TJ09

2014-06-22 - Site Outage

Here in the United States, I was getting the 502 error, but now have a page saying that the site is down for regular maintenance. I'm glad to hear it's not me.

EDIT: Scratch that, getting the bad gateway error again.

Edited by Meg_752

I'm slightly feeling bad for those who are having ND experiments who need to prime their work again...

Go ahead and add Sweden to the list as well! laugh.gif 

But now it's just regular downtime.. smile.gif

Thank you Spirit, and greetings from Romania! biggrin.gif (I have relatives in Sweden. I heard it's awesome. OwO)

See? Regular downtime. Hmm. *theory is brought up again* >:3

@Raphy: Added, thank you. <3

Edited by MichiyoSaitou

Currently having problems in the UK as well (13:10 BST/8:10 EST?)

user posted image

Same in Hungary... laugh.gif

Here in the United States, I was getting the 502 error, but now have a page saying that the site is down for regular maintenance. I'm glad to hear it's not me.

Same here. Down for regular maintenance a minute ago. But 502 Bad Gateway now again. I think this means TJ's aware of what's happening now?

EDIT: Downtime again now.

Edited by Jon_

"Dragon Cave is currently down for regular maintenance." for CT, USA. hope it's ok now.

Yup, I'm seeing down for maintenance as well (currently in Florida). I just got on though, hopefully others haven't had huge problems!

Edited by helix9

It seems to be just switching from "502 Gateway Error" to the actual maintenance message.

Currently 9:43 for me.

EDIT: Lagging horribly before going to 504 Gateway Time-out. Helix Fossil says, "Left."

504 Gateway Time-out

nginx (Is this some sort of code?)

"Left."

Edited by Meg_752

Maintenance for Romania too! I will wait until everyone is fine and delete the list. smile.gif

EDIT: Nah, switching from 502 Bad Gateway to maintenance to page not loading. I will let it here until the site is up or until there is no more 502. xd.png

Edited by MichiyoSaitou

Another UK Bad Gateway here,

sigh, I finally get onto the laptop and I can't even check my draggies xd.png

Why did it post my previous post again when I had typed in something different? huh.gif

Oh well, Wish the real world would have some downtime. I'm so sore from yesterday's yard work I don't wanna go out and finish. I cleared all of the branches and twigs, mowed her lawn, now I just gotta bag the leaves. It'd be easier if I didn't have two pulled muscles. Ah well, maybe DC will be up again by the time I'm done.

Hang in there guys. Try reading some fanfiction to pass the time, watch something on youtube, or play some Forum games. It'll help the time go by faster.

Yay for that terrifying notion of waking TJ up to fix things. Hopefully, things will work again shortly.

LOL hello dear neighbours (Romania here). How do you do? biggrin.gif *adding*

Thanks, greetings to you too! biggrin.gif It's awesome to see that Dragon Cave is such a well-known site. cool.gif

Now instead of the bad gateway error I'm getting the white screen of death. xd.png

Wait, now it's 504 instead of 502. Let's collect error codes! They hatch into lagmonsters!

I just love it when servers don't give their clients the heads-up that they're going to change something or do maintenance. It's sooooo convenient and professional. It's got to be done, sure, but a little notice that a business/site can go do something else with their life besides concentrate on work or fun time would be nice. It would save them a truckload of hate mail and phone calls, too. My work's ISP did the same stinking thing the other day, and we were down for hours without the ability to do prescriptions. Feeling you, TJ. Hang in there, and give your server hell for their lack of consideration.

Dragon Cave is currently down for regular maintenance. tongue.gif

EDIT: It seems to be switching between the downtime message and the white screen.

Edited by Windy

Yay for that terrifying notion of waking TJ up to fix things. Hopefully, things will work again shortly.

Yay a mod!!!

Thanks, greetings to you too!  biggrin.gif It's awesome to see that Dragon Cave is such a well-known site.  cool.gif

Now instead of the bad gateway error I'm getting the white screen of death.  xd.png

(Indeed. I even saw more people from my country here. O_O)

Yay, same here! I am getting the loading screen of death. biggrin.gif

EDIT: Never mind, 504 Gateway Time-out. xd.png

Edited by MichiyoSaitou

It seems to be just switching from "502 Gateway Error" to the actual maintenance message.

Currently 9:43 for me.

EDIT: Lagging horribly before going to 504 Gateway Time-out. Helix Fossil says, "Left."

504 Gateway Time-out

nginx

Lagged 504 Gateway Timeout here too!

"The 504 Gateway Timeout error is an HTTP status code that means that one server did not receive a timely response from another server that it was accessing while attempting to load the web page or fill another request by the browser."

i just got:

504 Gateway Time-out

nginx

feel like i got put in the corner for time out. was so anxious for my eggs to hatch and now they will take longer. gah!

Edited by spring_dragon