TJ09

2014-06-27 - Encyclopedia Beta Update

I have around 100 Whites, if any beta testers need them. My scroll name is the same as my forum one ^^

I have a lot of vampires (though, I'm currently collecting frostbites right now)

But, congrats beta-testers!

Have fun, beta testers! smile.gif

(800 mints and counting...)

Congrats to the testers! *Hands out flyswatters for the inevitable bugs*

Feel free to head over to my scroll if you need to poke Seawyrm Pygmies - at last count, I was getting close to 300. biggrin.gif

I'm excited about this.

(I have lots of Nocturnes.)

I'm really happy about this too!

Edited by Nectaris

we have a huge can of raid handy for killing bugs

my vampires are particuarily excited about this.. all 1000 of them

Really excited. I didn't get chosen, but I am really busy right now, so I guess its for the best.

I don't have 100 plus of anything yet, but I've got small armies of Red Tidals and Spring Seasonals (Not sure if all seasons are grouped together, or if each one is it's own thing) if anyone needs some more to cap theirs off!

Have fun peoples!! Toy with it, and don't be afraid to break out the electric fly swatter!

No. Release all the spiders you can find! That will totally catch all the bugs! *Is kidding about spiders*

Congrats to the testers! I have an army of crimson flares if you need to check them out. xd.png

Well, since the last few posts have been throwing things like this around, I will throw a thing too.

I have quite a few Royal Blues near the top of my scroll. Most of them are caveborn if it happens to matter. Not entirely sure how many I have exactly though. I released a few of my lineaged ones I had no use for.

Congrats to all chosen as beta testers. Personally I didn't enter because I suck at giving feedback to anything and treat bugs/glitches as awesome things.

Not sure what huge amounts of dragon breeds are needed for in the testing (wasn't really following the thread) but 800+ grays this way.

Edited by NiramiTheRaven196

I...don't have an adequate amount of any dragon. Maybe prizes? Congrats to the testers and have fun testing!

Congrats to the testers! And I have a small Holly army (13 adults and 3 hatchies) so if anyone need them just click the scroll in my sig.

betas looking for flamingos can come to my scroll, first page and the last two pages :3

i have like a bazillion blunas if yall want to seee

(i think its like 500)

theyre all in the back!

Edited by Akrona

Woohoo, got the email!

Looking forward to trying this out and finding bugs to be squished. smile.gif

Congrats to everyone that was chosen, it would have been fun to mess with test but guess I'll just have to wait.

I don't have any large collections (largest grouping is 17 pinks) but feel free to poke my dragons, most of them won't bite. wink.gif

I will jump on the bandwagon of people offering their scroll hoards for clicking. I have 500+ original 2-headed dragons as well as quite a few Whites and Stripes (and Reds, Pinks, and Magi).

Edited by purplehaze

I have a couple of hundred ( or more) Red Stripes-- with almost 5000 dragons, I am sure I have a group of almost anything -- except non- breed-ables and restricted breeders

all available for testing biggrin.gif

probably won't use this feature myself but what the heck-- wink.gif

Edited by dragonpuck