RavenWolf1010

The Avengers

((If forms were used it would be to assure that everyone knew how to play their characters, soul.

and also, I'm gonna take Tony since Raven's taking somebody else.))

(Yes, see, you were confused about your character earlier. I certainly don't need one.

Also shadow, are you ready for some Science Bros?!)

((Ok, so...

I'm claiming Captain America... And Jean Grey.

Shadow- Tony Stark

Sweet- Bruce Banner

Pudding- Loki? Jean Grey and Loki? Maybe?

And... Sorry I'm 'heat stroking' here. Too lazy to go through the rest. Text colors guys? I would like grey and... Either... Blue or red? What color for the Captain should I use? smile.gif

Does anyone have dibs of Thor yet? If not... I would like to try and RP him. I have a huge crush on Thor.

((Clint's text will be purple and Tony's will be either gold or red

and I'm so ready for some science bros, Sweet.))

Edited by shadow_claw

((If we want to limit it, I could try to fill in some of the gaps by taking Thor or Nick Fury or Natasha. I've never really tried Natasha but I could if we want just four. I do favor smaller rps.))

(I don't mind if romance is het or not, by the way. If its meaningful instead of instant, then it's good)

((Thanks pudding. I think I'll do Thor though. I need the practice. But Nick for sure will end up needing someone. And I think someone spoke for Natasha. Heck, it might have been you. I'm still... BLARGH.

And that's true. I don't mind same gender romance. I've never done it though. xd.png

So I guess we'll keep that in mind? And if you really wanted though, I'd allow Pepper. She's part of the Avengers. Sort of. Not officially. But she is a part of Marvel. ))

((Loki's all over the place with love interest. Male, female, horse. Doesn't really matter what you are. I plan on keeping that.

If that's the case, I'll adopt Fury under the idea someone can take him away if they want. Do people like the Community Service idea? Maybe we could start soon.))

(( Horse? xd.png

And I like the CS idea! I'm cool with what you want to do. Soulking wanted Thor... Since I have CA, I'll probably let them have him. The only reason I say probably, is on the premise of how active they are. Backup77 has Natasha, so that means the Avengers are full. They won't be on for about 5 days, so they can hop in from there.

I believe... We can start. I'll give Soul two days.

Sweet, pudding, if any, what color will your characters text be?))

(I don't use colors usually, but I will use green if Bruce is Hulked out)

((I usually don't do colors as well. I also agree with Sweet, why not start now?))

((Because I was asleep. And had a migrane. xd.png ))

Steve groaned and rolled over to look at his clock. The bleary lights blinded him. So, he knocked the clock that Tony contiued to replace his analog with while he slept, and groped for his old one. There. He brought it to his face, watching the hands tick. Six A.M. He set the clock down and rolled onto his back, debating whether or not to get up. He doubted anyone else would be awake, besides maybe Tony. With that, he climbed out of bed. The man stretched, then slipped on a shirt over his boxers. The smell of coffee hung in the air. One good thing about this era, the coffee. He didn't actually need coffee anymore. But it did bring him up to 'full capacity'.

((Will add Jean... Later.))

Edited by RavenWolf1010

Mighty storm clouds gathered over New York, swirling and writhing over one of the tallest buildings around. Several seconds later, a blazing light tunnel that looked nothing like lightning slammed down onto the top of said Stark Tower, sending a cloud of dust flying up. As the light left and the clouds receded, several figures were left. Most were obviously guards but it was the prisoner who was recognizable to the inhabitants around, if they could see him. Only days, possibly weeks before (It was difficult to tell time in a holding cell), he had been blazing through their city, killing millions and destroying what he could find with his army. And here he was, back again.

Loki glanced over at one of his guards, managing quite the sarcastic look despite being chained, handcuffed and muzzled. It really seemed to be overkill, in his opinion. They were only mortals. They were going to die anyway. Short lived was their very nature as mortals. By and by, he had probably helped with their population issue. He wasn't exactly repentent of his actions.

There was little response from the guards as they led Loki forward to the inside of the tower. They had landed rather conveniently on the Helipad on the tower so access inside was not that difficult to find. All they had to do not was find the saviors of Midgard Thor had spoken of. They were somewhere in the tower.

He walked into his room and ate some of his lunch. He kept in his left hand his mighty hammer. Just in case he had to fight. You never know when a fight was coming. When a enemy was about to attack or try to kill you. You just had to be ready.

(Short because I don't have much time.)

Edited by Soulking

((That's quite alright. My only request is that you choose a different color? Navy maybe? and it's 6 Am.

I'll get her for done, but...))

Jean rolled over in her sleep at the sound of thunder. She snapped up. Thor? No, he was at Stark Towers. Then she bristled. Loki. Her lip curled. She had to find out what was happening.

Rogers looked up from his mug of coffee. He lowered it, his face contorted in confusion. Loki? Why are... He looked down at his shirt and boxers. Uh... One moment.

Phoneix looked up scowling. She couldn't see anyone, but she could sense him. The guy who's head is a 'bag full of cats', as Banner had said. The woman rose into the air, she alighted down on the helipad, of which was marked with the same mark that always appeared when Thor came from Asgard. Why the hell is he here?! The woman was on fire. Almost literally. Her skin sparked flames from anger.

Loki turned his head towards a new, flying woman. Really, could everyone fly except for him? He was going to have to work on that. There had to be some kind of way to channel magic into flight. At the very least, he could always transform into a bird but that didn't have the same feeling as just flying. It certainly required more effort. The god rolled his eyes then turned his head away, allowing the guards to address the new woman.

"We have come to find the Saviors of Midgard. Odin has decided on a sentence and it must be fulfilled."

Rodgers returned, now more clothed. So you're looking for the Avengers? You've found them. What's the talk of a 'sentence that must be filled'? Where was Thor? Tony? Oh, hello ma-

Don't ma'm me. Fix this! He shouldn't be here! She paced angrily. Rember the New York Incident? Do you know how Stark is going to react?!

Edited by RavenWolf1010