TJ09

2014-06-22 - Site Outage

Site is back up.

I checked my dragons, and the brute egg I'd bred and abandoned (seasonal fail) was there, and the CB gilded bloodscale egg was gone. Abandoned the brute egg again and the bloodscale reappeared. Hopefully it's still influenced, because I only have the one female pink.

Nah, datamonster was a completely different beast.

No problems here. All my eggs and hatchies are okay and exactly as they should have been, I can breed eggs which I do not lose, I can abandon with no issues, there are eggs in the cave and in the AP. Everything is working fine. smile.gif

Edited by MichiyoSaitou

Lol I tried offering on it... that kind of gives a laugh

laugh.gif Well sadly a reattempt breeding did not give me second luck today and I can't remember who had this avatar egg...goes to get caffiene to try and remember

It is no worry though rather this than no DC!

Edited by lilacamy931

Well, lost the two eggs I took from the AP and my two gendered hatchlings I named this morning are now nameless.

Lost not other dragons, luckily. The two eggs which were supposed to hatch, did hatch.

The eggs I got from the AP did have some views and click before they left my scroll. They don't now anymore.

I'm guessing TJ already knows and, or the host, has restored a backup of the cave.

That's only way I can explain the eggs going "back in time" and the lost names. Can't explain the hatchies hatching though...... Cause when I named my two gendered hatchies, the two eggs still had to hatch.

I bred some of my dragons just before the downtime. Now the eggs disappear and dragons show that they didn't breed today. But the Action Log has recorded these eggs and they appear as fogged.

So, should I breed them again or wait for the date recovery? Will the eggs appear again?

Not so important, but I never experienced something like this before on DC and don't know how to deal with it. unsure.gif

Got another glimpse of 502 there - naughty server!

UK must have one hell of a bad luck, it's working just fine in Romania. blink.gif

Well, lost the two eggs I took from the AP and my two gendered hatchlings I named this morning are now nameless.

Lost not other dragons, luckily. The two eggs which were supposed to hatch, did hatch.

The eggs I got from the AP did have some views and click before they left my scroll. They don't now anymore.

I'm guessing TJ already knows and, or the host, has restored a backup of the cave.

That's only way I can explain the eggs going "back in time" and the lost names. Can't explain the hatchies hatching though...... Cause when I named my two gendered hatchies, the two eggs still had to hatch.

I was hunting in the AP during the brief break before the 502s started, and woke up to find the Cave has returned, as has one of the eggs I re-abandoned with a rather messy lineage. Didn't expect that. blink.gif

Thank you to Thuban, TJ and anyone else involved in getting the site back online. <3

I bred some of my dragons just before the downtime. Now the eggs disappear and dragons show that they didn't breed today. But the Action Log has recorded these eggs and they appear as fogged.

So, should I breed them again or wait for the date recovery? Will the eggs appear again?

Not so important, but I never experienced something like this before on DC and don't know how to deal with it. unsure.gif

I rebred mine, the 3 that did not produce before had same results. The 4th that had produced did not produce again and the egg lineage page can not locate egg anymore. I would just try again.

Oh, it's a good thing you mentioned the action log! Somehow that indeed does have the lost information. Mine shows the hatchies being named.

So somehow the action log stores the info while the scroll looses it's data.... weird.

I rebred mine, the 3 that did not produce before had same results. The 4th that had produced did not produce again and the egg lineage page can not locate egg anymore. I would just try again.

I just realised I have lost an avatar too... Hopefully it will give an egg when I re-breed my dragons.

EDIT: Nope, the dragons were not interested in each other.

Edited by Jon_

o_O Argh. A 3G silver I traded away earlier is still on my scroll. [Redone, whoo!] Similarly, a 2G avatar that was given to me is not there any more. sad.gifAnd a vampire I gave to someone is back on my scroll. [Redone!]

Should I leave those things alone or try and organise the transfers/trades a second time?

Edit: This is especially weird; the transfer link in the PM from the user that I got my 2G avatar from still says The eggs/hatchlings have been transfered to your account successfully. But it clearly hasn't been. o_O

Edit II: Okay, I'm trying to arrange for the above things to happen a second time. I hope that won't break things. DX

Edited by pinkgothic

Thank you very much! I'm going to try mine as well. Hope they cooperate a little. unsure.gif

I was hunting in the AP during the brief break before the 502s started, and woke up to find the Cave has returned, as has one of the eggs I re-abandoned with a rather messy lineage. Didn't expect that. blink.gif

Thank you to Thuban, TJ and anyone else involved in getting the site back online. <3

I just checked the action log, and it shows the egg being abandoned 5 hours ago, and then the Cave went down again, so I have no idea how the egg returned.

o_O Argh. A 3G silver I traded away earlier is still on my scroll. Similarly, a 2G avatar that was given to me is not there any more. sad.gif And a vampire I gave to someone is back on my scroll.

Should I leave those things alone or try and organise the transfers/trades a second time?

Edit: This is especially weird; the transfer link in the PM from the user that I got my 2G avatar from still says The eggs/hatchlings have been transfered to your account successfully. But it clearly hasn't been. o_O

An egg I traded have gone back onto back scroll... now I have no idea who I've traded with and how I could arrange the trade.

Luckily all my eggs and hatchlings are safe!

Same here... Guess it's a good thing I slept in late this morning. sad.gif