ShadowRift

Crisp Survey

*Wakes up*

*Checks survey*

*Sees how many responses there are*

*Overwhelmed with happiness, tries not to cry :') *

Thank you all so, so much <3

I wouldn't be able to do the survey without you guys. I'll keep it up for a bit longer in case anyone else wants a llama but thank you thank you thank you <3

Sorry if the odd flavours gave trouble for anyone, I haven't actually seen m/any of them in shops myself tongue.gif

Has anyone ever tried the ketchup kind? I Have not

Yeah. They're awful.

I couldn't take this survey because I wasn't familiar with half those unusual flavors, but I wish I could try them. smile.gif

I am glad to see I'm not the only one who's not an expert in exotic crisp flavours!  laugh.gif

Lol, me too. I haven't seen most of those flavours where I live. I did the survey imagining how those might taste. The ones I've seen most in Spain are paprika, ham and cheese.

(Apparently the lag ate my previous post...)

Lol, me too. I haven't seen most of those flavours where I live. I did the survey imagining how those might taste. The ones I've seen most in Spain are paprika, ham and cheese.

(Apparently the lag ate my previous post...)

Paprika <3

I used to love paprika flavour crisps (Doritos and Pringles) but they don't seem to be sold in the UK any more.

Yeah.  They're awful.

I second that. Years ago we had Chio with ketchup and they were so horrible I spit the crisp I tasted on the school floor and never tried it again. :/

I did the survey for fun, even though I did not know two of the flavours. I just guessed for those. o^o

My favourites are chicken, barbecue, paprika, and chili peppers. I also like cheese, sour scream and drill, and cheese and onion (from Lay's Baked, they taste more like paprika than onion).

Edited by MichiyoSaitou

Well, the survey is over and I thank you all very, very much for your input! I'm sorry about the weird flavours causing a bit of a hassle but I guess it's something to think about.

Anyone have any crisp stories/trivia they'd like to share?

I think my sister once got a crisp that was pretty much a bubble tongue.gif

Shoot! I missed the survey and now I can't even see the list of flavors to know which ones I have seen or heard of and , of course, tried. Worst of all I missed my chance at getting an imaginary Llama. Mind you I already have one in my head and dreams but I would have liked another. sad.gif

Is there a link to that list I could try, so I can see it. unsure.gif

Are crisps only potato based ( I am American and we eat chips, lol. ) There are tons of Lays chip flavors and also tortilla chip flavors made by Doritos. This is a list of Lays Potato Chip Varieties 2014.

I don't like thick chips or baked chips. If it is not greasily unhealthy, what is the point. I do like Lays Stax though. biggrin.gif