OtomeKristinOtaku

Why did you choose your current Avatar?

English class. While we were learning about anglo-saxons, there was a documentary that presented these ancient drawings of 'blemmyae' that showed up so me and my best friend searched it up... this is what we found (picture resized and photoshopped by my friend)

Edited by wtf

Because I love Suicune so much I would love to really own one! She is what I wish to embody, grace, beauty, and a sense of power.~ She is just glorious!

Lineart isn't mine, though color and shading is (and I made some minor line tweaks); it's the male sprite for a dragon I've tried and failed twice to suggest, with a melanistic color morph based on a character of mine of the same species.

Because it was one of the first avatars I made. Really need to re-do my signature and avatar when I get time xd.png

It is a picture I took of the Grand Canyon, and I have always found the image immensely calming.

I liked the way the Dragons by Mysfytt looked, and being my first dragon, I thought that that would

look nice to have as my avatar.

Just wanted to do some DC fanart and use it...

Edited by ishlia

Mine is a picture of my dog, Kiss. She is a large Chinese Crested, hairless except her head, feet and tail. She also has piercing blue eyes which is unusual for the breed. I call her my dragon dog.

I think I chose this avatar about two years ago. Maybe one year, I don't really remember.

All I can recall is that someone on the minecraft forums got me into dragon cave.