TJ09

2014-06-19 - Dragon Encyclopedia Beta

I did,sorry I forgot tongue.gif.

No worries, it happens ^^

Signed up yesterday!

I had this insane dream last night that this thread was actually about the name-stealing feature, not the encyclopedia. I had signed up to be a beta tester and won, but I didn't see the notification until like an hour in and missed the name I had been [and am in real life] stalking. It was horrifying.

What is beta raffle? I thought this is enclypedia? Not a raffle?

This is a raffle of sorts, you can enter to be one of the 50-100 users who will be drawn sometime Sunday to test the encyclopaedia before everyone else gets it smile.gif

Also someone correct me: beta - is a test of sort (hence testers for the encyclopaedia biggrin.gif )

Edited by lilacamy931

Also someone correct me: beta - is a test of sort (hence testers for the encyclopaedia biggrin.gif )

Yes, pretty much. Betas are designed to test functionality and fix bugs before a program goes live to the public. smile.gif

*crosses fingers* I can hope to get picked, right? smile.gif

Really looking forward to it. DC Geeks, Unite!

Been wondering what a Cyclops pedia would be about...

Yay! I'm going to love this feature, since it'll help me with my Dragons of Berk lineage project in how the dragons act when humans are watching 'em.

I signed up too. For as much time as I spend hanging around here, it won't hurt me to make myself useful once in a while. smile.gif

I signed up as well, I was, and still am part of another, more private beta for a game called Awesomenauts, so why not try to get into the DC beta as well...?

Sweet.

I signed up because there is so much to learn about dragons,

the little nuances that only experience and time can bring,

and maybe this will be a way to supplement time and experience.

The encyclopedia is such a great idea.

I really enjoy beta testing, so I signed up for this. cool.gif After re-reading all official announcements, I'm no longer sure the encyclopedia is what I originally thought it would be, but I will reserve judgement until I've actually seen how it works.

When this was first "revealed" as the April Fool's joke, I felt like the only person who wasn't bummed that it probably was just that: a joke. Now that it's obvious that this is actually going to be implemented, I'm kinda excited. However, I hope we won't have to do the "observing" and "clicking" junk of hundreds of dragons just to unlock information. That would be really tedious and not even that fun. :/

I signed up and I am getting more and more excited for the encyclopedia to come out for all to use.

When this was first "revealed" as the April Fool's joke, I felt like the only person who wasn't bummed that it probably was just that: a joke. Now that it's obvious that this is actually going to be implemented, I'm kinda excited. However, I hope we won't have to do the "observing" and "clicking" junk of hundreds of dragons just to unlock information. That would be really tedious and not even that fun. :/

Erm as long as we won't need to click 100+ chickens or something, it should be fine. Seek for people who have armies of x dragon/creature and don't mind clickspamming. Maybe you could even click spam your own scroll so it's even easier.

Erm as long as we won't need to click 100+ chickens or something, it should be fine. Seek for people who have armies of x dragon/creature and don't mind clickspamming. Maybe you could even click spam your own scroll so it's even easier.

If we *do* have to click a whole bunch of adults, I can see LBD's scroll getting bombed with eager clickers on a mad chicken hunt... tongue.gif