OtomeKristinOtaku

Why did you choose your current Avatar?

I chose the Manul cat because I love their facial expressions (they looks quite grumpy most of the time and I just find that hilarious.)

They're also quite cute. smile.gifand because my username is lovecats99 and I figured i'd need a cat avatar

Examples: 1 2 3 4 5 6

I drew a calico cat and it works surprisingly well as an avatar, which I'm glad about. Now the avatar fits my username better too because katt = cat. biggrin.gif As much as I liked my previous Noiz avatar, I felt like it was time for a little change.

Cause I absolutely love Golden Wyverns!

Plus I'm too lazy to try to draw my own laugh.gif

Did I post here before? I can't recall.

Anyway, I've been using this as my avatar because I commissioned it and it's super cute, also I love Sweetlings. :>

i love the sky!! clouds are so nice!!

plus it matches the theme of my username, minus the "cat-" part lmao

I think I didn't post after change my avatar so...

Fractal is one of my interests. So I made one. It is hybrid fractal which is based on Menger sponge and Mandelbox.

I really loved the 2012 Halloween event and most of all the costume of the Vampire (even more since Vampire dragons are one of my two most favourite breeds). And so I joined the forum to thank for the event so naturally I chose this avatar then. And I've been with it ever since.

Nothing has changed, except for the actual picture. I'm a huge Predator fan, of course! biggrin.gif

OLD user posted image

NEW user posted image

uhh i played a game when i was like 8years old from a guy called Artix and when he released a new game called "Over soul" (srry if i can't post other games here) and when it just released there wore some speed arts on how they draw some characters that will be in the game so i extremely enjoyed this one (that i have right now) and i put it on EVERYTHING i register forums,skype,facebook

I chose my avatar from the DC library. I chose it because my first dragon was a water walker and because of a request I'm doing.

Relatively recent addition to the Steven Universe fandom. Peridot is an adorable little angry dorito.

I have an obsession with bears enough to make my own characters with their own weird, bizzare personalities. So, what resulted is one of my characters, surpunningly called Lawbear (guess what job his is). Drawing your own icons makes things a tiny bit easier.

The fourth trailer for a game I am looking forward too came out yesterday, so I pulled this out of storage to celebrate.

My avatar is still Sephiroth, he is one of the best villain character and a veritable hero.

Actually I have been a fan for over 10 years

This is just always my avatar xd.png

I found the picture while browsing pictures of purple dragons on Google, and I looked at this one and thought 'That dragon is Perfect.' So naturally I used it xd.png

It's also meant to represent my OC, Zeditha. (...That isn't my real name. Obviously.) Zeditha is the purple dragon who created the universe :3

(Once I saw a friend's homework to 'write a creation story', and I thought it sounded like a fun thing to do, so I wrote one about dragons xd.png)

I freaking LOVE your avatar, Zeditha.

Mine's my favorite picture of Vincent Cyr. He's crazy. I like him. I also like seeing his face every time I make a post. xd.png

Edited by The Candidate

I love how silly pony looks here, also she's my favorite make-up artist. laugh.gif

Edited by Amy.x

My dog passed away last Thursday so I've been changing all my online pictures to pictures of her.