RavenWolf1010

The Avengers

A few years have now passed since the 'New York Incident'. While each Avenger has fought their own battles, there is now peace; Leaving room to persue their own lives.

Most of the Avengers have taken up residency in Stark Towers. A few other Marvel characters, live at the S.H.E.I.L.D HQ.

Rules:

- No killing without creators permission/ power playing.

- Marvel only guys.

- Any Marvel character welcome, albeit they aren't uber powerful and stuff (Thor and Loki excluded). Like Death...

- What I say goes.

The Avengers

- Loki: pudding

- Thor: shadow_claw

- Captain America (Steve Rodgers): RavenWolf1010

- Iron Man (Tony Stark): shadow_claw

- Black Widow (Natasha Romanoff): Backup77

- Hawkeye (Clint Barton): shadow_claw

- The Hulk (Bruce Banner): Sweet_Wyvern

- Commander Nick Fury: pudding

Marvel Characters

- Spider-man (Peter Parker): pudding

- Deadpool (Wayde Winston Wilson): RavenWolf1010

- The Phoenix (Jean Grey): RavenWolf1010

Forms (For other Marvel Characters, or The Avengers if you need to.)

Username:

Name:

Alias:

Powers:

Appearance:

Family:

History:

Personality:

Other:

Character Sheets

Username: RavenWolf1010

Name: Jean Grey

Alias: The Phoneix

Powers: Telepathy, Telekinesis, Phoenix Force

Appearance: [Link]

Family: Jean Grey was born the second daughter of John and Elaine Grey. She had an older sister, Sara Grey-Bailey. John Grey was a (fictional) professor at Bard College in upstate New York. Depictions of Jean's childhood and her relations with her family have shown a stable, loving family life growing up.

History: (Courtesy of Wikipedia. Rest is there.)

Jean's mutant powers of telepathy and telekinesis first manifest when her best friend is hit by a car and killed. Jean mentally links with her friend and nearly dies as well. The event leaves her comatose, and she is brought back to consciousness when her parents seek the help of powerful mutant telepath, Charles Xavier. Xavier blocks her telepathy until she is old enough to be able to control it, leaving her with access only to her telekinetic powers. Xavier later recruits her as a teenager to be part of his X-Men team as "Marvel Girl", the team's sole female member. After several missions with the X-Men, Xavier removes Jean's mental blocks and she is able to use and control her telepathic powers.

During an emergency mission in space, the X-Men find their shuttle damaged. Jean pilots the shuttle back to Earth, but is exposed to fatal levels of radiation. Dying, but determined to save Cyclops and her friends, Jean calls out for help and is answered by the cosmic entity, the Phoenix Force. The Phoenix Force, the sum of all life in the universe,[19] is moved by Jean's dedication and love and takes the form of a duplicate body to house Jean's psyche. In that instant, the Phoenix Force is overwhelmed and believes itself to be Jean Grey and places Jean's dying body in a healing cocoon. The ship crashes in Jamaica Bay, with the other X-Men unharmed. The Phoenix Force, as Jean Grey, emerges in a new green and gold costume and adopts the new codename "Phoenix", with immense cosmic powers. Meanwhile, the cocoon containing the real Jean Grey sinks to the bottom of the bay, unnoticed. Phoenix continues her life as Jean Grey with the other X-Men, joining them on missions and saving the universe. During the "The Dark Phoenix Saga", Phoenix becomes overwhelmed and corrupted by her first taste of evil and transforms into a force of total destruction, called "Dark Phoenix", consuming a star, inadvertently killing the inhabitants of the star's planetary system, and jeopardizing the entire universe. However, Jean's personality manages to take control and Phoenix commits suicide to ensure the universe's safety.

She is then again, resurrected, as the current, not evil, Jean Grey.

Personality: RP'd

Other: The Phoenix Force allows her to

- Travel unaided through space

- Psionically manipulate matter and any form of energy

- Create powerful "cosmic" fire

- Resurrect from death and manipulate life energy in others

- Manipulate timelines

Basically, she could go to Asgard if she wanted to.

Edited by RavenWolf1010

(Something like this already happened in the Superheroes Vs. Villains thread, but it kind of died. I might be interested.

And hey, there are never too many guys for romance)

Edited by Sweet_Wyvern

((I'm definitely interested, as long as I can have Hawkeye. He's sorta my bro xd.png.))

((Cool! And you got it Shadow. I think I'll do Captain America... I love Loki and Thor, but I don't think I could do their personalities...

So... Plots... Just an open world type? Maybe like-

A few years have now passed since the 'New York Incident'. While each Avenger has fought their own battles, there is now peace; Leaving room to persue their own lives.

Edited by RavenWolf1010

((that sounds good with me. We can have the occasional villain or something pop in to add some plot and movement.))

((I'd say the main Avengers should be claimed first Soul

I don't think they live together in this one, but that'd be kinda cool.))

(If they don't live together then how are they interacting? Everyone would be making posts to themselves until occasionally when they run across each other. Bruce would be in a foreign country and wouldn't interact with anyone. You see the problem?)

((Yeah, you're right. Perhaps they could each have their own floor on Stark Tower or live in the Avengers' Mansion?))

(I don't think I can really do most of the main avengers. Mainly because i'm not anything like them.)

((I agree to that.

And if you should try to expand your rping abilities. Don't limit yourself, Soul.))

((I'm not going to have internet access for about five days, but could I reserve Natasha? I need more practice RPing her.))

((It may be an overused idea but to have everyone in the same area, maybe we could have Loki's sentence be community service on Midgard to appreciate the mortals more?))

((That just makes it more hilarious, and the Asguardians don't know that. Odin would have to be an idiot to make community service Loki's punishment, but Rule of Funny makes it possible.))

((I like the 'living in each floor of Stark Towers.' So... Let's do that.

And.... I want Captain America... The rest I'm ok with. xd.png

Do we want forms? ))

((I personally don't really need a form but other people might, so.. I guess so. And the Loki idea is good.

Someone take Tony I need a science bro))

((I love Tony. xd.png

Anyways, I'm inviting Jean Grey as well. You guys can bring along other too. wink.gif

Only rule is that they have to be Marvel. ))

((But that's Shazam. It was never Marvel's as Marvel's version is different. Wrong universe, wrong character.))