OtomeKristinOtaku

Why did you choose your current Avatar?

Because David Tennant is the best Doctor for me, and I wonder how many people wonder when he wore the Gallifreyan ceremonial outfit. :P

Sylveon is one of my favorite Pokémon alongside Slowpoke and Totodile. I usually use a Slowpoke or the Medicine Seller from Mononoke as my avatar, but I wanted to try something different this time.

Any Supernatural fan would know why I chose Castiel as my avatar: he's just the best. 😁

Edited by relaks

I made my own avatar thanks to a Pokémon fusion generator. You know, the cheap one that just recolors the sprite and glues one's face on the other's body. I got a Meowth x Cloyster one, originally called Meowster (now called Cloyth on the site). I fell in love, redrew it a million times, and claimed it as my own. Thus I am the dumb purple cat with a big grin.

Love the looks of the dragons an loved the avatar that was made for them.:)

I only picked an avatar because someone in one of the game threads complained: several people with no avatars kept posting right after each other, and it was hard to tell us apart. So I just went to pick something from the basic list. I chose the yulebuck, because it's the first holiday dragon I got (I joined in 2008, so I missed the initial holly release.)

https://dragcave.net/view/ifwP

I like to change my avatar every once in a while and lately I've been binge-watching The Office and really like it so, Michael Scott it is!

I drew a sleeping Skitty recently and thought that it'd look pretty nice as an avatar.

I really can't choose just one avatar to use and I keep changing it kind of often. :D

Bit of a backstory, I thought of a good username for my Minecraft account (yes I know the fandom is garbage and made mostly of screaming nine year olds but stick with me) and I used it for other things because I couldn't think of a username I really liked and still haven't. I then added some touches to a screenshot of a modded ender-dragon because I liked the end level's black + glowing purple aesthetic  (reminds me of a character I made) to match and here we are.

I have never been given crap over the username/avatar so I I'm think i'm in the clear for now, but if I come up with something better it's out.

Edited by blockEdragon

I constantly change my icons, but more often than not they are usually of my favorite characters from certain anime/manga series, tv shows, fandoms, etc. Right now I have an icon of Canada from Hetalia (because at the moment I have no idea what to put there), but I suppose at the same time it reflects on the origins of my username, too (since Canada is one of my favorite characters from the series). 🙂

Edited by SweetlyCanada

2 hours ago, SweetlyCanada said:

I constantly change my icons, but more often than not they are usually of my favorite characters from certain anime/manga series, tv shows, fandoms, etc. Right now I have an icon of Canada from Hetalia (because at the moment I have no idea what to put there), but I suppose at the same time it reflects on the origins of my username, too (since Canada is one of my favorite characters from the series). 🙂

Who? (I hope you get the joke)

---

I chose my current avatar very recently from the ones already available. I don't even like Plated Colossi that much but somehow this portrait really stood out to me :o

Maybe I should give them another chance to convince of their rough beauty...

Edited by Soulsborne

On 10/19/2018 at 11:47 PM, Fukase_IRL said:

it's some cute pixel art of fukase, how could i NOT choose it

Glad to see someone cultured on the forum, fukase is best boi

---

Right now my avatar is a gif of anubis from a harem anime/video game about gods from ancient cultures. I just thought he looked super cute ;w;

Ahh well I always am paranoid about using pictures from anywhere else, so I make mine to avoid any copywrite troubles. Though I've been debating on changing it for a long while.