OtomeKristinOtaku

Why did you choose your current Avatar?

I recently updated mine. Before it was the old gold dragon sprite, which I liked because i found it unique. But on this most auspicious of nights I changed it. I got one of those fancy random changing ones. It changes to three pictures; one that is reminiscent of a construction sign (I found it hilarious), a picture of some outer space (who doesn't love outer space?), and a final symbol representing the Dota 2 logo, since that is essentially all I do with my free time now.

It is a part of picture I made like 5 years ago. (In fact it was avatar art for Gaia website.)

I wanted to use my own work as the DC avatar and didn't have anything better at the time. And I never bothered to change it, to be honest.

Because I love vampire dragons, so when I saw the male one in the default avatars I had to use it. ^^ Will make my own avatars soon, but for now, I'll keep my vampire. ^^

I went through a Danny Phantom phase where I was screen capturing scenes from the show. I liked the way Jazz (MC's sister) was cuddling a teddy bear but thought it would be amusing to splice in the dragon I hoard. I'm not a redhead. smile.gif

Used to have a gorgeous avatar of a blue Nebula and Horse dragon fighting, but because a lot changes in two years I found out I loved Monster Hunter and earlier this Nov I decided to draw a Monster Hunter so I drew up an Abyssal Lagiacrus and stuck it in as my avatar to show the world that I like both slaughtering monsters and the unarguably more peaceful pastime of art.

The commas have extincted from this post

Beanz the faerie is my current avatar and is now my life. (??? what's that supposed to mean?)

As in it's a character I made among many others as part of what I showcase on facebook. (need to make an etsy soon)

If you're interested, check out the Whosawhatsits link in the signature (click on the picture).

Edited by Draikette

My current favourite anime is Shoujo Kakumei Utena/Revolutionary Girl Utena, so I felt like using something from there.

I like pandas tongue.gif

Other than that no particular reason why this is my avie. I might change it at some point but I've had it for years now so.....habits xd.png

It's Christmas time and I love Kirara from Inuyasha and her in a Christmas hat is just so cute. wub.gif

...also I couldn't find a good Christmas pic with Cloud. xd.png

Homestuck. rolleyes.gif

I use to have another one that most people know me by, so many don't recognise me anymore with this one. But I don't want to change back to that.

Gold is v important and also my son

(Johto 4 life)

Edited by Pika_Oi

For the heck of it

Because I wanted to use something related to Studio Killers.

My sister, and you guys might know her art thread around the forums/recognize her style of drawing, drew this for me because I absolutely loved border collies. She helped me re-size it and link it, and it turned into my profile picture ever since I joined DC. Same goes for the flamingo on my siggy.

My profile pic is of Blake Belladonna from the web series RWBY. She's my favorite female character. happy.gif Before that I had a random pic of a blue dragon I found on Google images.