TJ09

2014-06-27 - Encyclopedia Beta Update

Congrats to the Beta Testers! (Now your names might be in the credits!)

Oh sweet - I wasn't picked! d: But yes, hopefully all you beta-testers get to have fun working out all the kinks and screeches and stuff.

Also thanks TJ for letting us know - but sadly the News section is out of order because it got accidentally bumped it up in anxiety.

Eh, didn't make it this time. Congrats to all Beta Testers! Can't wait for the Encyclopedia!

OMGOMGOMG GAIZ!!

I didn't get picked!

Congrats to everyone who did!

|D

OMGOMGOMG! I'm so excited to test this feature! It looks amazing. I'm so glad I'll get to learn a lot of new information about all the breeds :DUnfortunately, I wasn't picked for the beta, so I won't be able to test it out until it's released to the public :P

Congrats to the beta testers!

I didn't get to sign up for this one, but I will congratulate all those who got chosen as beta testers. Can't wait until it is available to everyone!

I was actually picked!!! This is so surprising that's never happened before!! Very excited!

Congrats to the testers - test it good and help make epic for public release biggrin.gif

No e-mail for me. I'm slightly disappointed, but congrats to all who did make the beta group! smile.gif

To all chosen onces; Pics or it didn't happen!

If you're asking for pics of the dragon encyclopedia those picked were asked to not leak any information

Sharing screenshots of unreleased information is a surefire way to never be invited to help out again.

Wouldnt recommend it.. not even with your best friends tongue.gif

Plus where will be the excitement when it does get released to the public tongue.gif

I think Danger just want pics of the emails saying they were chosen, not pics of the Encylopedia or feedback thread. :P

pictures of the e-mail (with any confidental info fuzzed out of course) sound appropriate.

I think Danger just want pics of the emails saying they were chosen, not pics of the Encylopedia or feedback thread. tongue.gif

Ah smile.gif Then that would be fine. smile.gif

To all chosen onces; Pics or it didn't happen!

You will have to take our word for it.

oh wow I never actually expected to get chosen to participate in the beta!! it was a nice surprise!

I actually didn't even see the new feedback subforum until it was mentioned in this thread whoops

Nothing here; I have rubbish luck in raffles, and too much work on at the moment anyway. smile.gif *settles back to wait patiently*