OtomeKristinOtaku

Why did you choose your current Avatar?

20 hours ago, TerraAnne said:

Ahh well I always am paranoid about using pictures from anywhere else

It's one reason why I've used the flower from one of the in-cave events, after asking its spriter for permission :) Much less trouble than taking something from completely-offsite.

Alexz Johnson is my favorite singer and I've been listening to her older songs a lot. 

My avatar is a sprite I made of a personal dragon character of mine so it feels fitting for a site about dragon sprites. :D

Edited by Cottoncat

I normally don't care much for anime, but I do really like My Hero Academia, so my current pfp is an awesome character from that show. ^_^

Edited by Aqub

I was really proud of some arting I did and extracted this fellow's handsome face from art. (The person this account belongs to is neither so handsome nor a dinosaur, alas. :P)

My current avatar showcases my spritework and also the adopt game I like most of them all - and where all my recent spritework goes, including this otter^^ and that's basically the reasons I have it:P

It made me laugh

I love My Little Pony and was getting tired of my Twilight Sparkle avatar, so I switched to Rarity, another favorite pony.

The recent update took away my rotating avatars which showcased the many fandoms I love, so I had to actually decide which character to have as my avi.... I couldn't decide between two favs, so I found one with both. Only regret not having Genesis too, but Zack and Cloud are epic.

My old one got deleted. Little annoyed. So now it’s a picture of a very tired and done with life Stitch. My mood. 

For once I drew something that would fit nicely into the square shape of an avatar, so it's Shinx for now. I tend to change avatars pretty often though so we'll see how long I'll stick with this one.

From the first moment I saw it .. I loved it.  It STILL takes my breath away.  The thought of it no longer being available fills me with dread.

This is the only one I want .. the only one I have ever had. It just feels right  ..it feels like me.

I fancy myself as a writer, and even started writing some stuff for DC descriptions. So when I came across this dragon scribe, I immediately became "Justie The Chronicler". 

Like orphaned, once I had it, I have never been tempted to change.