TJ09

2014-06-27 - Encyclopedia Beta Update

OMGOMGOMG TJ09 Emailed you Gahh! I would have put my name "in the hat" but my mom and dad read my email sometimes so they would get ticked.

How I think this will work:

Leetle Tree.

Type: Egg.

Hatchling: unknown.

Adult: unknown.

To record their behavior, you must raise 1 Leetle Tree to adult hood or click 9001 Adult Leetle Trees.

Yes, I do know that Leetles Trees are "Eggs/Saplings" forever.

Congrats to everyone who got picked!!! I don't like testing so i didn't sign up anyway tongue.gif

I think Danger just want pics of the emails saying they were chosen, not pics of the Encylopedia or feedback thread. tongue.gif

Yes this is what i meant!

I didn't enter because I don't like testing, but congrats to everyone who did and got picked. smile.gif Have fun.

Not getting picked echoes my luck getting the eggs that I've wanted lately... oh well it's bound to change soon.

Congrats testers! Test the crud out of it.

I'm gonna assume most, if not all, of the DCF mods were chosen

I hope this beta doesn't last over a month.

Congrats testers.

I hope this beta doesn't last over a month.

Congrats testers.

Indeed! I'd like to have the feature now. I really like things like this in any game.

That, and I feel like it's something that really only needs a week for testing. No longer than a month.

Oh! I got picked! I am very excited to help test this - I absolutely love the idea. biggrin.gif

I see people wondering how long this will take, and honestly, I'm curious, too. I think there was some massive beta-testing back in 2011, before Teleport, Fertility qnd a slew of other changes were introduced in june, 2011. Can anyone say how long that beta-test ran?

I'm guessing it ran three or four months, but I'm not certain. Anyone?

Congrats to the beta testers! Of course I didn't get chosen, oh well, it will be accessible eventually anyways smile.gif

Congratulations to the beta testers! I didn't read this until now, so yeah, I obviously didn't get picked. sad.gif But I get bored a lot, so I have a lot of short hiatuses. And then I get unbored and I go back on, but it still probably wouldn't be a good idea to pick me.

Seems that I didn't get picked. Ah well probably for the best since I won't be tempted to stay online for long periods of time while I'm recuperating.

Not picked, but it's not a big deal at all. C:

I hope we see this go out to everyone soon. <3

Congrats beta users! I am so excited for when this feature is finally available to everyone. <3

Yayyy, one step closer to the release! biggrin.gif

Sad I didn't get chosen as a tester, I'm just so eager and excited to learn more about my dragons, I can't wait!

To any testers reading this, half of my dragons are BBW's if you wanna clicky-clicky for testing purposes wink.gif

Good luck and have fun chosen ones! tongue.gif

Congrats to everyone who got picked!! smile.gif

Looking forward to it coming soon smile.gifsmile.gif

This...

I didn't have the luck to get picked as a tester, but I am SUPER excited for all the bugs to be worked out of the encyclopedia so it can be released for everyone.

Congrats to the testers, enjoy the feature and please make sure to catch and squish all those bugs wink.gif

*hands bugspray to all the testers*

Though I didn't get picked, I don't mind (busy with school anyways) happy.gif

Congratulations guys!

Congratz to testers! I saw the other message maybe ten minutes late for signing up, so I wasn't able to sign up sadly.... Ah well.

To those beta-testers, if you want a scroll with Hellfires I have ~70 of them. Feel free to come and poke around if needed : >

To those beta-testers, if you want a scroll with Hellfires I have ~70 of them. Feel free to come and poke around if needed : >

That's a good point! Congratulations to all beta-testers, and if you're looking for Springs, Guardians, or Nocturnes, pop over to my scroll. Especially if you're looking for Springs. I have over a hundred and that's just counting the CB. laugh.gif