OtomeKristinOtaku

Why did you choose your current Avatar?

I chose my avatar 'Sumomo' from the Chobits anime and manga, She is one version of a Persecom, whose full size is human equivalent in ALL ways, male and female that is like a PC while the smaller ones, like Sumomo, would be like a laptop.  The Sumomo character is so lively and fun, that I even have a tattoo of her on my upper left arm...  She is a secondary character in the story and is roughly abt 6" tall...  If you've ever seen Chobits, you will understand what I mean... 

My icon is a cartoony version of me made in a Picrew (here's the link if anyone's into that kind of thing). I really liked this picture-maker since I can actually make something that remotely looks like me (yay monolids and mohawk option). The wings were obviously me taking some artistic liberties, but I really love angels, birds, and other fluffy winged beings (Pipios... absolutely precious) and I can't ever turn down the opportunity to put a pair on myself.

My avatar might change soon, but right now it's a fanart of a corviknight i found on google! Unfortunately i couldn't find the original artist :( so i can't credit them. I picked it because my user is SomeRandomCoviknight, and i thought this fanart was cute! I would totally catch a flying taxi :)

so yeah, no special meaning i just thought it was cool.

Right now you will be seeing my little "Dancing Leprechaun."  I've been using it on various forums, around St. Patrick's Day, since 2004.  :D

I change my icon like every week. But right now it’s a Hero Chao from sonic because... chao epic. (Art by gen-toon on tumblr)

I've had mine for ages.  I chose it because I love the Seattle Seahawks. Go Hawks!! :)

[ Smit ] 

We wanted to make our icon a Pokemon dragon and remember how much we love Hydreigon from PMD 

I have the petals of a dried rainbow rose glued to a paper as an art piece hanging on my door. The petals are from the rainbow rose I received from my Lavender Graduation. (I would've had twice as many petals, but my niece was a violent little toddler to her rose.)