TJ09

2014-06-27 - Encyclopedia Beta Update

I can't offer much, but I have about 35 Purples and some weird number of Black Teas. And I have Stripes and Trios and Golds and Silvers. Feel free to use my dragons for testing and such, they won't hurt you. Again, not that much to offer, but it's there. xd.png Hope you guys have fun! I wasn't picked, but eh.

I have maybe 200 or so nebulas on my scroll if needed for testing. They're at near the beginning and near the end of my scroll.

Edit: Oh and congratulations to all beta testers. I didn't enter cause I'm gonna be busy most of the summer, but I can wait till this gets released to the rest of us.(just eagerly and slightly impatiently smile.gif )

Edited by wyvernfire

Although not a lot, I do have a good 50 (I think 56/57 to be more precise) Seragammas on my scroll. Adults, anyway. Not sure if frozen hatchis count, but I have 4 of them as well. c:

They're mostly towards the beginning of my scroll. I have a manual color sort for my dragons.

I have some blacks, pinks and vampires if any beta testers want to poke them I also have a large amount of magis and Moonstones for poking.

Alright, thank you, guys. I think our testers are doing pretty well so far, but if we have a need for a certain dragon, I'm sure we'll ask around. ;3

I'm curious about how much time this beta test will take smile.gif What do you think about it?

I prefer to wait one week or more but have a better Encyclopedia without any bugsXD

Good job to the ones who were chosen!

When will it be for everyone?

Whenever all the problems with it get worked out and TJ decides it's ready. There's no set date or time frame other than "near future".

Well, I still don't know how this whole encyclopaedia works but I'll gladly wait for more info.

Ok so if you want to make experiments on Bleeding Moons and Glaucus, then I won't mind. d:

Will we be able to make suggestions to enhance the Encyclopedia after its release?

I have the DC record for Water Walkers, if that helps anyone! My hoard is at 431

Edited by Starbit-Plushie

Hey!

To those who are testing, feel free to come to my scroll, too, and visit my dragons. I don't have an UBER lot of anything, but I do have a nice bit of this and that. Don't worry, MOST of my dragons are friendly enough but watch out for the vampires. They bite.wink.gif

My link is in my siggie so... happy clicking if you visit.

Edited by Silverswift

Alright, thank you, guys. I think our testers are doing pretty well so far, but if we have a need for a certain dragon, I'm sure we'll ask around. ;3

Bumping SockPuppet Strangler's post.

I'm also super curious about the Encyclopedia and when it may get accessible for everyone!

Edited by Nyastara

Will we be able to make suggestions to enhance the Encyclopedia after its release?

Things like this are why we have the suggestions forum, isn't it? o.o

Things like this are why we have the suggestions forum, isn't it? o.o

Hah! True.

I'm confused

Why does the testers need to click on dragons? Do they learn more about them when they click or something? Is this question even allowed to be answered? xd.png

I'm confused

Why does the testers need to click on dragons? Do they learn more about them when they click or something? Is this question even allowed to be answered? xd.png

We'll probably have to wait it out. I think that the more dragons you collect of a species the more information you receive for them, so we'll see.

I'm confused

we can't really answer that. but there is fun to be had.