TJ09

2014-06-22 - Site Outage

Also bad gateway here although this isn't the only thing that's messed up internet wise for me. Another thing that I DO check first isn't working either so I went from that to dragcave and neither worked... yep I blamed my poor internet. Then logged onto a third website and all is well.

Pesterchum y u fail me too...

"The 502 Bad Gateway error is an HTTP status code that means that one server received an invalid response from another server that it was accessing while attempting to load the web page or fill another request by the browser."

Boy, I really need to wake up. Hearing that explained made me envision Dragon Cave as an island and the Bad Gateway means that the draw bridge is out. Everything is fine, we just can't get to them.

Somebody call the bridge repair man already. xd.png

Countries who are still getting the 502 Bad Gateway message:

Argentina

Australia

Canada

China

Croatia

Finland

Germany

Japan

Netherlands

Philippines

Poland

Romania

South Korea

Spain

Switzerland

United Kingdom

United States (all)

...Yup, seems like everyone is still facing problems. xd.png

Slovenia dry.gif

Any idea how long i'll last?

^Added. smile.gif

Random thought/crack theory: What if there is nothing wrong with anything and this is actually the Dragon Encyclopedia release? O_O

Edited by MichiyoSaitou

Random thought/crack theory: What if there is nothing wrong with anything and this is actually the Dragon Encyclopedia release? O_O

... And we have to refresh observe the error page 1000 times before we can get to the cave again? tongue.gif

... And we have to refresh observe the error page 1000 times before we can get to the cave again?  tongue.gif

That would be hilarious. laugh.gif *laughs*

Let's name this outrage the ErrorCave. xd.png

Edited by MichiyoSaitou

Countries who are still getting the 502 Bad Gateway message:

Argentina

Australia

Canada

China

Croatia

Finland

Germany

Japan

Netherlands

Philippines

Poland

Romania

Slovenia

South Korea

Spain

Switzerland

United Kingdom

United States (all)

...Yup, seems like everyone is still facing problems. xd.png

Lol I like this list. DC's such an international site xd.png

What if my drags die when this happens... I don't wanna see dead rare CB on my scroll and i hope they don't change gender...

... And we have to refresh observe the error page 1000 times before we can get to the cave again? tongue.gif

Half that. I would take 502 times xd.png

What if my drags die when this happens... I don't wanna see dead rare CB on my scroll and i hope they don't change gender...

TJ will likely revive any dragons lost in downtime.

Lol I like this list. DC's such an international site xd.png

Isn't it awesome? happy.gif

@DangerDragon

I don't think that would happen, but if it did, all you'd have to do is contact a mod or TJ and they'd probably fix the issue/revive anything that was lost if it was connected to the problem.

Chile is also being affected by the outage as for 10:22 Santiago (Chile's capital) time sad.gif.

As Aggravating as it is,I'm glad to see that it's not only me that's getting the 502 bad link thing.Hope the matter is able to be quickly resolved.

Chile is also being affected by the outage as for 10:22 Santiago (Chile's capital) time sad.gif.

Added! biggrin.gif

Now, what other countries which have not been specified in the list are there getting the error? xd.png

Edited by MichiyoSaitou

New York checking in here. We're getting the 502 Bad Gateway message too. We're in good company, I see. smile.gif

In case you haven't had Belgium yet, Bad Gateway here as well!

I hope it'll get fixed soon, I want to make my friend happy with this eggie I bred for her sad.gif

In case you haven't had Belgium yet, Bad Gateway here as well!

I hope it'll get fixed soon, I want to make my friend happy with this eggie I bred for her sad.gif

Thank you, Sany. biggrin.gif Nobody from Belgium replied until now. xd.png (The list is on page 3, just in case. ^^)

So it's down for everyone, eh? Then, I am messaging my friend from Trinidad and Tobago. Maybe it works here. o_e

Edited by MichiyoSaitou

I thought it was my internet at first because South Australia has horrendous internet connection/speed and its been slow all day... but seeing as everyone else is having the same issue...

xd.png

Now, what other countries which have not been specified in the list are there getting the error? xd.png

Go ahead and add Sweden to the list as well! laugh.gif

But now it's just regular downtime.. smile.gif

Edit: ... and now it's bad gateway again.

Edited by Spirit_

Yay! Down for maintenance! That's better than down for 502! biggrin.gif

Edit: No! 502 again! Bad 502! mad.gif

Edited by Confused Cat