water tank decided to completely break down. It was dripping water for a few days but I thought nothing of it. I was washing dishes when I heard a weird groaning sound from downstairs. When I checked it, the floor was soaked with water. My uncle and a family friend came up to fix it because I was in panic mode, I totally didn't know what to do! It seems the hot water tank was gone for a while, but of course it had to break entirely when dad was out of town. The hot water tank got replaced with a brand new tank, so now that issue is taken care of.

After all of this I'm glad I only have one more work shift and then I'm off for the next 10 days. Maybe I can finally catch up on all of the sleep I've missed since all this started happening.

On 7/13/2018 at 7:23 PM, Zinogre said:

They had to do a colonstomy, so now he has a bag on his side for anywhere between 3 and 6 months.    

Things like that can hit really fast. My (ex) husband had that happen to him a few years ago, and almost died a couple of times, due to how bad his infection got. The bag takes a bit of getting used to, but it absolutely helped. He got the bag removed at the 6 month mark, and has done fairly well. While dad is on bowel rest, make sure to work closely with the docs to find out what flares his flavor of diverticulitis up, and try to avoid those things. Hes gonna be sore, and the tape they use to hold things closed will likely cause itchy rashes, but try to keep him up and walking as much as he can handle. 

I just need some internet hugs I guess. 

My cat had a vet appointment this morning because he developed concerning health issues, and based on finances and other factors, he has to be put down tomorrow. I'm so broken and so is my mom. He has been a good kitty, a loving kitty, and he had a good happy life here with us, but those things don't make the fact that I get to come home from work tomorrow to no kitty to pet or greet me or cuddle. They're doing a home visit for it so he goes surrounded by the people and places and things he loves. I've had to put a cat down before but I was little and didn't fully understand, not really, but I've had this cat for over a decade (I'm now 25) so I knew him better than any other pet we've had, and this all is a shock and it hurts. A few days ago he seemed fine.

There's no one to take my shifts at work so i can't take today and tomorrow off to spend as much time as I can with him. Hopefully I don't break down and cry at work because the reality is that I can't afford to lose hours, either.

What I wouldn't give to have a million dollars.

) :  

*hugs everyone in the room* *sips hot chocolate and eats cookies*

I feel ashamed of myself sometimes because of one of my flaws. That is, my mind wanders far too often and I often can't concentrate. When teachers instruct me NOT to do something, I listen, and remember their warning. But sometimes, my mind blanks out and I do exactly what they told me not to do. It's not on purpose, I don't know how it happens, but when I accidentally disobey them, the teachers think I'm ignorant or stupid. I don't like it.

I've considered talking to them, but I'm afraid they wouldn't believe me.

8 hours ago, Infinis said:

I just need some internet hugs I guess. 

My cat had a vet appointment this morning because he developed concerning health issues, and based on finances and other factors, he has to be put down tomorrow. I'm so broken and so is my mom. He has been a good kitty, a loving kitty, and he had a good happy life here with us, but those things don't make the fact that I get to come home from work tomorrow to no kitty to pet or greet me or cuddle. They're doing a home visit for it so he goes surrounded by the people and places and things he loves. I've had to put a cat down before but I was little and didn't fully understand, not really, but I've had this cat for over a decade (I'm now 25) so I knew him better than any other pet we've had, and this all is a shock and it hurts. A few days ago he seemed fine.

There's no one to take my shifts at work so i can't take today and tomorrow off to spend as much time as I can with him. Hopefully I don't break down and cry at work because the reality is that I can't afford to lose hours, either.

What I wouldn't give to have a million dollars.

) :  

*hugs*

I'm so sorry this has happened, I too have had many pets and they all died. When my hamster died, I made her a miniature coffin and buried her along with many flowers in my garden. I kept all her socks that she wrecked and other photos so I would always keep her memory with me. Now, plants are growing over her grave and I visit her often.

Saving physical memories and objects really helped me deal with loss, I hope this helps you too ❤️ 

@Infinis *internet hugs* I'm so sorry for you and your cat - it's awful to let them go especially when you've had him for that long, it makes saying goodbye even tougher. Plus having to work while knowing his time is limited is just rotten! I wish I could do more than just sympathize. I hope he is still able to enjoy his remaining days with you and your mother, and that his passing is as peaceful as possible.

I just spent the last 20 minutes attempting to calm down from the biggest anxiety attack I've had in over a year. And honestly a part of me is really freaking pissed off. Spoilered for possibly triggering eating disorder stuff (nothing detailed):

Spoiler

I was anorexic for years, and although I've been 'recovered' for 10-ish years I don't like using that word because it's often still a struggle mentally... Like, I often can't use changing rooms at clothing stores without freaking out, I haven't owned a bathing suit in years because I just can't see my body like that, etc. But.... I thought I was 'better', at least better then I have been in a long time. I honestly haven't had eating-disorder-thoughts in a long time, probably at least 9-10 months. Apparently it's still frustratingly easy to completely freak out about it though. Had a total meltdown after going on a bra store website to try to follow the instructions for finding your bra size (because I haven't worn one in years). I try really really really hard to *not* think about how freaking fat I am, and doing a bra sizing was apparently the worst thing to do in that regard. Now I'm just... Upset and frustrated and worried and really really anxious.

I really don't know what to do right now, but I've been freaking out most of the day about this and I just have to get it off my chest. So about a month ago, my brother-in-law and I were out at karaoke, and his drink ended up spiked and we left early. Got pulled over on our way to the hospital (I was highly intoxicated and couldn't drive); he was detained for a while and released to me (a lot of that night is extremely hazy)... just found out today that if he (we, as I live with him and my brother) can't come up with around $3,700 by this Friday to pay an attorney (he doesn't qualify for a public defender) he could be facing jail time...I've been sitting here at work feeling stressed out since I got the news earlier. We just paid rent on our apartment and between the two of us only have around $200 that we need for gas and other small expenses... If he doesn't have any attorney representation then he could face jail time and potentially lose his job, which would make it extremely difficult for us to make rent (all three of us living together have a job, but rent isn't cheap).

I don't know if I'm allowed to post it here (and I can remove it if not) but he made a GoFundMe page to try and raise money (link under the spoiler)... I dunno what else to do, I'm so scared for him, and I've been stressed out just trying to think of any way I can help.

Honestly the situation has been weighing on me heavily since that night...Like I said, I was really intoxicated, and all I can remember clearly from that night after he was detained was him screaming at me after he was released that this was all my fault because I had wanted to stay longer (he had left to drop off some other friends and I said I'd call an uber home because I was having fun and wanted to stay a little longer. He told me he wanted to come back anyway because he was also having fun at the time). Needless to say that memory of him screaming at me has suck with me since that night and I have felt guilty ever since then because of what happened to him...So I'm trying to do whatever I can to help.

I came back from my holiday today only to find out that my sixteen year old dog, who grew up with me and was my best friend for his whole life, is no longer able to walk and is constantly screaming in pain. I held him in my arms and I felt so much pain hearing him scream, as if he was trying to tell me: “Help me, I can’t go on like this anymore, I’m sorry.” My mother, sister and I took him to the vet straight away and he told us that it would be inhumane to sustain him any longer, so we made the most heartbreaking decision to euthanize him. I love him and I will always love him and remember him dearly, he’s in a much better place now with my grandma, who we lost this January. We’re all planning to move somewhere else soon and an appartment purchase is in store for us, which will surely be of some help as there will be no corners to evocate the memories of the two that used to be so happy until now. It will help us heal and move on and start over, and one day I’m sure we will remember them happily with a smile, but for now it’s all so painful to us.

Edited by *Silver Fox*

Oh goodness I'm so sorry @*Silver Fox* losing a pet is so difficult, especially one that's been in your life so long!

Well, I don't really know what to say about this, but I feel like I need to get it out.... I was supposed to be at work over an hour ago. Obviously I am not there. I am missing an entire day of work because I had a *major* anxiety attack that left me completely unable to even attempt the stress of work. Why did this happen? Because transportation was *ridiculously* late picking me up, *again*, and no one would give me any sort of explanation or answer on how long it would be. I rely on the transportation my work provides for a fee, because my mom's car is unreliable and I can't drive, and normally they pick me up 20-25 minutes before my start-time. But a few weeks ago I changed my schedule just a little, just starting an hour later, and *every* *single* *time* since that change they have been really late picking me up. Like, 10 minutes or less before my start-time. It takes a *minimum* of 13 minutes to get to my work from where I live. Today was worse then usual, it was *past* the time I was supposed to clock in and they *still* weren't here, I called multiple times and was told they couldn't get ahold of the driver and they couldn't tell me when the driver would be here.... I tried so hard to stay calm, I really did. Took an anxiety pill but I guess I took it too late, ended up having a huge hysterical-crying meltdown for a good 20 minutes or so, mom called to complain and such while I curled up on my bed listening to my calm-down music. I'm not crying anymore, but there is no way I can handle work after a big attack like that, so I'm missing a day of work because of their incompetence. For someone who makes less then $400 a month, missing a day of work is pretty darn serious.

Hi Dragon Cave forum

I just happened to see this thread and honestly i do need to get some stuff off my chest

I'm in a really stressful point in my life. I just graduate from college with my BA and I intend to continue with grad school, but in the meantime, I need to somehow find a local job, prepare for and then take the GRE, then apply to grad schools which requires writing personal statements and all that stuff, and it's all very scary and exciting.

What's got my down is that I made the decision to end my 9 month relationship with my girlfriend because she wants to go to school in Chicago and I want to leave this region entirely and we're just going in different directions and I felt held back by a relationship. I feel terrible. She took it really well and actually comforted me when i told her how I felt and she responded in a really supportive and constructive way and assured me everything is going to be okay and that we can be friends after some time. It was the best case scenario but it still hurts. It was the healthiest relationship I ever had in my life (no exaggeration) so I'm feeling a lot of complicated feelings even though I know it's for the best and that I didn't actually lose her...

I just feel really really sad and down in the dumps and scared about where I'm going with my life

I need a hug and a distraction so badly. I just asked the hardest question of my life and I'm dreading the answer. It's either going to be a huge relief or destroy me completely. I haven't been able to sleep or eat, so it needed to happen, but I'm still so scared. I can barely look at my phone without crying. A small, unrealistic part of me wishes that things could just go back to normal, like they were a month ago. Everything was finally perfect in my life and I was happy; I never would have guessed this would happen. I just don't know what to do. I want to hope that I'm overthinking it and the answer will be good, but I can't help but wonder what I'm going to do if it isn't.

12 hours ago, The Dragoness said:

I need a hug and a distraction so badly. I just asked the hardest question of my life and I'm dreading the answer. It's either going to be a huge relief or destroy me completely. I haven't been able to sleep or eat, so it needed to happen, but I'm still so scared. I can barely look at my phone without crying. A small, unrealistic part of me wishes that things could just go back to normal, like they were a month ago. Everything was finally perfect in my life and I was happy; I never would have guessed this would happen. I just don't know what to do. I want to hope that I'm overthinking it and the answer will be good, but I can't help but wonder what I'm going to do if it isn't.

*hugs* Waiting for answers for big questions is one of the worst feelings ever. I hope you got the answer you were hoping for, and if not, then I'll be sending more virtual hugs your way. I don't know what your situation is, but life changes, especially sudden, are scary and can leave you feeling so so lost and confused. Remember that it could be a change for better, or that you could learn something from it. It is also important to allow yourself to mourn and acknowledge your own feelings about the change/event, instead of just powering through. I hope you're feeling better soon ❤️

It's not going to be long until I start working for pretty much the "first" time in my life. I've had one other job before this, but it wasn't much and I didn't get paid. I'm stressed at starting "life" in general because of how difficult everything tends to be for me as it is. Having an executive dysfunction and trying to adult properly is very... challenging and hard to understand if you haven't experienced it first-hand. I feel like I'm going to mess up or that people at the workplace will dislike me because I'm so slow or annoying. I'm also always in pain with my back and legs and just about everything really, hopefully that should go away over time. 

The good thing is that my mom is helping me with getting this job, so I'm a bit lucky. Still, when I finally move away from my parents, I hope that I can do stuff like this on my own... I read a lot of stories and blog posts about money struggles... I don't want that to happen to me. I want my life to be as stress-free as possible but I feel like my it's all just going to be filled with stress until I die. Sorry for the morbidity but that is legitimately how I am feeling right now...speaking of stress.

I don't want to overshare, but to put it in short... I am absolutely (and silently) terrified of finally starting my life. I feel like everyone around me was already accomplished at age 18....and here I am...nearly 23 and it's like I don't know anything. Oh god. 😥

Right now, my daughter is facing the most difficult thing she has ever had to face in her life, and I cant be there to support her, and I cant do anything to help resolve the issue. Her cat is gonna die.  What started off as potentially being a flea allergy or infected scratches from the other cat has blown up into the cat being covered in sores and lesions, her refusing to eat or drink, and spending all her time either sleeping, or staring at the wall.  This all happened really, really quickly (within the last two weeks shes gone from tiny irritated bumps to being completely covered in tumors and oozing wounds)
My daughter knows that there is a good chance she will have to make the decision to put her cat down. She also knows that I'm trying everything I can to get her cat to the vet to try to help her. She knows her dad is trying to find a way to make it work, but hes not listening to any of the options for how to pay for the vet visit I've offered him. I really don't know what to do here...

@The DragonessHugs, Santa Dragoness, and you're very brave to ask the hard questions. I hope you get the answer you want, and do take care of yourself. 

@Tesla Here's a high-five for starting a new job! Also, you're in good company, because I think we all feel like we're adrift in the adult world sometimes. Even when we've been adults for years and decades, regardless of experience, education, natural talent, personal difficulties, etc. The wonderful thing is that while you're scared, you're doing it anyway, and you're going to give it your best! I hope your worries don't eclipse how great you should feel about yourself :) 

@Thuban While I'm sure your cat will be well-cared for (and given peace when necessary), I also know it doesn't help with the pain you'll have to see your daughter experience. I guess there's nothing else anyone can say except to take care of each other, and yourself. And y'know, internet stranger hugs. 

I don't often come to this thread, but hugs to everyone who needs it. Whether or not any of my words are okay/relevant/reasonable, I hope you know someone's thinking about you!

I'm feeling a little.... let down? Worried? Frustrated? Scared? And the friends I would normally turn to are the ones causing those feelings. Long story short, I've been a part of a small but active forum for almost 12 years, and over the years many people who I considered best friends have 'moved on' and left the forum, and new people have come and I've gotten close to them, and I've basically denied to myself that anything was really changing. But the truth is that the forum is a lot quieter then it used to be, there has gone from 30-40 active members to 10-15, and... I'm worried. The forum has had a few major fights/blow-ups over the years, a few of which involved multiple people leaving because of the fights, but it's always 'bounced back' as it were. Maybe not the same as it used to be, but still a close loving community. But the last few days there has been some Serious Talk in a certain member's thread (we all have personal 'update' threads) which for the most part seems to boil down to people not being 'real' friends and only being there for each other when there is a crisis but not communicating much otherwise.... And while that's totally true to a certain extent, tempers have flared and people are feeling attacked and even I'm sort of feeling defensive about it. And I just... I can't help but wonder how long our community is really going to be around, and what will be the 'final straw'. 

On 8/16/2018 at 10:16 PM, HeatherMarie said:

I'm feeling a little.... let down? Worried? Frustrated? Scared? And the friends I would normally turn to are the ones causing those feelings. Long story short, I've been a part of a small but active forum for almost 12 years, and over the years many people who I considered best friends have 'moved on' and left the forum, and new people have come and I've gotten close to them, and I've basically denied to myself that anything was really changing. But the truth is that the forum is a lot quieter then it used to be, there has gone from 30-40 active members to 10-15, and... I'm worried. The forum has had a few major fights/blow-ups over the years, a few of which involved multiple people leaving because of the fights, but it's always 'bounced back' as it were. Maybe not the same as it used to be, but still a close loving community. But the last few days there has been some Serious Talk in a certain member's thread (we all have personal 'update' threads) which for the most part seems to boil down to people not being 'real' friends and only being there for each other when there is a crisis but not communicating much otherwise.... And while that's totally true to a certain extent, tempers have flared and people are feeling attacked and even I'm sort of feeling defensive about it. And I just... I can't help but wonder how long our community is really going to be around, and what will be the 'final straw'. 

I'm sorry. Building a community like that for so long is like carving out a little part of home on the internet, and when people leave, it leaves a hole behind. I know what that's like, though I don't think any of my communities (beyond this one) have lasted that long. Is it possible to connect with those people you're close to on separate platforms? Facebook, or other shared social media outlets? Or even just emailing each other. I'm definitely the kind of person who doesn't like change, and when I feel people start pulling away or leaving me behind (I have some abandonment issues, for whatever reason) it feels a bit like part of me leaves with them. I know we're not the same people, but the way that I managed to deal with that was to find another online community and meet other people so that I didn't feel like I was the last one left behind on a forum no one visited anymore. (and sometimes I used to go back to those old sites and read through our posts from years ago for some good ole painful nostalgia). Is there a way to invite more people to the server, maybe pick up the activity again? You don't necessarily have to spearhead it, but maybe if you discuss it with your current group, you can all promote new membership so that the forum maintains its activity. 

As for me on a personal note, I'm feeling.... I don't really know, I guess. Kind of nothing. Kind of hollow. I just wake up, go to work, go home, go to bed. It's not always like this, but now I just feel like I'm sinking farther into a fog I can't find my way out of. I've never been a very ambitious person or had a lot of motivation, but I had enough before. Currently I'm just, I don't know, not here. 

Sorry if that doesn't make a whole lot of sense. 

@*Silver Fox* I'm sorry for your loss, I have kept and lost many pets and I understand how you feel. He's in a better place now where he can eat all his favourite foods without ever getting sick, and he and your grandma have each other for company.

On 8/2/2018 at 4:24 AM, HeatherMarie said:

Oh goodness I'm so sorry @*Silver Fox* losing a pet is so difficult, especially one that's been in your life so long!

Well, I don't really know what to say about this, but I feel like I need to get it out.... I was supposed to be at work over an hour ago. Obviously I am not there. I am missing an entire day of work because I had a *major* anxiety attack that left me completely unable to even attempt the stress of work. Why did this happen? Because transportation was *ridiculously* late picking me up, *again*, and no one would give me any sort of explanation or answer on how long it would be. I rely on the transportation my work provides for a fee, because my mom's car is unreliable and I can't drive, and normally they pick me up 20-25 minutes before my start-time. But a few weeks ago I changed my schedule just a little, just starting an hour later, and *every* *single* *time* since that change they have been really late picking me up. Like, 10 minutes or less before my start-time. It takes a *minimum* of 13 minutes to get to my work from where I live. Today was worse then usual, it was *past* the time I was supposed to clock in and they *still* weren't here, I called multiple times and was told they couldn't get ahold of the driver and they couldn't tell me when the driver would be here.... I tried so hard to stay calm, I really did. Took an anxiety pill but I guess I took it too late, ended up having a huge hysterical-crying meltdown for a good 20 minutes or so, mom called to complain and such while I curled up on my bed listening to my calm-down music. I'm not crying anymore, but there is no way I can handle work after a big attack like that, so I'm missing a day of work because of their incompetence. For someone who makes less then $400 a month, missing a day of work is pretty darn serious.

I'm sorry that happened to you, @HeatherMarie. I suffer from anxiety issues as well and that would definitely rattle me a little. They sound truly incompetent. Are you feeling better now?

10 hours ago, vanillachapter said:

I'm sorry that happened to you, @HeatherMarie. I suffer from anxiety issues as well and that would definitely rattle me a little. They sound truly incompetent. Are you feeling better now?

Thank you. Yeah, it seems my mom's complaints might have actually gotten through to them. Because of my anxiety I often shy away from 'confronting' people about anything, even something like that, because that conversation will only make the anxiety worse... I also often get embarrassed when my mom steps in on my behalf, but sometimes it really does help. I haven't had any issues at all with transportation since that day, and I was scheduled a different driver who consistently picks me up within five minutes of the normal time.