TJ09

2014-06-19 - Dragon Encyclopedia Beta

If I remember correctly, the garbled text was some incomplete HTML entity. Something like "&rquot" maybe?

I think that a closing quote character was incorrectly entered in HTML.

I think you maybe right smile.gif. I didn't exactly remember the "garbled text" part. I was too eager to sign up biggrin.gif

I signed up, so we'll see what happens. It would be very interesting to be part of the beta group.

Sounds interesting. Can't sign up as I'll be in hospital.

Oh, that sounds neat. I signed up.

I signed up mostly because I want to get my hands on the lore xd.png will be watching my email after taking a tour of an ice cream place

I'd love to help out, so I signed up. smile.gif

*strokes chin* Interesting... even if i had said that I disliked the idea earlier. ( xd.png To be honest, I still do.)

Yay!

Entered, hoping, although I don't have much luck with being chosen for something good... But one can try tongue.gif

Cool! Even though I'd love to see the Encyclopedia as soon as possible, I don't have time to test and write feedback, so I'm not going to sign up. But good luck to those who did! Help making it awesome for me! biggrin.gif

I'm really curious to see how it's going to be like!

Unfortunately, I can't participate, but I'm looking forward to when it's available for everyone smile.gif

omg awesome!!! xd.pngfinally feel relieved to see it was a kind of "turner" for the April Fools thing (or something like that)

I'm so excited! =D I might not participate for the testing, but that's alright ^^ Can't wait to see it out~!

Signed up, too. Did some testing for another site I play on, and it was actually kinda fun.