TJ09

2014-06-27 - Encyclopedia Beta Update

All that waiting for nothing exactly why I didn't get excited xd.png grats to all the people who won

Ah, I didn't get chosen. I'm really not sure how I always manage to be so optimistic about my chances considering how I have never won these things in the past. XD

Ah well. Congrats to those who were selected.

OMG M8

I didn't get chosen!!1!11!!11

Nah its good. Technically, I'm in hiatus.

Same here. I do not mind not being chosen. I rarely if ever go on the forums anyway. laugh.gif

Nope, nothing for me. On another note, it's the first time I see the forum THIS empty. Only 38 people online. Damn.

Ah, I didn't get chosen. I'm really not sure how I always manage to be so optimistic about my chances considering how I have never won these things in the past. xd.png

I think it is optimism born from the hope that someday we might get picked. biggrin.gif

No email this time, but that's all right. I look forward to seeing the Encyclopedia released.

Didn't get picked but I wish the testers luck. I hope they haven't been sworn to secrecy or something, it'd be neat to have little tidbits on what they think and how many bugs need to be worked out (essentailly a way for normal users to gage how everything is going.)

I didn't sign up, but I am really excited about the Encyclopedia!

Hope it goes 'live' soon!

No test e-mail for me.

Ah well - soon enough we will have have access, so I'm not worried about it

3 new messages, none for this sad.gif

Though have fun everyone who got chosen!

No e-mail sleep.gif would've liked to been picked. Congrats to the people that did get picked though!

*checks email*Nada.Looks like my luck's staying true to itself as far as ever actually winning anything entered where the prize(s) is(are) something I actually want. laugh.gif Congrats to those that won the fun of beta testing and thanks for such a fun and EXTREMELY AWESOME site TJ!

Didn't get picked but I wish the testers luck. I hope they haven't been sworn to secrecy or something, it'd be neat to have little tidbits on what they think and how many bugs need to be worked out (essentailly a way for normal users to gage how everything is going.)

We have been asked not to leak information. In answer to your question.

We have been asked not to leak information. In answer to your question.

Oh, ok.

No "encyclopedia leaks" then... xd.png

Congrats on beeing choosen, by the way!

Looks like I wasn't chosen - no surprise there - but congrats to those who were chosen. Be sure to contribute with testing and feedback!

Edited by Bacon_Strips

Aw, didn't get picked, but maybe that's good. Congrats to all who were selected!

I'd hoped so hard that i would get picked, but my streak of luck has proven itself once again--Sigh

Good luck beta testers..

Probably not going to bother with continuing my probably-hopeless attempts at napbbing a CB Gold/Silver today...too many people in the biomes. Reverse psychology. Works almost every time.

Figures I wouldn't get chosen...

Edited by Myra the Sark

I'm in, cool. Can't wait to try out this feature, it looks like it's going to be a lot of fun!

Oh... nothing sad.gif.

Well, good luck to the ones that got chosen to be beta testers!!!

Can't wait to see the Encyclopedia!! biggrin.gif

Thanks TJ!! Be well