DragonKami

What Is Your Personality?

I'm kinda rude when I'm with people I don't know, but I don't mean to be that way. I have lots of problems with anxiety, so I can be very cold and standoffish and at times people have said I act like I'm 'more important than everyone else'. Again, I dont mean to act that way. I'm silent more often than not because when I do talk I stutter horribly. Occasionally I'll be stuck on a word for 30+ seconds and it gets really annoying. In general, I'm not a very pleasant person, I don't think. Heh.

But when I'm with close(and I mean CLOSE) friends, I'm a total dork. I don't stutter as much when I'm around people I trust, which means I'm more open to having proper conversations, which are mostly about video games and things I like. I don't really dominate conversations unless I'm really passionate about something, but that doesn't bother me because I like listening to people and finding out what they like.

I'd like to think I'm a thoughtful person, but I don't have many opportunities to show it.

I guess that's it.

People who have described me have often used words like 'intelligent' 'strange' and 'fascinating'.

All I can say is my mentality is that I am merely only doing the bare necessities to get along with anyone else. In reality it is fairly clear that there is something about me that doesn't quite line up with "normal", in a manner that can come off as either off-putting or endearing depending on the person. Although sometimes I may not make any sense or go off on a rambling tangent, everything is appropriately justified in logical explanation once people understand where I'm drawing my conclusions from.

Basically: My personality is fairly straight up bizarre, but not in a creepy or murderous manner. I'm intelligent, but my thinking is disorganized and comes to strange conclusions that follow their own twisted logic that is still followable.

Others seeme as an exciting highly volatile rather impulsive personality; a natural lead, who's quick to make decisions, though not always the right ones. They see me as bold and adventuresome, someone who will try anything once someone who takes chances and enjoys an adventure. They enjoy being in your company because of the excitement that I have.

(I got it from a quiz result. I somewht agree but also disagree tongue.gif)

Last year I was funny, crazy, a little bit weird and some people would even say I have problems however, this year it's completely different. Now my friends say that I've gotten more emo and quiet. It's not my fault that over the school holidays I had no one to talk to considering I'm an only child. Sometimes I can be really loud and joke around but I'm usually the quiet type now.

I'll start this thing which will turn into a wall of text (trust me) with three words.

I don't know.

People think that I know a ton about everything. Literally everything. There's so much pressure on me at any given moment I think I'll just break down at some point...

On the outside I'm sarcastic, witty, funny, -insert complimentary thing here-... I'm just a fireball of anger and loneliness inside...

Okay, imagine me in four forms. Form number one is outside me. I'll call this one Happy, because it is happiness. I'm ready to take on the world.

Form number two is a different story. Let's call this one Rage. Kind of self-explanatory, right?

Form number three is... hmm, what would a good name for that be? How about Despair? This is depressed me. Alone. When I'm like this I just want to curl up in a corner and stay there forever, trapped in my thoughts...

Form number four is something like Wonder. Sometimes I just sit around and think about stuff. I'm peaceful. Serene, maybe, if you want to go complex and redundant. In this form I'll be secluded and content. Not happy, just content.

If my four forms were layers, then I'd probably have something else that's just... there. Like, if my forms had holes in them, it would be like water. Something that's just filling all of the forms. It's something like despair, but certainly not as bad. It's like some sort of sense that I've lost something that I once held very dear. Like losing a treasured memory.

I really, really don't know.

To some people, I'm abrasive, strict, and a buzzkill.

To some, I'm the life of the party, a through-and-through rebel, and the person who lights up the room with sheer bubbliness.

To others, I'm a shoulder to cry on and a listening ear.

To still others, I'm a creative, artistic wunderkind, full of ideas and shiny things.

To others, I'm an intellectual - or maybe just a know-it-all - pretentious, but annoyingly knowledgeable.

To others again, I'm basically the Hulk, going straight from mild-mannered reasonable soul to RAGE MONSTER.

To me, I'm all of the above. smile.gif

Edited by LibbyLishly

I'm shy and quiet to most people. I don't really have a whole lot to say to strangers.

Once you get to know me, I'm goofy and fun. With a rather dry and sometimes offensive sense of humor. And an extreme love of animals, especially reptiles and cats.

If I don't really like you, you'll know me as rather mean and censorkip.gif*y.

I'm an honest person, I don't like to sugar coat things.

I've got poor people skills.

I'm decisive and don't like to censorkip.gif around when stuff needs to get done.

It's pretty hard to make me angry but, once you do, you'll wish you hadn't.

Well,I am an introverted person.But when I am with people that Imhave known for a while,I feel confident.My friends usually say that I am crazed up,but I am okay with it.I actually prefer people to tell me crazy than boring.

I can't really tell you that without bending the truth.

I can tell you what I think I am like, but I can't say for certain what I actually am like.

For that, you need to ask someone who's been around me long enough to give an accurate description.

One best sees himself in the eyes of others.

As for what I think I am like, I have a bit of a split personality.

I am two-faced, or even three or four.

I find myself acting in many different ways depending on the company I keep. I wear my masks to better strengthen the connections I deem valuable.

But left to my own devices, I am most frequently an outsider.

I am skeptical and have trust issues, so I keep to myself rather then actively try to make new connections.

I also see myself as a bit of a snob. I can't help but feel irked around people who are visibly open and overly happy or loud or just plain silly. I know it's not a good trait, but it's something I can't help.

Edited by Brotato

Shortly said: complicated to explain. laugh.gif

But if I tried, it would go like this: I'm not always in the best and happiest mood, but I always try to make myself happy by making other people happy. I tend to goof around most of the time and make jokes, but sometimes I can go a bit too far and regret it shortly after because I can be mean without wanting to be. When you make me angry I can be really mean, even EVIL if you want. I do my best to be a good friend who you can rely on and help out whenever I can, yet I often feel lonely and on my own. My sister, of course, thinks that I can be a menace until she needs to borrow something from my closet, then I'm the best sister ever! Just kidding, of course. tongue.gif

Laughter is my fuel, so I try my best to always find a reason to laugh, smile and be happy. I hardly ever fall in love, but if there is someone out there who I'm meant to fall in love with, they have to know how to make me laugh. When it comes to expectations in life, they can vary. I do my best to be as realistic as possible, but I'm more in a wild turbulence between foolishly optimistic and severely pessimistic. I'm an artistic soul that draws as a prodigy child since I was four years old (my drawings were in an exhibition at the art academy with their students back in 1999 before my 5th birthday), so I find my escape in drawing (mostly outfits because I adore fashion *coughIhaveablogcough*) and in singing (which sounds horrific, don't even ask). tongue.gif

I was verbally bullied, often used and hurt many times in my life during growing up, so I'm a bit more introvert and skeptic when I meet someone new, but recently I started guiding myself with the idea that everyone deserves a chance to show themselves that I almost never got from other people, so I put in all of my efforts to be at least someone who is more open to everyone and everything.

I don't know how intelligent I am (and by that I mean the IQ), but I think that I can use what nature gave me in a really good way (at least most of the time). I'm an animal lover and I often feel more empathy and closer to them than to people. I'm very motherly and very very sensitive so many things can make me cry and I always show my motherly instinct around a baby and/or any animal. I hate studying, but love learning in an active way, with connecting the facts and seeing how everything ticks. I'm not so easy to figure out at first, not even to myself, but overall I think I'm not that bad. smile.gif

Edited by *Silver Fox*

I'm terrible and hedonistic and usually probably too passionate about things, I'm really bad at talking to people, and I have way too many feelings |D

I hate the way lots of people think and that they're so quick to censorkip.gif all over people they have privilege over but I'm too emotional and bad at talking to people to actually debate things with anybody without becoming too mad to do anything but beat my head against a wall

I'll cry if you yell or sound angry at me, on bad days I'll cry if you yell or sound angry at anybody at all, I don't really deal with loud noises very well

I produce lots of ideas but I think almost all of them are terrible c':

Also I am bug

Extremely shy and quiet; I usually just sit somewhere and keep my mouth closed. I really like to make new friends, but being really awkward at times, I can't be sure whether they like me or not. I can't trust people easily, mainly because some of my old friends and some of the new acquaintances turned out to be backstabbers. Even though I don't talk much, online chatting feels nice and easy! I'm quite bad at responding and figuring out something to talk about, though. I also am rather dumb. ÓuO"

Some of my friends consider me as a weirdo, since I have a vivid imagination and I usually talk about strange stuff. My drawings also contain sometimes stuff my friends don't seem to understand.

I might look a little moody on the outside, but I guess I really am a pretty happy person, and I usually laugh a lot. I can also be mean and censorkip.gif*y at times, but I guess it's just that I'm still young and stupid. It feels really bad when I notice I've been mean, so I try my best not to be.

I have a lot of conflicting personality traits, I guess, and am having a bit of trouble deciding who I want to be - a more logic-oriented person or an emotion-oriented one. I'm tied between INFP and INTP, though atm I'm leaning more towards INFP! I'm autistic and am prone to sudden mood swings, but I guess in an ideal environment I'd like to be as kind to others as possible. I sorta want to put myself out there, and in some situations I do, but it makes me feel really uncomfortable and insecure! I definitely struggle with perfectionism and feelings of not being adequate, and I'm always afraid of embarrassing myself in front of others or making them uncomfortable in some way. I'm not the best at body language, though I definitely have learned a lot - but most of the time I avoid even looking at the other person, so I can rarely tell what they are feeling from their actions! I rarely reach out to others, because I'd prefer to have them reach out to me - my reasoning is that if they want to interact with me, they will, and I don't want to force them to be polite to me by starting a conversation. I know this logic is kind of flawed, because there are many others who feel the same way as me, but I honestly think I'll never be extroverted enough to be an 'out there' person, except in some very specific situations. I like to talk a lot if I feel comfortable but I tend to stumble over my words or repeat myself or not make sense even though I have a pretty good grasp on . My sensory aversions can make me act really 'weird' sometimes and I fear that this is offputting to others! I often fluctuate between highs and lows: excitement and apathy is probably the biggest one, and there's no way to tell how I will feel at any given moment.