OtomeKristinOtaku

Why did you choose your current Avatar?

My current avatar is Rey from Star Wars : Force Awakens.

I really liked the movie and though the picture was cute smile.gif

I chose my avatar because I like homestuck WAY to much! Plus Terezi was always my favorite due to her love of dragons, so it seemed fit to set my favorite dragon-lover as my avatar on a dragon site!

It was the first pixel art I ever created, and I couldn't think of anything better. It's actually got a body too but that wouldn't have fit.

smile.gif

when I first saw this picture ... literally stopped breathing as it is so beautiful

wolves are magnificent and misunderstood ... and I love them

the blending of woman and wolf is brilliant

Wolfie is my other username so this is perfection

and shows up everywhere I can place it tongue.gif

My current avatar is one of the default ones, because I thought it was cool and I haven't gotten around to putting one of the ones I usually use to replace it.

A terribly crappily made headshot by me of my fan-made dragon species: Goldenclaw Sapiodrake. Which i might show in the dragon request forums eventually,dunno.

mine is a cute smol fat cat and i love it. i'm going to change it soon though

Ticci Toby, because it's the only picture on my computer that would fit.

Not that I'm complaining.

I chose an Alexz Johnson avatar, my favorite singer, because I'm currently outlining a fanfiction story about her.

I commissioned someone for it, and it's really nice so I figured I should do them a favor and show it off.

I really love Luxray... I wanted to find good artwork of Leomon to use but there was little to nothing SO Luxray is my avatar.

I chose Sumomo, the little Persecom (computer in the shape of a person) because I love her energy and demeanor as a sub-character in the anime "Chobits"...