ShadowRift

Crisp Survey

Hello!

So, I have this lil task thing that I have to do for school which requires me going out into the big wide world and asking people about crisps so I can analyse the results and do boring stuff.

However, instead of risking my life out there, I decided to sit at my laptop and ask people online (much less scary). And, since I only have about 10 respondents so far, I thought why not ask the DC community cause:

a- they're a bunch of really nice people

b- I know my way around the forum and how to make a post like this

c- they must like food (which is what the survey is about)!

The survey is just 10 small questions- nothing difficult at all. And, it's all about crisps (chips), which most people eat and love tongue.gif

Also I am offering a reward of an imaginary llama to everyone who completes the survey (you will have my gratitude also)!

I just need a few more results so the data will be easier to analyse and stuff and it's all on this website so it's super easy to use and you will be doing something productive (you can then feel good about yourself and cuddle your llama)!

----------------------------------------------------------------

Welp thanks to everyone for completing it the best they can <3

It's helped me a ton and I hope you're all enjoying your llamas!

This thread can be deleted or we can just talk about crisps, I don't mind.

(if you really want I could try and breed an egg for you, just PM me)

Edited by ShadowRift

I'm here to collect my llama laugh.gif

But you had some weird flavours listed there, half of them aren't even sold in Germany. So I guessed how much I'd like them.

I'm here to collect my llama laugh.gif

But you had some weird flavours listed there, half of them aren't even sold in Germany. So I guessed how much I'd like them.

There were some very interesting flavors (I haven't seen them in the US, either, in some cases), but given that I'm a pescatarian (fish, not other meats), I did my best with the flavors. biggrin.gif Salt and vinegar is forever my favorite though. biggrin.gif

Llamas are delivered shortly after completion!

And yes I have to admit there are a ton of weird flavours... apparently there's even a hedgehog flavour??

I'm not sure how people can come up with these tongue.gif

But thanks very much for your responses. It is greatly appreciated x

Edited by ShadowRift

Took your survey. I have to admit that I don't eat walkers crisps very much, so the middle 5 are just a random order.

I prefer Nik Naks (the orange packets) or Mackies Crisps. It's a pity the latter is so hard to find down here.

Haven't heard of some of those brands or flavours, but I completed the survey to the best of my ability. Good luck with your school project! smile.gif

Weird flavours you got there blink.gif

I did my best, though! Now I'm ready for my llama.

A lot of the flavors listed for favorites weren't any I'm interested in trying and some I've never seen in stores here. So my list is also a little shaky, but I put them in the order of which I'd try them based on how good they sounded, lol.

I am also awaiting my llama.

There ya go! Wasn't sure what order to put flavors in since I hadn't had most of those, so just put what I have had first and guessed on the rest by name. X3

^I agree with Lagie, some unusual flavours. =o

I took it! Those really are some weird flavors lol. Has anyone ever tried the ketchup kind? I Have not

Done!

Though most of them are not sold where I live.

I need to think where I shall put my imaginary llama......

Edited by HorseChick

I took it! Those really are some weird flavors lol. Has anyone ever tried the ketchup kind? I Have not

Yup, I have smile.gif Not the best, just kind of tomato-y (not a fan of tomatoes)

An imaginary llama? For me? ohmy.gif *hugs llama* laugh.gif

I live in Canada, so I haven't heard of most of those flavors or brands. I guessed what flavors I would like best on the list part. My favorite chips are Ruffles All Dressed. Ketchup-flavored Lays chips are actually pretty common around here; they're not bad, but not my favorite. They used to be my favorite, though.

(Eeeeeeughh no other option on the gender field :c )

Oh gosh, crisps. What a British word. I love ketchup chips and also the salt and vinegar ones, even though they make my teeth really uncomfortable afterwards. Also the "low-salt" ones that Lays sells? The subtler flavour is really nice for me and I usually end up accidentally eating half a club-sized bag in a single sitting :I

Im not a fan of tomatoes or ketchup haha. My favorite out of those would have to be salt and vinegar.

I filled out the survey. Took me a few minutes to figure out what Walkers were, haha. I don't do much experimenting with new flavors, so the list is organized by what seems most appealing to me after the first couple that I know for sure I like.

Donezo!

Like SockPupp... I had a hard time choosing the flavors as I think those are from a different country?

tongue.gif And like Sock, I am also awaiting my llama.

How come people think these flavors are weird? I've had most of them. I used to eat like, five or six packets of crisps a week, but now that I'm in China, I rarely eat them...

Before, I'd try every new flavor that came onto the market.

Llama please.

Edited by SoiledLove

How come people think these flavors are weird? I've had most of them.

Difference in culture would be the most probable reason.

I had no idea what those were either but i just went by how the flavor sounds since I hadnt had most of them. WHich one sounds the worst to you?

only 2 of those flavours I've never heard of but the brands I've never heard of a lot of them

also you should have a less than 1 a week choice

my Llama's name is Blue Hostage

I am glad to see I'm not the only one who's not an expert in exotic crisp flavours! laugh.gif

The one sold most in Germany is probably paprika, but I don't think that was on the list.