OtomeKristinOtaku

Why did you choose your current Avatar?

My avatar is Nanashi from 1bitheart(my username's source)!

I use avatar rotator because I don't want to choose only one.

(My OC, fursona arts made by me)

Edited by Kyath The Dream Worker

My avatar is a Silvally, my favorite Pokemon and also the namesake for both my forum name and scroll name. There is some small text at the bottom of the square, it reads 'シルバディ' (Shirubadi, Japanese for Silvally)

I love Vetra Nyx, and thought "Hey, I'm gonna use your face as an avatar!" Perfection.😙

I just returned to the forums with a new forum account because I got stuck out of my old one (that's already taken care of btw), and with a blank slate I didn't know what to make my profile picture. So for now, I figured to settle for a pre-installed one, and I really adore the art style of the one I'm using right now. Might draw myself a new one eventually, but this will do nicely for now.

I like having an avatar with a transparent background and since I had just drawn this Dunsparce, it felt like a good choice. It's one of my favorite pokemon too, I like the sleepy look.

It's my real-life dragon to rep my pixel dragons. 

Her name is Tali, she's a Bearded Dragon. 

Edgeworth is my favorite character in Ace Attorney, and I just couldn't resist choosing my boy for my avatar.

My current avatar is Tohru Adachi from Persona 4. I changed my avatar a few weeks ago when I remembered just how much I love him.

A few days ago I learned that an old friend's dog had passed away. This is Inazuma, I hadn't seen him in over a year (the friend stopped speaking to my mom, it was a big thing) but I used to love this dog very much.

Temmie is good Tem. I enjoy Undertale. 

Though to be fair, I don't remember when I changed it to this or even the last time I used the forums period was :P I had to check it on my profile.

So, for those who don't know, my current avatar is Ymir from the game SMITE. He became my favorite character after I started playing support, and he's a lovable huggable frost giant. Almost picked Khepri, which is another character from that game, but I fell in love with Ymir first, so it's only fair right?

Still Yami Bakura, but I changed the picture to a different one of him, just to keep things fresh. Plus, added bonus of villain on a carousal. It amuses me. :D

Bakura 👌 I have him as my icon on Discord too.

Naraku is one of my favorite villains for many reasons. Handsome (well, under the disguise anyway) and formidable.

It's artwork from a rhythm game called Deemo. To be more specific, it's from my favourite song from it called Sairai. I've been using it as an avatar for quite some time.

I don't consider myself a furry but my avatar is my fursona!

I know that sounds contradictory, but hear me out: I like drawing hybrid animals. It's a cross between a wolf and a sabertooth cat!

A project for my animation class a couple years ago. Supposed to be a phoenix 😛

Current avatar is nothing out of ordinary, just a shiny Snivy that I decided to paint using Gimp.

But it seems to be somewhat also my recurring avatar from old time ago.

I made my own Snivy when I found out the stock one had a watermark.

Current avatar is a character from a tv show I've fallen in love with. She's terrible, but she's amazing.